Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,744 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Nigeria Vs Rep.of. Ireland: FIFA Women’s World Cup (0 - 0) On 31st July 2023 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Rep.of. Ireland: FIFA Women’s World Cup (0 - 0) On 31st July 2023 (74131 Views)

Nigeria Vs Australia : FIFA Women World Cup (3 - 2) On 27th July 2023 / AFCON 2021: Rep Of Guinea Vs Malawi (1 - 0) On 10th January 2022 / Nigeria Vs France: FIFA Women's World Cup (0 - 1) Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Rep.of. Ireland: FIFA Women’s World Cup (0 - 0) On 31st July 2023 by IzRayl: 8:39am On Jul 29, 2023
Oga abeg those Chinese girls na no go area
orohbiro:
We need to beat Ireland to top the group then let hope to face Jamaica or China in the round of 16.

NFF called this tactically blessed coach the worst coach in Nigeria history is on the verge of topping the group.
Allow this coach to stay with team next world cup sure for us
Re: Nigeria Vs Rep.of. Ireland: FIFA Women’s World Cup (0 - 0) On 31st July 2023 by godwon01(m): 8:50am On Jul 29, 2023
Australia can still qualify in their group if they beat Canada. Nigeria need at least a draw to come out from the group. Our girls need 100 percent concentration from the start to the end. Ireland is gonner already.
Re: Nigeria Vs Rep.of. Ireland: FIFA Women’s World Cup (0 - 0) On 31st July 2023 by BENEAMATA: 9:02am On Jul 29, 2023
airprinz:
What does Zee stand for on this your reply? Is it Asisat?
And what about I? Is it individual?

You people will come here and be typing what some us do not understand.
How do you expect those that do not love or follow football all that to understand what you've written up there
pardon me . And Yes , you guessed right . Asisat Oshoala should think more of the team because as the saying goes , " There is no " i " in TEAM ( spelling ) " .

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Rep.of. Ireland: FIFA Women’s World Cup (0 - 0) On 31st July 2023 by Thomasankara(m): 9:05am On Jul 29, 2023
[/color] wotowoto doings👊[color=#770077]
EniHolar:
We meuve again cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Rep.of. Ireland: FIFA Women’s World Cup (0 - 0) On 31st July 2023 by phemmyfour: 9:24am On Jul 29, 2023
godwon01:
Australia can still qualify in their group if they beat Canada. Nigeria need at least a draw to come out from the group. Our girls need 100 percent concentration from the start to the end. Ireland is gonner already.
They can be a spoiler

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Rep.of. Ireland: FIFA Women’s World Cup (0 - 0) On 31st July 2023 by phemmyfour: 9:27am On Jul 29, 2023
airprinz:
What does Zee stand for on this your reply? Is it Asisat?
And what about I? Is it individual?

You people will come here and be typing what some us do not understand.
How do you expect those that do not love or follow football all that to understand what you've written up there
He's philosophical about the "I" in win. Z or Zee or super Zee is Assisat Oshoola nickname
Re: Nigeria Vs Rep.of. Ireland: FIFA Women’s World Cup (0 - 0) On 31st July 2023 by millionboi2: 9:33am On Jul 29, 2023
wiseone28:
Make una no dey hype those girls before una get hrt attack
seriously, oshola needs to play 90minutes
Re: Nigeria Vs Rep.of. Ireland: FIFA Women’s World Cup (0 - 0) On 31st July 2023 by GloriousGbola: 10:04am On Jul 29, 2023
Nazgul:
I wish the super falcons all the best.

For the hypocrites attacking Oshola, they should know that athletes (sprinters) gymnastics, swimmers.. etc, dress worse than how she was when she removed her shirt yet no one condemns them. Tobi Amusun literally puts on under pants to run.

For those barking that she received a yellow card and might miss a crucial game if we go far in the tournament, they should know that in any FIFA tournament, all yellow cards are cleared after the first round. Meaning that from the Second round that yellow card she received would no longer stand.

So please let's support our ladies and wish them the best.

Nonsense and ingredients

What a man can do a woman can do better

We expect the full display next time.

Re: Nigeria Vs Rep.of. Ireland: FIFA Women’s World Cup (0 - 0) On 31st July 2023 by Nazgul: 10:39am On Jul 29, 2023
GloriousGbola:
Nonsense and ingredients

What a man can do a woman can do better

We expect the full display next time.
Lol...you wan see bobby 😁

There was a female boxer who actually did that after defeating her opponent. She was sanctioned and fined heavily.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Rep.of. Ireland: FIFA Women’s World Cup (0 - 0) On 31st July 2023 by MrJames007: 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2023
This one is sure thing. cool
Re: Nigeria Vs Rep.of. Ireland: FIFA Women’s World Cup (0 - 0) On 31st July 2023 by cathodekazim: 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2023
orohbiro:
OK China not too good quarter finals sure for us

He doesn't know what he is saying. We either play England or Denmark, that's if both qualify from their group
Re: Nigeria Vs Rep.of. Ireland: FIFA Women’s World Cup (0 - 0) On 31st July 2023 by orohbiro(f): 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2023
phemmyfour:
We had our worst position at the last AFCON under this coach. From 30th to 40th position under same coach.

