Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Mbappe Turns Down Al Hilal Approach - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mbappe Turns Down Al Hilal Approach (19770 Views)

Al Hilal Sent An Official Bid To Leo Messi: Salary Worth Over €400m Per Year / Kylian Mbappe Turns Down Real Madrid, To Remain At Paris Saint-Germain / Odion Ighalo Joins Saudi Arabia's Al-Hilal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbappe Turns Down Al Hilal Approach by NwaNimo1(m): 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2023

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Turns Down Al Hilal Approach by BoldBrainz(m): 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2023
Classic representation of "you know say money no be problem" for Mbappe.

Lad is determined frustrate PSG.
Re: Mbappe Turns Down Al Hilal Approach by megastu(m): 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2023
Conji na bastard
IconicR:
This boy is just a good husband material 2million percent yard but he's so out of reach. 😭

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Turns Down Al Hilal Approach by katchy2k: 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
This boy is just a good husband material 2million percent yard but he's so out of reach. 😭

You are funny
Re: Mbappe Turns Down Al Hilal Approach by BabaIbo: 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
Stephendeals:
Mbappe Have a loyalty Bonus with PSG of 60m euro that will be activated on the first of August, if you are his counsel wont you advise him to wait and take that before taking any move....

grin

No mind those expecting him to accept the deal just like that. PSG dey try dey smart for the matter, they are being cunny.
Re: Mbappe Turns Down Al Hilal Approach by 9jatriot(m): 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
Real Madrid had already completed the deal to sign this guy only for PSG to press all the buttons to keep him now they are desperate to offload him.

As for Mbappe himself, I do not think Real Madrid fans even want him again especially considering how he disrespected them the last time.

He also looks like a dressing room divider so very few clubs will want a talented liability.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbappe Turns Down Al Hilal Approach by SafetyPlug(m): 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
PSG fit use bench finish am this season oo angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbappe Turns Down Al Hilal Approach by FireUpNow(m): 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
Do you remember Hakimi the Moroccan footballer and what he did to his gold digging wife? Another version could happen next. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€πŸ˜„

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbappe Turns Down Al Hilal Approach by ppogba: 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2023
PSG don enter one chance.

Mbappe will:

1. Not to talk the Saudi team and wait till next week to get his loyalty bonus of about 60m pounds from PSG.
2. Run down his contract and walk away free.
3. Never play in the Saudi league.

2 Likes

Re: Mbappe Turns Down Al Hilal Approach by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
Nigga tryna make history. Can't achieve dat in saudi
Re: Mbappe Turns Down Al Hilal Approach by enemyofprogress: 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
Money is not everything. Wehdone mbape

In another news, I like Benz but, I prefer corolla because corolla no dey consume fuel πŸ€·πŸ˜’πŸ™„πŸ™„

Re: Mbappe Turns Down Al Hilal Approach by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2023
MESS11AH:
Better!, b4 Ronaldo go begin claim say him develope Saudi Arabia.

The way Ronaldo de give u Messi flies sleepless nights eh. Even on political issues u guys must mention his name. This proves that Ronaldo is the real boss. At least he went to a retirement league at 38+. At 35 he scored 30+ goals in a league like Serie A. That's what greatness entails
Re: Mbappe Turns Down Al Hilal Approach by Felix6: 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Him nor want play for walaihi talahi league like Penaldo
Exactly, and not long they will start burning his jersey asking for apologies for putting on singlet (haram) on his balcony.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbappe Turns Down Al Hilal Approach by VinnyBaba: 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2023
This Mbappe should better make up his Mind on which European club, outside France to join. sad

B4 he knows it, he will be 27,28yrs. sad

Dat's how Neymar thought he was a Young Boy, until Age suddenly caught up with him. πŸ˜•

Maybe when Haaland wins Ballon'dor this 2023, na when him eyes go clear.πŸ˜’

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbappe Turns Down Al Hilal Approach by VinnyBaba: 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2023
9jatriot:
Real Madrid had already completed the deal to sign this guy only for PSG to press all the buttons to keep him now they are desperate to offload him.

As for Mbappe himself, I do not think Real Madrid fans even want him again especially considering how he disrespected them the last time.

He also looks like a dressing room divider so very few clubs will want a talented liability.

