Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

How Can Someone Who Does Not Believe In God Experience Love? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can Someone Who Does Not Believe In God Experience Love? (147 Views)

Share Your "It Must Have Been God" Experience / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Believe In Miracles? / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Someone Who Does Not Believe In God Experience Love? by Joychinonyerem: 9:51am On Jul 27, 2023
When I look back on my life, I see a time when doubt and disbelief held me captive. I was once an individual who did not believe in God. My heart was closed off to the idea of a higher power, and I believed that love was merely an emotion rooted in biology and human connection. The concept of a loving God seemed far-fetched, and I sought evidence in the tangible and the scientific.

My journey was one of skepticism and resistance, and I would often question believers, seeking to dismantle their faith with logic and reason. Yet, little did I know that this very journey would lead me to an unexpected encount

Friends read more 👇👇👇👇

https://www.walkingbyfaith.com.ng/how-can-someone-who-does-not-believe-in-god-experience-love-4-ways-to-discover-divine-love/
Re: How Can Someone Who Does Not Believe In God Experience Love? by mbaise1000: 10:01am On Jul 27, 2023
Waiting for the rest of the story, the op started the story, I no open anything, she must finish it, op I am waiting
Re: How Can Someone Who Does Not Believe In God Experience Love? by BetterChurch: 7:07am On Jul 29, 2023
God's love flows equally to all people. One sure way of experiencing God's love is to sing a sacred name of God as often as we can. HU is the most sacred name for God
Re: How Can Someone Who Does Not Believe In God Experience Love? by LordReed(m): 7:40am On Jul 29, 2023
Joychinonyerem:
When I look back on my life, I see a time when doubt and disbelief held me captive. I was once an individual who did not believe in God. My heart was closed off to the idea of a higher power, and I believed that love was merely an emotion rooted in biology and human connection. The concept of a loving God seemed far-fetched, and I sought evidence in the tangible and the scientific.

My journey was one of skepticism and resistance, and I would often question believers, seeking to dismantle their faith with logic and reason. Yet, little did I know that this very journey would lead me to an unexpected encount

Friends read more 👇👇👇👇

https://www.walkingbyfaith.com.ng/how-can-someone-who-does-not-believe-in-god-experience-love-4-ways-to-discover-divine-love/

The only love I have seen is the reciprocating love between people and I. What is an unseen, untouchable god going to add aside from stories?

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Who Does Not Believe In God Experience Love? by Maynman: 9:36am On Jul 29, 2023
BetterChurch:
God's love flows equally to all people. One sure way of experiencing God's love is to sing a sacred name of God as often as we can. HU is the most sacred name for God
A god that created everything should not have a name or a sacred HU.

HU/AUM/AMEN mean same thing, YES, gobbling up sanskirt.

(1) (Reply)

This Might Be Why God Left You Poor. Don't Skip / Fake Resurrection Miracle By Pastor Alph Lukau [video] / Titled: The Snake [symbol] Of Satan [snake] In Suit And Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.