Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,361 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Barr Hanny Musawa: The Youngest Ministerial Nominee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barr Hanny Musawa: The Youngest Ministerial Nominee (2538 Views)

Tinubu Sets Record,appoints The Youngest Ministerial Nominee In The 4th Republic / Hanny Musawa Is NOT The Youngest Nominee, Meet The Real Youngest / ‘Beautiful’ Ramatu Tijani Aliyu, Ministerial Nominee Distracts Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barr Hanny Musawa: The Youngest Ministerial Nominee by Vixlot: 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2023
Barr Hanny Musawa: The Youngest Ministerial Nominee . She hails from Katsina State

4 Likes

Re: Barr Hanny Musawa: The Youngest Ministerial Nominee by successmatters(m): 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2023
Is she related to Musiwa? grin

2 Likes

Re: Barr Hanny Musawa: The Youngest Ministerial Nominee by madridguy(m): 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2023
Beauty with brain.

3 Likes

Re: Barr Hanny Musawa: The Youngest Ministerial Nominee by madridguy(m): 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
Her name is Hannatu and not Hanny.

Vixlot:
Barr Hanny Musawa: The Youngest Ministerial Nominee . She hails from Katsina State
Re: Barr Hanny Musawa: The Youngest Ministerial Nominee by Curse777: 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
cool

She looks booky and intelligent

Re: Barr Hanny Musawa: The Youngest Ministerial Nominee by tesppidd: 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2023
Is it now that same lady that was in Tinubu's campaign council?

Fine chic, but I hope she doesn't know how to steal.
Re: Barr Hanny Musawa: The Youngest Ministerial Nominee by Beremx(f): 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2023
The ministerial list is okay. There are more of technocrats than politicians. I hope they deliver and shun corruption.

I'm not happy Babatunde Fashola didn't make the list. He's one of the best Nigeria has.
Re: Barr Hanny Musawa: The Youngest Ministerial Nominee by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2023
Jennyclay see your mate
Re: Barr Hanny Musawa: The Youngest Ministerial Nominee by Curse777: 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2023
Beremx:
The ministerial list is okay. There are more of technocrats than politicians. I hope they deliver and shun corruption.

I'm not happy Babatunde Fashola didn't make the list. He's one of the best Nigeria has.

Babatunde Fashola is part of the kitchen cabinet, the Senior Special Adviser on Works and Housing

He now works directly in Aso Rock

7 Likes

Re: Barr Hanny Musawa: The Youngest Ministerial Nominee by PrincessofDSS(f): 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2023
Go make the ladies proud, but don’t forget, we won’t hesitate to lash you if you do otherwise

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Barr Hanny Musawa: The Youngest Ministerial Nominee by festacman(m): 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barr Hanny Musawa: The Youngest Ministerial Nominee by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
fine girl, this is a youth not the 62 years old fraud that wants to defraud us

3 Likes

Re: Barr Hanny Musawa: The Youngest Ministerial Nominee by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2023
Curse777:

Babatunde Fashola is part of the kitchen cabinet, the Senior Special Adviser on Works and Housing

He now works directly in Aso Rock

Very good. I knew a man as brilliant as BRF shouldn't be left out.

1 Like

Re: Barr Hanny Musawa: The Youngest Ministerial Nominee by FreeStuffsNG: 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2023
Vixlot:
She's actually very smart and eloquent. Congrats to her. Is she married?

2 Likes

Re: Barr Hanny Musawa: The Youngest Ministerial Nominee by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2023
madridguy:
Her name is Hannatu and not Hanny.

Where is Najahatu Mohammed? That woman Sabi lie. grin FreeStuffsNG
Re: Barr Hanny Musawa: The Youngest Ministerial Nominee by Curse777: 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Atiku finished her with dollars
Re: Barr Hanny Musawa: The Youngest Ministerial Nominee by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2023
festacman:
Good to have a young Nigerian female on the cabinet.

However, the billion Naira question is why ministerial lists in Nigeria always look ordinary and non-inspiring. I know that people who work during elections should be compensated but why must it be the same old politicians instead of their nominees who should meet certain qualifications, experience and accomplishments. Just like Buhari's ministers, take a look at this Tinubu's ministerial list and except for a very few, you won't sense much of vision, revolutionary ideas and passion to go extra mile except waiting on presidential initiatives and maintaining/building political structure at home-front. The list communicates a scary feeling of "business as usual" than that of transformative policies, disruptive moves and even revolutionary ideas.

