Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Senate Calls On NERC, Power Distribution Companies To Allow Nigerians ‘Breathe’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Calls On NERC, Power Distribution Companies To Allow Nigerians ‘Breathe’ (12636 Views)

Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor / Sagay: Allow Nigerians To Carry Arms To Defend Themselves / FG Mulls Handover Of Power Distribution To Siemens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Calls On NERC, Power Distribution Companies To Allow Nigerians ‘Breathe’ by CodeTemplar: 1:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
successmatters:
That's a good call
afta electin these lip service payers to power they are giving empty order to decieve Nigerians. Useless bunch.

1 Like

Re: Senate Calls On NERC, Power Distribution Companies To Allow Nigerians ‘Breathe’ by Chetas81(m): 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2023
Breathe is the song of mentally sick citizen, suffering and smiling from fela anikulapo kuti, to Nigeria citizen.
Re: Senate Calls On NERC, Power Distribution Companies To Allow Nigerians ‘Breathe’ by duro4chang(m): 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2023
The senate is doing its job
Re: Senate Calls On NERC, Power Distribution Companies To Allow Nigerians ‘Breathe’ by N3TRAL: 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2023
Sitwalkstand:
These guys are having fun with Nigerians

Oh i pity these docile generation.

They accept anything and adjust and move on. when they try to unite to fight they introduce religion and tribe to the poor and they fight themselves, ignoring the real enemy which is the elite.

shame on this generation of Nigerinas.

We once had Youths who will shutdown government offices, blocked airport and bring government to do the biding of Nigerians but not anymore

Hausa can be enduring and allow things slide simply because their kin who don't give a flying fccck is there. same with Yoruba.

I avoided Igbo because they are largely traders. whether inflation becomes 1000%. They will adjust price accordingly. and transfer the heat to end users. That's not to say Igbos are excused from what's going on.

It affects everybody apart from grocery traders.
Re: Senate Calls On NERC, Power Distribution Companies To Allow Nigerians ‘Breathe’ by meum: 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2023
Joking over serious matter
Re: Senate Calls On NERC, Power Distribution Companies To Allow Nigerians ‘Breathe’ by Brushstrokes20: 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2023
bewla:
Until you make a change
Then how say you are different

When was the last time you do free community services
Bullocks for Brainless buffoons! undecided
You Keep imposing USELESS , SELF SERVING rulers on the people and expecting me to do magic abi ..
In your dumbest dreams 😜🤣🤣😂😎
Re: Senate Calls On NERC, Power Distribution Companies To Allow Nigerians ‘Breathe’ by LeOTsGrand(m): 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2023
These useless set of people are not bothered 😞... Hmmm 🤔
Re: Senate Calls On NERC, Power Distribution Companies To Allow Nigerians ‘Breathe’ by Blaze14k: 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2023
Omo I hardly see light these days
Re: Senate Calls On NERC, Power Distribution Companies To Allow Nigerians ‘Breathe’ by Ttipsy(f): 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2023
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Senate Calls On NERC, Power Distribution Companies To Allow Nigerians ‘Breathe’ by DOM7: 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2023
Simply because the money will not enter their pockets, i won't be suprise if this people promise a share to the Senate the Senate will quickly change their minds.

1 Like

Re: Senate Calls On NERC, Power Distribution Companies To Allow Nigerians ‘Breathe’ by Cj4charles(m): 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2023
Our politicians have finally made caricature of this country Nigeria# I watched the plenary and couldn't but shake my head for this Nation

1 Like

Re: Senate Calls On NERC, Power Distribution Companies To Allow Nigerians ‘Breathe’ by Benekkk: 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2023
No, no, no! It’s our rotten, irresponsible and crooked politicians who need to let Nigerians breathe!
Re: Senate Calls On NERC, Power Distribution Companies To Allow Nigerians ‘Breathe’ by nairalanda1(m): 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
Okay, so be prepared to have no light then

The power companies and gencos cannot make enough cash under the current tarrif regimen, and as a result they lose money heavily.

I wonder where Nigerians expect the discos to get money from? Years of undercharging for power, years of price controls, and they expect miracles of power.

Nigerians, una get what you pay for. Pay 40% of what is required, get 40% service.

(And the fun part is that someone is going to quote me to abuse me...yet how do power companies get money to fix things? )
Re: Senate Calls On NERC, Power Distribution Companies To Allow Nigerians ‘Breathe’ by Father4all: 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2023
Why didn't they tell Tinubu to allow us breath. Useless people
Re: Senate Calls On NERC, Power Distribution Companies To Allow Nigerians ‘Breathe’ by dragunov: 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2023
Craddock:
[/b]

The worst thing to happen to Nigerians na wen their government See Dem Finish.