What you see at the world cup is sheer luck and naija spirit. The coach added nothing to the team

The team is lucky not to lose to Canada and they almost drew with Australia
Anything wey go better una no want for this country una pursue goodluck, pursue rhor now u devils are started again with this brilliant coach

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Rep.of. Ireland: FIFA Women’s World Cup (0 - 0) On 31st July 2023 by orohbiro(f): 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2023
cathodekazim:

He doesn't know what he is saying. We either play England or Denmark, that's if both qualify from their group
Anything make us meet England is Game over trust me English team go destroy us is better we try and win to avoid England n meet Denmark or china

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Rep.of. Ireland: FIFA Women’s World Cup (0 - 0) On 31st July 2023 by Litmus: 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
orohbiro:
We need to beat Ireland to top the group then let hope to face Jamaica or China in the round of 16.

NFF called this tactically blessed coach the worst coach in Nigeria history is on the verge of topping the group.
Allow this coach to stay with team next world cup sure for us

Jamaica and China may prove more dangerous for Nigeria than higher ranked teams. China is technical assured while Jamaica reggae girls are strong and, more importantly ,fired by the emotions of a narrative. Ghana and serval of the Africa teams Nigeria regularly struggle against are fired by the emotions of a narrative. For Ghana, the emotional narrative may be hate for Nigeria that they may feel always steal thire thunder. This equals to beat Nigeria at all cost. For the other Africa teams it is to beat famous Nigeria, taking Nigeria down a peg or two and showing the world that they also count. Jamaica's emotional narrative has to do with putting Caribbean football on the map, Jamaica's national pride in thire spotting abilities, not wanting to be defeated by an African team, shaming the Jamaica footballing authorities whom is widely blamed for treating the Reggae girls as shabbily as Nigeria's FA is said to treat the falcons.

Nigeria herself also plays better when driven by an "emotional narrative". Ours is to beat the European or Western teams for belittling Africa. We strive to show the world that Africa is to be reckoned with. For this reason, I'm always less stressed when Nigeria plays Western teams or teams that are said to be above African teams in prowess than I am when Nigeria plays African - or other third world teams - that strive to show us a thing or two.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Rep.of. Ireland: FIFA Women’s World Cup (0 - 0) On 31st July 2023 by phemmyfour: 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2023
orohbiro:
Anything wey go better una no want for this country una pursue goodluck, pursue rhor now u devils are started again with this brilliant coach
You are shortsighted
Re: Nigeria Vs Rep.of. Ireland: FIFA Women’s World Cup (0 - 0) On 31st July 2023 by BankyGee(m): 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
EniHolar:
We meuve again cheesy
Happy birthday 🎂 queen 👑
Soar high like a falcon 🦅
Re: Nigeria Vs Rep.of. Ireland: FIFA Women’s World Cup (0 - 0) On 31st July 2023 by BankyGee(m): 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ogamysamo:
a win will be better, not because it will help them to avoid meeting stronger teams but because it will be calculated as their performance during next rankings. funny enough our falcon is the least ranked team in this group but they have wonderfully moved to the top of the table ahead of teams considered to be better and stronger than they. we are no. 40 world ranking, ireland is no. 22 or 21like that, canada that we held to a goalless draw is no. 7 and austria whom we defeated is no. 10, nigeria was initially supposed to be a walk over base on what the fifa latest ranking said but now we are about to cross over...

let's have a look at the performance at group level and their world ranking:

group b
no. team pts w.ranking
1. nigeria 4 40
2. canada 4 7
3. austria 3 10
4. ireland 0 22

a lesson to all those who society favours more today. don't look down on those struggling. tomorrow is another day

a lesson also to our dilig its hustlers out there... keep moving
Best Nairaland comment of the year 🥳

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Rep.of. Ireland: FIFA Women’s World Cup (0 - 0) On 31st July 2023 by BankyGee(m): 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2023
Enculer2:

Typical Nigerian over confidence
Someone said this to me when I said we'd beat Australia 🇦🇺 1–3 lol... I believed and even staked it with 1k @99 odds.

Too bad FIFA decided to gift the Aussies enough time to score one more goal. But the main message here is we believe in them, we're not over confident ✍🏾

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Rep.of. Ireland: FIFA Women’s World Cup (0 - 0) On 31st July 2023 by BankyGee(m): 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2023
phemmyfour:
We had our worst position at the last AFCON under this coach. From 30th to 40th position under same coach.

What you see at the world cup is sheer luck and naija spirit. The coach added nothing to the team

The team is lucky not to lose to Canada and they almost drew with Australia
This comment is trash 🗑️

We've gone 5 games undefeated now for the Super Falcons 🦅 against World Cup participating teams! four of them ranked above us, two in the top 10 category.

