Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Thanks To INEC We Have Two Presidents In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thanks To INEC We Have Two Presidents In Nigeria (2843 Views)

INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches / INEC: We Lack Power To Disqualify Obaseki Over Alleged Certificate Forgery / INEC: We Used Electronic Transmission For 2019 Polls Results But… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks To INEC We Have Two Presidents In Nigeria by CannibalTorment: 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
One is president of beer company owners association of Anambra state, the azu river, owner, son of developers grandfather that was tied up with stones and thrown into azu river, the biafra god without sin, the religious and tribal bigot daddy, Peter girigory Obi

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks To INEC We Have Two Presidents In Nigeria by Dafresh: 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2023
CannibalTorment:
One is president of beer company owners association of Anambra state, the azu river, owner, son of developers grandfather that was tied up with stones and thrown into azu river, the biafra god without sin, the religious and tribal bigot daddy, Peter girigory Obi

After saying shiiiiit you trek and go to work

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thanks To INEC We Have Two Presidents In Nigeria by CannibalTorment: 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2023
Dafresh:

You think everyone share your family members limitation and disappointments

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks To INEC We Have Two Presidents In Nigeria by CannibalTorment: 3:49pm On Jul 27, 2023
The president of the federal republic of Nigeria and biafra, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo land, the indispensable and indisposable president till May 29 2035, the greatest politician that ever walk the surface of Africa, despite all opposition, bickering, bitterness, anguish hatred, name calling, slandering, the man still crush his sworn enemies to third position, if God be for us who can be against Us

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks To INEC We Have Two Presidents In Nigeria by yarimo(m): 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2023
CannibalTorment:
op op

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thanks To INEC We Have Two Presidents In Nigeria by yarimo(m): 4:45pm On Jul 27, 2023
Dafresh:

grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks To INEC We Have Two Presidents In Nigeria by Ikpunnegi01: 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2023
Dafresh:

You no even pity for the Werey! He is just a little boy living under his father's shelter and haven't bought his first litre of fuel! Pity for am, no finish am kpatakpata 😂

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thanks To INEC We Have Two Presidents In Nigeria by Ikpunnegi01: 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
CannibalTorment:
Have you bought your first litre of fuel yet or you're still soaking garri under your papa house?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks To INEC We Have Two Presidents In Nigeria by Deogratiasfx: 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2023
You are still eating free food in your father's house. You have no bills to pay yet. Continue....

2 Likes

Re: Thanks To INEC We Have Two Presidents In Nigeria by Dafresh: 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2023
CannibalTorment:
You think everyone share your family members limitation and disappointments
I have seen you're not able to buy a litter of fuel so I believe you're trekking now sowi. I can't talk about your family.

2 Likes

Re: Thanks To INEC We Have Two Presidents In Nigeria by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2023
emilokan media propaganda team, weh done!
ur #8k per month salary is working!

cool
Re: Thanks To INEC We Have Two Presidents In Nigeria by CannibalTorment: 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2023
Dafresh:
I have seen you're not able to buy a litter of fuel so I believe you're trekking now sowi. I can't talk about your family.
stop being mentally deprived, no one share your subdued life , don't generalize the problems in your family

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks To INEC We Have Two Presidents In Nigeria by CannibalTorment: 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:
Have you bought your first litre of fuel yet or you're still soaking garri under your papa house?
Poverty has crushed your mentally, you are engulfed in bitterness, you are unconsolable because of your persistent of deprivity and limitations in your family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks To INEC We Have Two Presidents In Nigeria by CannibalTorment: 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:
You no even pity for the Werey! He is just a little boy living under his father's shelter and haven't bought his first litre of fuel! Pity for am, no finish am kpatakpata 😂
You are even telling the story of your father here, your grieves are unsurmountable, tell me more about him, although I don't pity criminals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thanks To INEC We Have Two Presidents In Nigeria by CannibalTorment: 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
emilokan media propaganda team, weh done!
ur #8k per month salary is working!

cool
I collect no dime from anyone, how much is 8k in dollars? it cannot even subscribe for my internet for one week

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thanks To INEC We Have Two Presidents In Nigeria by Dafresh: 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2023
CannibalTorment:
stop being mentally deprived, no one share your subdued life , don't generalize the problems in your family
I tried to avoid mentioning your family but I can see you have no manners, as a result of improper training, everyone is feeling it including our Senators but you're here trying to hide it as if you buy fuel cheaper
Re: Thanks To INEC We Have Two Presidents In Nigeria by CannibalTorment: 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2023
Dafresh:

I tried to avoid mentioning your family but I can see you have no manners, as a result of improper training, everyone is feeling it including our Senators but you're here trying to hide it as if you buy fuel cheaper
You should have made your comment without generalizing or rather avoid the post if you are not here to show your parental deficiencies , be reasonable when commenting avoid unnecessary outburst and confrontation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thanks To INEC We Have Two Presidents In Nigeria by Dafresh: 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
CannibalTorment:
You should have made your comment without generalizing or rather avoid the post if you are not here to show your parental deficiencies , be reasonable when commenting avoid unnecessary outburst and confrontation
Must you open a thread to abuse PO you started it, you supposed use your brain INEC gave you 2 president how does it sound, you should have be sensible enough to know that you're acting wuse

1 Like

Re: Thanks To INEC We Have Two Presidents In Nigeria by CannibalTorment: 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2023
Dafresh:

Must you open a thread to abuse PO you started it, you supposed use your brain INEC gave you 2 president how does it sound, you should have be sensible enough to know that you're acting wuse
Tell me your name is Peter girigory Obi, life is a mirror, it reflects you, when Peter girigory Obi was warned of nattering dimwits, he didn't listen, he thought violence will win election for him, he allowed his attacking dogs to insult people unprovoked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thanks To INEC We Have Two Presidents In Nigeria by Dafresh: 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2023
CannibalTorment:
Tell me your name is Peter girigory Obi, life is a mirror, it reflects you, when Peter girigory Obi was warned of nattering dimwits, he didn't listen, he thought violence will win election for him, he allowed his attacking dogs to insult people unprovoked
TINUBU supporters are known for insulting and abusing political opponents, I believe you were a1mong those that buried Good luck alife v grin

1 Like

Re: Thanks To INEC We Have Two Presidents In Nigeria by CannibalTorment: 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2023
Dafresh:

TINUBU supporters are known for insulting and abusing political opponents, I believe you were a1mong those that buried Good luck alife v grin
Show me any igbo religious leader, traditional leader, professional, even babies that Tinubu supporters insulted with proofs like igbos insulted Pastor Adeboye, Kumuyi Adefarasin Ooni of Ife, Fela Kuti that is dead, Wole Soyinka even babies like Reno omokri little baby and Seyi law's small girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thanks To INEC We Have Two Presidents In Nigeria by Aeman(m): 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2023
CannibalTorment:

Idiot
Re: Thanks To INEC We Have Two Presidents In Nigeria by CannibalTorment: 11:49am On Jul 28, 2023
Aeman:

Idiot
I didn't ask for your mother's name

(1) (Reply)

Bandits Kill Four Farmers, Kidnap Eight Others In Katsina / Nigerians & Ghanaian Arrested In South Africa For Fraud (video) / Pictures Of Onitsha?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.