Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry (17598 Views)

I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) / Sanwo-Olu Announces Plan To Build New Lagos Airport / Months To Tenure Expiration, FG To Build New Medical Centre In Buhari’s Hometown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by Raf4: 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2023
sulaak:
The state should build a dedicated Electric power plant first, before building a new port.

Some private investors are already cooking something in that area.
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by plaindealer: 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2023
ELKHALIFAISIS:
but you forgot igbos are the highest and biggest beneficiaries because u are busy collecting land titles while igbos are parking billions from ur port....

U are making them more richer

Whatever story and fabricated narratives that makes you snore well at night.
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by Raf4: 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2023
ELKHALIFAISIS:
but you forgot igbos are the highest and biggest beneficiaries because u are busy collecting land titles while igbos are parking billions from ur port....
U are making them more richer

That's the bloody lie they thought you people to alway broadcast, so that you can have some consolation and have your deep seated hatred induced pains ameliorated.
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2023
IamPlato:
Why is the government not building ports in port Harcourt

Is Sanwo Olu the governor of Rivers state?
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by wiseone28: 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

bro u dumb yes u dumb, u failed question and correction

let me add to d dumb

u are a slave. u guys are not developed and only a slave cant developed
Lol are you developed?

I don't know why everyone from the west always claimed Lagos.
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by Praxis758: 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2023
porthouse7:
landlocked tribe spotted

Ondo state has the longest maritime boundary in West Africa, are you saying my state is landlocked.
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by obyno82: 4:20pm On Jul 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This is the best time to invest in Lagos and Yorubaland states if you don't hate the Yoruba and Yorubaland and you want our land to bless you, your investments with great ROI.

If you hate the Yoruba or intend to meddle in our local politics, don't bother to bring your investments because it will not be blessed.
May God bless Nigeria for ever!Check my signature for free stuffs!

Please can you explain further what you mean by meddling in our politics? Because one thing i know is that we are all Nigerians and we have a right to exercise our voting right of which you dare not tell us who we should vote.
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by obyno82: 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
Christistruth03:

Onne Port is fully functional

And Bonny Port is being built

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbXZ-ZFHbig

Be quiet
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by honeyB2018: 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
Basic123:
What happened to non SW ports when GEJ was the president, Anyim pius Anyim was the SGF,Okonjo iweala was the coordinating minister of the economy Allyson madueke was the minister of petroleum,Emefiele was the CBN Governor, Aruma oteh was the chairman SEC,Peter OBI was the chairman SEC ,Ike Ekweremadu was the deputy senate president, Emeka ihedioha was the deputy speaker..all for 5years 2010 to 2015!
Some will never take responsibility for their life but blame others

Bigot speaking here. Please be ware of him.
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by Christistruth03: 4:45pm On Jul 27, 2023
obyno82:

Be quiet

You cannot silence Truth
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by Brush1: 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2023
Nigerian needs to split up. Ports in other regions have deliberately been disabled, which is a great way of keeping Lagos revenue afloat. Non indigenes are responsible for the wealth Lagos has today.

Other states governors are foolish to not have made efforts at developing their sea ports. I am aware such would require an approval from fed but no effort has been made.
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by Expanse2020(m): 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2023
wiseone28:
Thank God no one in this country is barred from working anywhere in the country since they want to situate everything in one state we will all come to Lagos and work
Why don't you sit at home and do the needful
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by fredoooooo: 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

omo ibo claiming yoruba

na yoruba u type so

slave
O ti ya werey ... emi lowo ibo ... werey grin
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
Long over due, I'm a Badagrian and whenever I hear about Ogu land being in the news for the right thing, I'm extremely happy!
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by porthouse7(f): 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2023
Praxis758:

Ondo state has the longest maritime boundary in West Africa, are you saying my state is landlocked.
u are not from ondo state, u are Igbo and if u aren't we sell u to igbos
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by seeme2(f): 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2023
Una no dey remain small for Igbo man to chop? Which kain life be this?

Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by Khyrvxjzy: 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2023
fredoooooo:

O ti ya werey ... emi lowo ibo ... werey grin

iku pa e
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by frankbonus(m): 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2023
aspabay:

What stops your state governor from doing same thing.

