Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry (17603 Views)

I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) / Sanwo-Olu Announces Plan To Build New Lagos Airport / Months To Tenure Expiration, FG To Build New Medical Centre In Buhari’s Hometown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by wowcatty: 7:08am On Jul 28, 2023
Their own is to be watching what Yoruba are doing.
Basic123:
What happened to non SW ports when GEJ was the president, ANYIM PIUS ANYIM was the SGF,OKONJO IWEALA was the coordinating minister of the economy ALLYSON MADUEKE was the minister of petroleum,STELLA ODUAH was minister of Aviation,EMEFIELE was the CBN Governor, ARUMA OTEH was the chairman SEC,PETER OBI was later thevchairman of SEC ,IKE EKWEREMADU was the deputy senate president, EMEKA IHEDIOHA was the deputy speaker..all for 5years 2010 to 2015!
Some will never take responsibility for their life but blame others
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by lexy2014: 7:10am On Jul 28, 2023
wowcatty:
Is inflation not as a result of a bad economy?

Well, let me rephrase it if that will make you feel better.

No president can fix inflation in less than 2 months. President Tinubu said there was no money left in the subsidy account, so he has to find money first and that will take some time.

That's not what I asked you.

Did I say anything about fixing the economy or not fixing the economy?

Can you show were I said anything about fixing the economy?

The person I quoted said

"With Tinubu as President all things are possible"

Is what he said true?

Hence my question:
Why isn't it possible under Tinubu for inflation to go down?
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by sparko1(m): 7:18am On Jul 28, 2023
Gozac:

Let them be jubilating as they turn Lagos to a hub of congestion. So elated I have relocated from the hectic and chaotic Lagos

Too bad, you relocated too soon, with the fuel price, you will think everyday is public holiday in Lagos.
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by wowcatty: 7:47am On Jul 28, 2023
Who are you to ask me anything?

The two are not mutually exclusive. You can't separate inflation from the economy, when economy is bad inflation will be high. And for president Tinubu to reduce inflation the economy must have a reboost. If the economy was good, removal of subsidy wouldn't have made gas unaffordable for people.

I dont know what you are sniffing.

Your question is why is inflation not going down under president Tinubu and I said it's because economy can't be fixed in less than 2 months and also that inflation can't be fixed in less than 2 months.

Again, the economy can't be fixed in less than 2 months, which is why the infation won't be going down anytime soon.
lexy2014:

Did I say anything about fixing the economy or not fixing the economy?

Can you show were I said anything about fixing the economy?

The person I quoted said

Is what he said true?

Hence my question:

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by lexy2014: 8:03am On Jul 28, 2023
wowcatty:

The two are not mutually exclusive. You can't separate inflation from the economy, when economy is bad inflation will be high. And for president Tinubu to reduce inflation the economy must have a reboost. If the economy was good, removal of subsidy wouldn't have made gas unaffordable for people.

Your question is why is inflation not going down under president Tinubu and I said it's because economy can't be fixed in less than 2 months and also that inflation can't be fixed in less than 2 months.

Again, the economy can't be fixed in less than 2 months, which is why the infation won't be going down anytime soon.

1. Did I say anything about fixing the economy or not fixing the economy?

2. Can you show were I said anything about fixing the economy?

3. The person I quoted said

Is what he said true?

4. Hence my question:
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by wowcatty: 8:21am On Jul 28, 2023

lexy2014:

Is what he said true?

4. Hence my question:
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by wiseone28: 8:23am On Jul 28, 2023
wowcatty:
You this parasite, all your useless governors can't put money together to build a single port for you when Lagos is building ports one after another. Go and get the job as long as they give it to you.
No audience from me since you are inconsequential
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by Belafonte(m): 8:27am On Jul 28, 2023
PepeXKermit:
You want to do port in lagos,making it the third, but all the coastal line in the ss and Se ports are not working or not working as it should

For those mumu quoting me, you think this is a sole LAGOS project without backing from the center? Where Lagos see money wey them wan do port just lile that. Abi you no knpw how much e cost?

Think before speaking. Stop behaving like an illiterate
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by lexy2014: 8:32am On Jul 28, 2023
wowcatty:

Is what he said true?

4. Hence my question:
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by wowcatty: 8:35am On Jul 28, 2023

lexy2014:

Is what he said true?

4. Hence my question:
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by Belafonte(m): 8:56am On Jul 28, 2023
PepeXKermit:

Your father is an illiterate. What is your highest level of education?

grin grin grin.

Weep more

Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by lexy2014: 9:01am On Jul 28, 2023
wowcatty:

Is what he said true?

4. Hence my question:
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by wowcatty: 9:16am On Jul 28, 2023

lexy2014:

Is what he said true?

4. Hence my question:
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by lexy2014: 9:27am On Jul 28, 2023
wowcatty:

1. Did I say anything about fixing the economy or not fixing the economy? Yes or no

Is what he said true? Yes or no

4. Hence my question:
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by lexy2014: 9:49am On Jul 28, 2023
wowcatty:

How is inflation exclusively a product of a bad economy?

Who asked you anything about fuel subsidy?

How would a good economy have prevented gas from being unaffordable as a result of fuel Subsidy removal?

Who asked u whether the economy can be fixed within 2 months or not?

According to you..."President Tinubu said there was no money left in the subsidy account, so he has to find money first and that will take some time".

