Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets (36136 Views)

Daredevil Daylight Robbers Returns To Lagos Street / Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) / Happening Now: Ogun Residents Carry Out Jungle Justice On Daylight Robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets by ChristianMuslim: 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2023
Lets forget about who voted for who, and also stop all this tribal insult , religion war lets join hands together to get rid of that masquerade in Aso villa.. For the betterment of us and the generation to come.

1 Like

Re: Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets by Revolva(m): 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

....you say collapse?
I was in Lagos for 2months, I left Lagos yesterday and such a beautiful and commercial environment better many state and where I am now.
I just left Lagos less than 24hours and it's high okay

I wonder the area you mean to call calapse though!

Dont mind all those people may of them have never stayed in lagos

No matter how unsafe they say lagos is...its the safest place to live

Robberies can happen anywhere in the world city ok

Yes the poverty rate these days is annoying but to me anybody wey dem rob its unfortunate , me i know how i de move about even if i go to club at night i dont go with my andriod fone even if you steal my small phone where my alert sim is you cant hack my bank acc

Na you go tire , my small phone which is my alert sim have been stolen twice notin happen to my money in acc

1 Like

Re: Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets by NAC1666: 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2023
Re: Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets by AfonjaPriest: 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2023
Please, can you tell me where that man that said he felt like a tiger? Tell him it's not a tiger but a monkey
Re: Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets by baloney: 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2023
cryMy own case is quiet crazy a bit, I don't know if I should call it stealing or misplacement. I done tire to dey find wetin no loose,& it really worrisome to me.. smiley
Re: Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2023
What type of demented humans rob poor people?

Am sure the police will respond to this.
Re: Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2023
001Lagos:
Lagos is a dangerous place to live in right now

Poverty in the state has drove the youths in the state into robberies and yahoo rituals .

Some of the Residents of Lagos now move about with pepper spray as a safety measure.

Lagos is on the brink of total collapse
Why do you hate Lagos?

It has brought nothing but prosperity for all, instead of hating, proffer solutions. These fugitives have no friends but their gang members. Lagos is God's own city.
Re: Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets by Traplord09: 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2023
CannibalTorment:
Go back to where you left your mother, she is not here

Y my mother..
Your family gave birth to big full like you.
No wonder your mother lift you At street of Lagos...
Re: Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets by CannibalTorment: 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2023
Traplord09:

Y my mother..
Your family gave birth to big full like you.
No wonder your mother lift you At street of Lagos...

I asked you to go back to your mother and you started crying, I didn't know your mother is on the street with your ESN fathers, no wonder you unconsolable attacking people unprovoked, tell me more about your mother
Re: Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets by Blendy77(f): 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2023
BennyDGreat:

There's nothing like a Yoruba church. Church is church unless you meant to say it's a Yoruba-speaking church or a church dominated by Yorubas. Either ways, that doesn't make it a Yoruba church because Christ didn't teach us anyone to be tribalistic

When you get tired of arguing with yoursef abeg face front.
Re: Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets by Midex88(m): 6:03am On Jul 28, 2023
chidooh1:
How these nuisances embarrass and harass people on the street of Lagos is something else, come to Agege under bridge, mashalashi alhaja, railway and the surroundings.

Nawa o. For that same Lagos
Re: Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets by LtChisom: 8:38am On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
Did obi not campaign with this same subsidy removal? Now subsidy has been removed and things are fallen in place gradually though comes with it's consequences which will be for a short period and you all are just ranting all over social media, is that not hypocrisy?

Peter Obi in his campaign did say that fuel subsidy will go but he had plans, and he gave the outline. Your APC did copy and paste and submitted fast since the exam was actually for themselves, they forgot they copy the show your working...

You supporting them, whatsoever you conclude they are let it be multiplied on to you and your family. AMEN.
Re: Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets by Traplord09: 8:45am On Jul 28, 2023
CannibalTorment:
I asked you to go back to your mother and you started crying, I didn't know your mother is on the street with your ESN fathers, no wonder you unconsolable attacking people unprovoked, tell me more about your mother

Your father dick wàs Soo die that your father have to go out to pregnant Islamabad woman..,

Just to give birth to monkey like you
Re: Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets by CannibalTorment: 10:12am On Jul 28, 2023
Traplord09:

Your father dick wàs Soo die that your father have to go out to pregnant Islamabad woman..,

Just to give birth to monkey like you
Oooooh thanks for the revelations about your mother and father, well if you are looking for sympathy, I don't pity criminals and terrorists, tell me more about them
Re: Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets by BennyDGreat: 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2023
Blendy77:

When you get tired of arguing with yoursef abeg face front.

I am glad you got my message clearly. Warm regards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos / Robbers Raped My 65-Year-Old Mother In Kaduna - Twitter User Cries Out (Photos) / Mob Burns Bikes After Fatal Accident At Jakande Estate, Isolo, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.