The Boy already has a NEGATIVE, Proud, Arrogant Aura surrounding him. undecided

Most Clubs do NOT want him due to his Perceived Big egos!πŸ˜•

I seriously wonder if he can smell the heights of Messi and Ronaldo.😏

3 Likes

Re: Mbappe Turns Down Al Hilal Approach by iampeterben(m): 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2023
Love you Kylian, really love you man. I wish you all the best in Madrid.
Re: Mbappe Turns Down Al Hilal Approach by Iluvmycontr3: 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2023
Atarakpa:
Don't eat your future because of greedy. Nice one mbampe
ExactlyπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ Still too young to face the wahala in the EAST
Re: Mbappe Turns Down Al Hilal Approach by Great100000: 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2023
wunmi590:

Very good and commendable, I don't know why a team will want to force a player to another club against his wish and you expect him to sign your stupid agreement...

Mbappe is clear enough, is either his sold to Real madrid, or he sit out the entire season at PSG and then leave foe free to his preferred destination...

This is exactly what happened between Real madrid and Chelsea that year, when Robinho wanted chealsea , but he was sold to Manchester City
Chai, that Robinho transfer saga pained me that Year oooo, and next game after his moved to Man City was against Chelsea and he scored against us.
Re: Mbappe Turns Down Al Hilal Approach by Love56743: 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2023
Mbappe is too young to go and buried his talent, Ronaldo went there because he has achieved everything in European football..

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Turns Down Al Hilal Approach by JuicyStar: 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2023
As expected…Saudi na for people wey don dey near retirement. The young man still has a lot to achieve in Europe. Secondly, the guy wants to determine his future and not go to where PSG wants him to go. To him, it’s Madrid or nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Mbappe Turns Down Al Hilal Approach by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2023
Sakobaba:
How can he reject such mouth watering offer shocked

FOR SALE!!

A story building of 3Bedroom up and Down on a full plot of land at Itamaga area of ikorodu Lagos.

Land size 600sqm

Title Survey plan and receipt

Price 14million. Net. Don't come for Negotiation please .

For serious Enquiry only chat me up. Zero nine zero one four four five nine eight zero six
land grabbers plenty for ikorodu.
Re: Mbappe Turns Down Al Hilal Approach by JuicyStar: 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2023
ppogba:
PSG don enter one chance.

Mbappe will:

1. Not to talk the Saudi team and wait till next week to get his loyalty bonus of about 60m pounds from PSG.
2. Run down his contract and walk away free.
3. Never play in the Saudi league.

Exactly. PSG think say them wise. Them wan push the guy go Saudi for their selfish reason. Last last dem go allow am go Madrid instead of loosing him for free
Re: Mbappe Turns Down Al Hilal Approach by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2023
Stephendeals:
Mbappe Have a loyalty Bonus with PSG of 60m euro that will be activated on the first of August, if you are his counsel wont you advise him to wait and take that before taking any move....

grin
he has break the loyalty agreement
Re: Mbappe Turns Down Al Hilal Approach by EcoLaw: 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
Good decision Mbappe, if I was in position to advice you, I will do same. Wentin you dey find go that League at this age,remind me of that Oscar story. Nobody goes to that league and the value remains the same when you come back to Europe. Mpappe stay in Europe and achieve more.
Re: Mbappe Turns Down Al Hilal Approach by Gboom: 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2023
Mbappe should tread softly, he should try and reach an agreement with PSG to allow him to join Real Madrid, may be on loan with an amount to be paid to PSG for that one-year loan by Real Madrid.

Sitting up on a football contract is like setting a bad precedent to other players in the future.
Re: Mbappe Turns Down Al Hilal Approach by wunmi590(m): 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2023
Great100000:
Chai, that Robinho transfer saga pained me that Year oooo, and next game after his moved to Man City was against Chelsea and he scored against us.

You are a real OG, better free kick πŸ˜€

I'm a Real madrid fan, but my love for Robinho ehn, no be here, even at home they call me Robinho, I'm always ready to follow him anywhere he plays and support him...
Re: Mbappe Turns Down Al Hilal Approach by Offpointng: 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2023
Sakobaba:
How can he reject such mouth watering offer shocked

Cuz he's not as foolish as you're to trade his future and career for a temporal gain
Re: Mbappe Turns Down Al Hilal Approach by PECON1(m): 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2023
Offpointng:

Cuz he's not as foolish as you're to trade his future and career for a temporal gain
if he has accepted that offer,in the nxt 2years ,his value will drop and he will probably loose form leaving only haaland to rule Europe
Re: Mbappe Turns Down Al Hilal Approach by eki2000(m): 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2023
Atarakpa:
Don't eat your future because of greedy. Nice one mbampe
You for kuku call am bambe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Key Questions Around Messi's Future / Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' / Griezmann Severs Ties With Huawei Over Uighurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.