Does fuel subsidy have an account?

Where is the account domiciled?

What has no money being in your imaginary fuel subsidy account got to do with Tinubu looking for money?

Where is he going to look for the money?
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by Kingpowerful: 11:50am On Jul 28, 2023
1 state with 3 functional ports while other regional ports are dieing off. I only blames those Delta states for scaring out importers/exporters windows with their kidnappings,piracy and militancies.
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by Onuoha1234(m): 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
⁸What is Lekki Port doing? Go plant 10million Coconut in Badagry. That is where the money is!
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by Hamachi(f): 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2023
wink
agabusta:

Convert the 350k of that 3 years ago to dollars.

Then convert back the dollars to naira based on today's exchange rate.

You'll discover that the land did not appreciate much. It is our currency that lost value coupled with inflation.
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by obyno82: 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2023
Christistruth03:

Go and Sleep

It is a question of time. You will soon sleep well in DSS detention.
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by Christistruth03: 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2023
obyno82:

It is a question of time. You will soon sleep well in DSS detention.

I am not Nnamdi Kanu your Misleader
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by obyno82: 10:48am On Jul 29, 2023
Christistruth03:

I am not Nnamdi Kanu your Misleader

Oga calm down you will soon enter. Don't worry, your profile is being watched. If you like change jour profile I will still get you
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by Christistruth03: 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2023
obyno82:

Oga calm down you will soon enter. Don't worry, your profile is being watched. If you like change jour profile I will still get you

Next!!!!!
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by wowcatty: 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2023
You are insane go and take your medication.

lexy2014:

How is inflation exclusively a product of a bad economy?

Who asked you anything about fuel subsidy?

How would a good economy have prevented gas from being unaffordable as a result of fuel Subsidy removal?

Who asked u whether the economy can be fixed within 2 months or not?

According to you..."President Tinubu said there was no money left in the subsidy account, so he has to find money first and that will take some time".

Where is the account domiciled?

What has no money being in your imaginary fuel subsidy account got to do with Tinubu looking for money?

Where is he going to look for the money?

Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by lexy2014: 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
wowcatty:

You sound hurt and emotional.

Let me enumerate the questions for the sake of order.

1. How is inflation exclusively a product of a bad economy?

2. Who asked you anything about fuel subsidy?

3. How would a good economy have prevented gas from being unaffordable as a result of fuel Subsidy removal?

4. Who asked u whether the economy can be fixed within 2 months or not?

5. According to you..."President Tinubu said there was no money left in the subsidy account, so he has to find money first and that will take some time".

6. Where is the account domiciled?

7. What has no money being in your imaginary fuel subsidy account got to do with Tinubu looking for money?

8. Where is he going to look for the money?
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by obyno82: 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
Christistruth03:

Next!!!!!

Just a matter of time.
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2023
Raf4:

That's the bloody lie they thought you people to alway broadcast, so that you can have some consolation and have your deep seated hatred induced pains ameliorated.
they really building it for igbo containers hitting lagos u are only going there to collect ticket as lagos state agent so tell me who's benefiting from the port?
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by AmotekunSW: 10:31am On Jul 30, 2023
wowcatty:
And non indigene tax via affirmative action that is around the corner will decongest Lagos.

In one breath, you are all coming to work in Lagos, in another breath, you are decongesting Lagos.

Better pray Lagos succeeds. After foolishly destroying your land in your time, Lagos is the only hope your your children have.
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by Raf4: 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2023
ELKHALIFAISIS:
they really building it for igbo containers hitting lagos u are only going there to collect ticket as lagos state agent so tell me who's benefiting from the port?

Delusional grandeur!
All the containers of all igbos home and abroad put together isn't up to 20% of what Dangote single handedly controls, yet you'll not hear pim from him and his Hausa folks. But you noisy and unruly distant neighbours........hmmmn.......it's in your DNA.
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by wowcatty: 4:31am On Jul 31, 2023
Who are you trying to quote?
AmotekunSW:

In one breath, you are all coming to work in Lagos, in another breath, you are decongesting Lagos.

Better pray Lagos succeeds. After foolishly destroying your land in your time, Lagos is the only hope your your children have.
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by wowcatty: 4:36am On Jul 31, 2023
You have lost your mind and confused, shifting the goal post isn't going to help you either.

You have taken 3 or 4 different positions while I'm still on one. That says it all.

What I said and still stand on is below and it's totally different from your new position after you have been pinned into a corner. Btw, I only read the first two lines of your post.

lexy2014:

You sound hurt and emotional.

Let me enumerate the questions for the sake of order.

1. How is inflation exclusively a product of a bad economy?

2. Who asked you anything about fuel subsidy?

3. How would a good economy have prevented gas from being unaffordable as a result of fuel Subsidy removal?

4. Who asked u whether the economy can be fixed within 2 months or not?

5. According to you..."President Tinubu said there was no money left in the subsidy account, so he has to find money first and that will take some time".

6. Where is the account domiciled?

7. What has no money being in your imaginary fuel subsidy account got to do with Tinubu looking for money?

8. Where is he going to look for the money?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don’t Dissolve Kano Emirates, APC Chieftain, Yaryasa Warns Yusuf / 'Dead' Oloolu Masquerade Storms Olubadan Palace / "We Won’t Return" - Abducted Chibok Girls Say In New Boko Haram Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.