We need to change this system if Nigeria will ever fly high again.

When Buhari appointed Bawa a forty year old man as EFCC boss it was as if all because of his youthfulness, Nigeria is in safe hands abi ?!

I have one hundred million percent confidence in Tinubu's team. Let them please give El-Rufai a very, very sensitive portfolio. Like Power , Education.

1 Like

Re: Barr Hanny Musawa: The Youngest Ministerial Nominee by FreeStuffsNG: 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

She is now doing PDP-NGO full time nah cheesy. That was her first lie on why she was quitting APC few days to election. She even lost her INEC appointment seat.

3 Likes

Re: Barr Hanny Musawa: The Youngest Ministerial Nominee by SledgeHammerer: 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2023
Beta edu is younger than hanatu

3 Likes

Re: Barr Hanny Musawa: The Youngest Ministerial Nominee by 2mch(m): 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2023
Probably PMB pick.
Re: Barr Hanny Musawa: The Youngest Ministerial Nominee by Think9ja(m): 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2023
Beremx:

After 8yrs, he should still continue because he's who?

No matter how good he thinks he is, someone in this Nigeria is a thousand times better than him

1 Like

Re: Barr Hanny Musawa: The Youngest Ministerial Nominee by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
She is now doing PDP-NGO full time nah cheesy. That was her first lie on why she was quitting APC few days to election. She even lost her INEC appointment seat.

Hahahaha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Barr Hanny Musawa: The Youngest Ministerial Nominee by surgical: 3:49pm On Jul 27, 2023
Beremx:

please who are the technocrats, una Don Starr the hype again, like he hit the ground running, the effect is reverberating everywhere now
Re: Barr Hanny Musawa: The Youngest Ministerial Nominee by raskymonojendor: 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2023
Nice.
Re: Barr Hanny Musawa: The Youngest Ministerial Nominee by surgical: 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2023
Think9ja:

After 8yrs, he should still continue because he's who?

No matter how good he thinks he is, someone in this Nigeria is a thousand times better than him
He is even not good just hype,compare him to Ambode, and asses his 8 years as minister, you will notice its all noise, because of his oratory prowess as a lawyer and good use of the media for which apc is the grandmaster,nothing else
Re: Barr Hanny Musawa: The Youngest Ministerial Nominee by garfield1: 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2023
Vixlot:

No,she's 43.the youngest is Dr Betta edu my madam.shes 37

2 Likes

Re: Barr Hanny Musawa: The Youngest Ministerial Nominee by QGist(m): 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2023
Curse777:
cool

She looks booky and intelligent

Is not by booky and intelligent oh, most of those ministers there are also booky and intelligent.
Re: Barr Hanny Musawa: The Youngest Ministerial Nominee by QGist(m): 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2023
garfield1:

No,she's 43.the youngest is Dr Betta edu my madam.shes 37

I hope your madam is going there to work.
Re: Barr Hanny Musawa: The Youngest Ministerial Nominee by garfield1: 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2023
QGist:

I hope your madam is going there to work.

She's a workaholic.check her record as crs health commissioner

1 Like

Re: Barr Hanny Musawa: The Youngest Ministerial Nominee by AKWATGOLD1(m): 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2023
How far propagandist on fake ministerial list that surface before original list emerges today.
Re: Barr Hanny Musawa: The Youngest Ministerial Nominee by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2023
Incorrect and misleading thread.
OP, kindly get your facts right before posting a news.

Below is the correct thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7780420/hanny-musawa-not-youngest-nominee#124699392

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Barr Hanny Musawa: The Youngest Ministerial Nominee by 1Alex: 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2023
successmatters:
Is she related to Musiwa? grin
for you to know Our musiwa, the emperor of western Nigeria, it means you are an archival nairalander.

(1) (Reply)

Veetee’s $12m Ofada Rice Factory Raises Hope – Fg / Ibru And Akingbola On The Run, Declared Wanted By EFCC / News: Four Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.