Corruption and embazelment
For example what only James Ibori packed to himself is more than enough to put seaport in that region.
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by Basic123: 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2023
honeyB2018:

Bigot speaking here. Please be ware of him.
This one is mad..mtcheew
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by obyno82: 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2023
Christistruth03:

You cannot silence Truth

Oga you that you are a big fat liar, talking about truth!!! Anyway the bible says the devil often masquerades as an angel of light. Anyway you are still under surveillance and the DSS has your profile with a record of your activities on nairaland.
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by pocom35: 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2023
Build 4th main land bridge first
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by Christistruth03: 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2023
obyno82:

Oga you that you are a big fat liar, talking about truth!!! Anyway the bible says the devil often masquerades as an angel of light. Anyway you are still under surveillance and the DSS has your profile with a record of your activities on nairaland.

How many years have you been telling that same.lie aren't you fed up?
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by maxzzo1(m): 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2023
Greed
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by obyno82: 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2023
Christistruth03:

How many years have you been telling that same.lie aren't you fed up?

Don't worry you will soon be picked up. Just be patient, you would soon be a topic on nairaland once you are arrested.
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by Christistruth03: 11:24pm On Jul 27, 2023
obyno82:

Don't worry you will soon be picked up. Just be patient, you would soon be a topic on nairaland once you are arrested.

Go and Sleep
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by wowcatty: 6:37am On Jul 28, 2023
You this parasite, all your useless governors can't put money together to build a single port for you when Lagos is building ports one after another. Go and get the job as long as they give it to you.
wiseone28:
Thank God no one in this country is barred from working anywhere in the country since they want to situate everything in one state we will all come to Lagos and work
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by wowcatty: 6:41am On Jul 28, 2023
No one can fix an economy in less than 2 months.
lexy2014:

Why isn't it possible under Tinubu for inflation to go down?
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by wowcatty: 6:45am On Jul 28, 2023
And igbos can move their goods through Port Harcourt, but because they can't live away from Yoruba, they don't want to use Port Harcourt.
dazzlingd:

There could possibly be ports in south south, but southeast is landlocked.
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by lexy2014: 6:47am On Jul 28, 2023
wowcatty:
No one can fix an economy in less than 2 months.

Did I say anything about fixing the economy or not fixing the economy?

Can you show were I said anything about fixing the economy?

The person I quoted said

"With Tinubu as President all things are possible"

Is what he said true?

Hence my question:
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by Prechize(m): 6:49am On Jul 28, 2023
Basic123:
What happened to non SW ports when GEJ was the president, Anyim pius Anyim was the SGF,Okonjo iweala was the coordinating minister of the economy Allyson madueke was the minister of petroleum,Emefiele was the CBN Governor, Aruma oteh was the chairman SEC,Peter OBI was the chairman SEC ,Ike Ekweremadu was the deputy senate president, Emeka ihedioha was the deputy speaker..all for 5years 2010 to 2015!
Some will never take responsibility for their life but blame others

I agree with you sometimes south south and east are not serious with their life

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by wowcatty: 6:50am On Jul 28, 2023
And non indigene tax via affirmative action that is around the corner will decongest Lagos.
AmotekunSW:

Yes. Since you lack vision to do something similar in your place, you will be servants in Lagos.

Not only you, but your children will be slaves in Lagos, suitable only for endless work.
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by wowcatty: 7:02am On Jul 28, 2023
Is inflation not as a result of a bad economy?

Well, let me rephrase it if that will make you feel better.

No president can fix inflation in less than 2 months. President Tinubu said there was no money left in the subsidy account, so he has to find money first and that will take some time.
lexy2014:

Did I say anything about fixing the economy or not fixing the economy?

Can you show were I said anything about fixing the economy?

The person I quoted said

"With Tinubu as President all things are possible"

Is what he said true?

Hence my question:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna / Oil Theft: NSCDC To Deploy Drones, Aircraft For Surveillance.. / Buhari Orders NNPC To Extend Exploration To Six Basins (names)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.