Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. (24132 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Is The Biggest Threat To The England Team — Karen Cairney / 'He Won 3 World Cups': Brazil's Pele Remains The Greatest Player Ever – Oliseh / Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score In Five World Cups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by PepeXKermit: 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2023
Meme loading...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by Bar1941(m): 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2023
To chop this lady dey hungry me I swear.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by BennyDGreat: 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2023
Amazing

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by tiswell(m): 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2023
Assisat always cursed when it comes to national assignments.

congrats to her though

3 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by iampeterben(m): 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2023
Congratulations to her and to our super falcons for keeping us still in the game. So happy this afternoon, one more match to go.

5 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by Benny90: 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2023
Omoluabi 😊

11 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by enemyofprogress: 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2023
ybalogs:
What do you expect of sport women? Most of them are oyanless.
so man no go see twins to play with on the chest be dat? Me I like playing with twins o

I like Benz but, I prefer corolla because corolla no dey consume fuel 🤷😒🙄🙄

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by bigtt76(f): 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2023
Religion people go soon begin blast her for almost displaying bresss cheesy
Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by enemyofprogress: 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2023
Bar1941:
To chop this lady dey hungry me I swear.
you wan chop my remnant
Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by Icrave4u: 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2023
Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2023
Asisat Oshoala is a Muslim and she comot her cloth to celebrate a goal against Australia in the ongoing women world cup.

Why would a Muslim do that? FIFA must delete that video and she must apologize to the Islam community of Nigeria (somewhere in the North 🤡).

Finally, FIFA should deduct the three points and give it to Australia. It is unacceptable! We cannot accept what Oshoala did!

She must apologize and delete that video!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by UniversalAngel(f): 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2023
DevilishMan:
And won none.
Is it not better to score in just one and win it?

Stupid record.

Which record have you ever made in your life Mr Stupid?

Nigerians and criticism are like Pant & Yansh

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by enemyofprogress: 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2023
bigtt76:
Religion people go soon begin blast her for almost displaying bresss cheesy
dem go soon ask her to apologize
Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by Emperormartin(m): 1:50pm On Jul 27, 2023
I hope Fulani and Hausa Muslims won't come and start attacking her...

Because the other parts of Nigeria are cool with her celebration

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by Basic123: 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2023
naptu2:
Rita Nwadike scored in Nigeria's 3-3 draw with Canada in 1995, she also scored in our 3-2 loss to England at the same World Cup and then she scored in our 2-1 victory over North Korea in 1999.
Biafrans and dick measuring 😆

Abeg,nobody is in competition with you people, each tribe on her lane

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by crossbreedwears(m): 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2023
3 different world cups oh
naptu2:
Rita Nwadike scored in Nigeria's 3-3 draw with Canada in 1995, she also scored in our 3-2 loss to England at the same World Cup and then she scored in our 2-1 victory over North Korea in 1999.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by Bar1941(m): 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2023
enemyofprogress:
you wan chop my remnant

Dey play

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by enemyofprogress: 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2023
Bar1941:

Dey play
I've already spoiled her bottom plate
Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by BankyGee(m): 1:58pm On Jul 27, 2023
Kylian Mbappé of the Super Falcons 🦅

4 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by VTJN(m): 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
enemyofprogress:
I've already spoiled her bottom plate
I will not be surprised if you are not more than 18

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by sleeknaija(m): 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2023
DevilishMan:
And won none.

Stupid record.

U are truly a devilish man sad
Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by 7demons: 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2023
Do someone notice she has nipple piercing?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by Successlane: 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2023
That's Good for her.

Can she go ahead and win 'something' big at that global stage?

That will be good for ALL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by VinnyBaba: 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2023
Basic123:

Biafrans and dick measuring 😆

Abeg,nobody is in competition with you people, each tribe on her lane

The OP Naptu stated a simple Fact.

You are the ONE trying to Tribalize it.😒

SHAME on you! 😕

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by VinnyBaba: 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2023
7demons:
Do someone notice she has nipple piercing?? grin

Is her Nipples black or Pink, plz? 😒
Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by EcoLaw: 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2023
Agba baller. She made me decide my female pikin go play professional football. Worthy role model. Super Falcons dey give me gosse pimples. Soar higher super Falcons.

3 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by lolu2019: 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2023
UniversalAngel:

Which record have you ever made in your life Mr Stupid?

Nigerians and criticism are like Pant & Yansh
U F**k up for replying d fool

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Her only problem is that she is oyanless like one of the moderators on nairaland

Give me an example of a female player that looks like Dolly Parton.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by 7demons: 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Is her Nipples black or Pink, plz? 😒
Get a metal detector to check. She might as well have one in her punañi too undecided
Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
DevilishMan:
And won none.

Stupid record.

So, the record should not be stated because she never won a world cup? Logic always seems to be in shambles whenever it comes to the reasoning of an average Nigerian. Or because she's not white? I bet you never thought of this when CR7 was celebrated for being the first player to score in 5 world cups. Smh.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 / D’tigers Unhappy With Buhari’s N600k Gift / Valencia Cf Vs NPFL All Stars 2 - 1 On 10th August 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.