Nigeria [1] - [0] Costa Rica
Nigeria [2] – [1] Haiti
New Zealand [0] – [3] Nigeria
Nigeria [0] – [0] Canada
Australia [2] – [3] Nigeria

Bonus
Queensland Lions FC [1] - [8] Nigeria

No bad coach achieves this! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

The Super Falcons 🦅 beat the two hosts of the 2023 FIFA Women's World Cup! Class 💎

Don't downplay people's hardwork and determination down to luck. It's trash 🗑️ I repeat 🚷

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Rep.of. Ireland: FIFA Women’s World Cup (0 - 0) On 31st July 2023 by BankyGee(m): 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2023
orohbiro:
devil rest
Thanks for this reply guy 💪🏾

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Rep.of. Ireland: FIFA Women’s World Cup (0 - 0) On 31st July 2023 by orohbiro(f): 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2023
BankyGee:

Thanks for this reply guy 💪🏾
I swear the guy is very annoying any little thing that is good. He was disappointed cause he was praying for the team to loose because of his unexplainable hatred for this coach. Just take a good look at how organized our Defense is.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Rep.of. Ireland: FIFA Women’s World Cup (0 - 0) On 31st July 2023 by BankyGee(m): 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
orohbiro:
I swear the guy is very annoying any little thing that is good. He was disappointed cause he was praying for the team to loose because of his unexplainable hatred for this coach. Just take a good look at how organized our Defense is.
As far as this tournament is concerned, our team is one of the most defensively drilled and disciplined squad. Their inside and outside box defending is just refreshing to watch. We avoided unnecessary penalty calls despite the inside-the-box threats we got from the Aussies and we all know any small wrong touch from an African player on a white will mostly lead to senseléss penalties. Our coach dey do work, no cap 🧢

Some people are just naturally anyhow lol 😆

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Rep.of. Ireland: FIFA Women’s World Cup (0 - 0) On 31st July 2023 by orohbiro(f): 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
BankyGee:

As far as this tournament is concerned, our team is one of the most defensively drilled and disciplined squad. Their inside and outside box defending is just refreshing to watch. We avoided unnecessary penalty calls despite the inside-the-box threats we got from the Aussies and we all know any small wrong touch from an African player on a white will mostly lead to senseléss penalties. Our coach dey do work, no cap 🧢

Some people are just naturally anyhow lol 😆
I swear the team is so defensive cautious if na before we for done conside penalty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Rep.of. Ireland: FIFA Women’s World Cup (0 - 0) On 31st July 2023 by BankyGee(m): 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2023
orohbiro:
I swear the team is so defensive cautious if na before we for done conside penalty
Sure 💯

And it's concede* 😘✍🏾😌
Re: Nigeria Vs Rep.of. Ireland: FIFA Women’s World Cup (0 - 0) On 31st July 2023 by Upcomingdad67: 11:00pm On Jul 29, 2023
BankyGee:

Someone said this to me when I said we'd beat Australia 🇦🇺 1–3 lol... I believed and even staked it with 1k @99 odds.

Too bad FIFA decided to gift the Aussies enough time to score one more goal. But the main message here is we believe in them, we're not over confident ✍🏾

Wow 😳 I saw 3_1 in my dream also a night before the game . I told my wife about it and we watch the game together .

That extra time was a spoiler.

I also saw their goalless draw against Canada

No jokes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Rep.of. Ireland: FIFA Women’s World Cup (0 - 0) On 31st July 2023 by BankyGee(m): 11:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
Upcomingdad67:

Wow 😳 I saw 3_1 in my dream also a night before the game . I told my wife about it and we watch the game together .

That extra time was a spoiler.

I also saw their goalless draw against Canada

No jokes
Welcome to the club boss 🙌🏾😌🔥

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Rep.of. Ireland: FIFA Women’s World Cup (0 - 0) On 31st July 2023 by pooozeee(m): 11:59pm On Jul 29, 2023

Re: Nigeria Vs Rep.of. Ireland: FIFA Women’s World Cup (0 - 0) On 31st July 2023 by PROVERBZ(m): 3:54am On Jul 30, 2023
pooozeee:
we don't need that here. It grown up people here. Take Ur question to your watsapp status where u will see like minds so that u can discourse better.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Rep.of. Ireland: FIFA Women’s World Cup (0 - 0) On 31st July 2023 by BankyGee(m): 4:40am On Jul 30, 2023
PROVERBZ:
we don't need that here. It grown up people here. Take Ur question to your watsapp status where u will see like minds so that u can discourse better.
Na eeediot him be na...
Re: Nigeria Vs Rep.of. Ireland: FIFA Women’s World Cup (0 - 0) On 31st July 2023 by 001Lagos: 10:42am On Jul 30, 2023
A must win match for the falcons

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA / World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation / Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.