This "See Finish" would cause an uproar very soon.

SMH...... All kinds of comments from strange quarters.
Re: Senate Calls On NERC, Power Distribution Companies To Allow Nigerians ‘Breathe’ by Metrofox(m): 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2023
Idiots they think this is a joking matter, only in Nigeria do you see this kind of charade happening
Re: Senate Calls On NERC, Power Distribution Companies To Allow Nigerians ‘Breathe’ by iampeterben(m): 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2023
This people don't know what is coming to hit them. Shey dem dey read Niger updates, na so Nigeria go end.
Re: Senate Calls On NERC, Power Distribution Companies To Allow Nigerians ‘Breathe’ by ambale(m): 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2023
Kingpele:
Please don't increase the electricity tariff...I know that with subsidy removal every sector of the economy will feel the heat...this is why I believe is better to build new refineries even if government had to borrow and also mandate oil companies to refine their crude oil here instead of exporting crude oil and import the finished products..fuel subsidy would have died naturally...our leaders will always do the right thing at the wrong time....

So the discos should start running at a loss abi?

Wehdone to you

1 Like

Re: Senate Calls On NERC, Power Distribution Companies To Allow Nigerians ‘Breathe’ by DatNiggaDaz: 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
E be like say their Bulletproof Jeeps don land.

Criminals masquerading as Senators
Re: Senate Calls On NERC, Power Distribution Companies To Allow Nigerians ‘Breathe’ by Remman(m): 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2023
Re: Senate Calls On NERC, Power Distribution Companies To Allow Nigerians ‘Breathe’ by Ihedinuwa69(m): 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2023
I deal on very neat bitter kola nuts on wholesale scale
Delivery is Nationwide
Base is Anambra
08167960827 Whatsapp line

Re: Senate Calls On NERC, Power Distribution Companies To Allow Nigerians ‘Breathe’ by FireUpNow(m): 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Wan shey o.

What's stops them Discounting GHANA, CAMEROON and CHAD when the actually owes TRILLIONS in DOLLAR@ , but quick to DISCONNECT Nigerians with 3k to 50k credit?
I was disconnected just because of outstanding N750. My bill was N8,760 and I paid 8k the market said I should pay 20k I said no that how can I pay more that what I consumed? The I am very angry with this nepa people
Re: Senate Calls On NERC, Power Distribution Companies To Allow Nigerians ‘Breathe’ by Alliswell248: 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
Craddock:
[/b]

The worst thing to happen to Nigerians na wen their government See Dem Finish.

This "See Finish" would cause an uproar very soon.

By their posts you would know them.
They wish Nigeria evil but they would always be disappointed.

Nigeria would surely be great.
Re: Senate Calls On NERC, Power Distribution Companies To Allow Nigerians ‘Breathe’ by Aarenaija: 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
These guys continues to insults the sensibility on Nigerians everyday.
Time will tell.
Re: Senate Calls On NERC, Power Distribution Companies To Allow Nigerians ‘Breathe’ by clems88(m): 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
See how theyve ridiculed the masses undecided
Re: Senate Calls On NERC, Power Distribution Companies To Allow Nigerians ‘Breathe’ by crackhouse(m): 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2023
You guys are still complaining when fuel is going to 700naira by next week. Let's watch and see...
Re: Senate Calls On NERC, Power Distribution Companies To Allow Nigerians ‘Breathe’ by ChristianMuslim: 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2023
God will come through for the poor one day.. Let them continue mocking us
Re: Senate Calls On NERC, Power Distribution Companies To Allow Nigerians ‘Breathe’ by engrchykae(m): 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2023
They think it's funny
Re: Senate Calls On NERC, Power Distribution Companies To Allow Nigerians ‘Breathe’ by worksmart(m): 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2023
Senate should also allow Nigerians breathe ! angry
Re: Senate Calls On NERC, Power Distribution Companies To Allow Nigerians ‘Breathe’ by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2023
Senators oshiomole cast una, una wan kill. Nigerian senators we are not any constitutional projects from una...make una no dey act like greedy gluttons. Do your job.
Re: Senate Calls On NERC, Power Distribution Companies To Allow Nigerians ‘Breathe’ by Wkaay(m): 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2023
Abi o
Please help us beg Dem o

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel, And Nigeria Will Smile Again – Tinubu / Jonathan Suspends The Minister Responsible For Internal Security / Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Her Mother's 70th Birthday ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.