Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. (24130 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Is The Biggest Threat To The England Team — Karen Cairney / 'He Won 3 World Cups': Brazil's Pele Remains The Greatest Player Ever – Oliseh / Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score In Five World Cups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by Nobodysboo(m): 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2023
Agba baller

5 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2023
deji17:
Congrats to our star girl. She is definitely loved and respected by her team mates. The interview she gave at the end of the match is also awesome. Quoting her: " Nigeria is the greatest country in the world"
Patriot!

Many Australians (on their way to becoming Irish for the next match) from the Land of the Rising Scum will hate her for that her last statement.

3 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by Jpblessed(m): 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2023
She represents the Nigerian nation and not the oduduwa republic and moreso people have been there before her.
renderme:
Best African Female Footballer EVER!

No one comes close.

Omo oodua rere.😍
Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by Tozocalamity: 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2023
She' a beast in the field of play

5 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by Baatunde(m): 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2023
grin grin grin

ybalogs:
She almost pull her bra join the shirt she pulled after scoring. Football and emotions sha.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by tollyboy5(m): 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2023
Racoon:
Kudus Lagos girl. Oshiola has been giving a good account of herself and country. She is also humble among the falcons. You don't see her do all those big stars shitty stuff. She donates to charity a lot. I wish she was my sis.
Thank you for making mention of her as a lagos girl. We don't use to keep record of our natives doing exceedingly well like ogun state and others do. We go just waka pass and be happy like all nigerians.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by BishopEmmanuel(m): 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2023
9jvirgin:
That’s a sensational picture of her by the way 👍

Nigerian musicians and sports men and women are the only reasons Nigerians are happy. Without them, there’s no country.

The government of Tinubu shall collapse. It would happen!
Amen oooooo
Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by Baatunde(m): 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
I dont know the relevance of "omo oodua rere" in this matter what of all the Ibo players wey plenty for the team. What are we even becoming sef? Just tribalising everything

renderme:

No one comes close.

Omo oodua rere.😍

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by Tozocalamity: 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2023
I enjoyed watching her play ,

5 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by Felix6: 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2023
Genjuma5:
But why she come naked?
Are you from Kano? Don't expect any apology on this one. Next time tune your TV to one of the Islamabad channels.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by tollyboy5(m): 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
Basic123:

Biafrans and dick measuring 😆

Abeg,nobody is in competition with you people, each tribe on her lane
Mr bigot. The person you mentioned is a yoruba man.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by Mecka: 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2023
Bar1941:
To chop this lady dey hungry me I swear.
you sabi suck toto?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by tollyboy5(m): 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2023
renderme:

No one comes close.

Omo oodua rere.😍
You guys should keep your rubbish within the politics section.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by dazzlingd(m): 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2023
Genjuma5:
But why she come naked?
How is the unclothedness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by dazzlingd(m): 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2023
ANTIlSLAM:
Asisat Oshoala is a Muslim and she comot her cloth to celebrate a goal against Australia in the ongoing women world cup.

Why would a Muslim do that? FIFA must delete that video and she must apologize to the Islam community of Nigeria (somewhere in the North 🤡).

Finally, FIFA should deduct the three points and give it to Australia. It is unacceptable! We cannot accept what Oshoala did!

She must apologize and delete that video!

Lol, she bowed down without clothes... omo, Muslim community is seriously offended

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by renderme: 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2023
Jpblessed:
She represents the Nigerian nation and not the oduduwa republic and moreso people have been there before her.

Stfu.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by Anny69: 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2023
Genjuma5:
But why she come naked?
How's she naked? angry

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by enomakos(m): 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2023
Agba baller

5 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by Jpblessed(m): 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2023
God bless you.
renderme:

Stfu.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by Dynamicboss: 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Her only problem is that she is oyanless like one of the moderators on nairaland

Indeed you are an enemy of progress. Do you expect a heavily breast lady to play football and be agile. Cozy is still unmarried and available for mingle undecided
Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by Talknochip(m): 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2023
She made History not only on FIFA records
But, also the first Nigerian female footballer to make some men who don't watch female football to start doing so because of that her celebration.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by okorogodwin4(m): 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2023
enemyofprogress:
you go marry her?
yaa
Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by viodemus: 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2023
she be legend
Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by viodemus: 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2023
she be legend

solid babe
Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by Okoroawusa: 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2023
Chai! See my kind of breasts
Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by enemyofprogress: 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

Give me an example of a female player that looks like Dolly Parton.
Whitney Houston and Tina Turner
Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by scoobyblogspot(m): 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
naptu2:
Asisat Oshoala has become the only African woman to score in 3 World Cups. She scored against Sweden as Nigeria drew 3-3 with the Europeans at the 2015 World Cup, she scored as Nigeria defeated South Korea 2-0 at the 2019 World Cup and she has scored as Nigeria defeated Australia at the 2023 World Cup.

She previously jointly held the record of scoring at 2 World Cups with Rita Nwadike.

Chop kiss
Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by enemyofprogress: 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2023
VTJN:
I will not be surprised if you are not more than 18
age is nothing but a number
Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by Judelucan: 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAx69gDtxY4

Asisat Oshoala and Super Falcons 🔥Australia 2 vs Nigeria 3- All Nigeria Goals | FIFA Women World Cup
Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by Phantom233: 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Asisat oshoala My babe

I just dey wonder how female footballers dey be in oza oza room

I know say them go tear person apart with passionate hot sex
corrupt mind...sex and football are not at the same level o, they require different stamina its
not all about strength.🤨

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. by ufuosman(m): 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2023
Star gal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 / D’tigers Unhappy With Buhari’s N600k Gift / Valencia Cf Vs NPFL All Stars 2 - 1 On 10th August 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.