Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Bursting Macof Grand Deceptions Of Many Years - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Bursting Macof Grand Deceptions Of Many Years (1112 Views)

Less Than 10 Nlers Identities known. Someone Like Macof Shouldn't Be Anonymous / Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life / Emir Sanusi Drives Vintage Car To Dubar; Same As His Grand-father's In 1956 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bursting Macof Grand Deceptions Of Many Years by absoluteSuccess: 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2023
You are desperate to make it in life and opportunity will always come to you like "the answer that you have been looking for". Best, never take any opportunity you don't truly understand, that's being smart.

Unknown to many, some of this instant opportunities often comes from the devil. You don't know the people you are dealing with, you just want a break and answered prayer. Do you know who is holding the rope?

Like I wrote somewhere in "Owonrin, The Scientific Nature of Yoruba language", the wicked don't have to give you poison, they will rather give you "Iwo", which is a silent killer.

That's why they always try to plant their men in the places you often frequent, so that such can become your acquaintance and as time goes on, they get rid of you. The acquaintance help them monitor you up close.

It's like a spy listening to hear you say your password without you knowing he's listening. Be careful with people and what you call opportunity, some of this stuff are sponsored by Satan to make sure you are exploited.

Endure to the point where you can make a choice. At that point, the fame you are seeking will be running after you and you will be able to do more than what you have thought would be your best.

For better understanding of this, look at the life of Seal: just one track in his debut music sealed his career, "kiss from the rose". So if you've got talent, don't rush into "death-trap" disguised as "opportunity".
Re: Bursting Macof Grand Deceptions Of Many Years by rhektor(m): 10:40am On Oct 03, 2023
absoluteSuccess:
In fact, it was after this guy that the woman I dubbed TAO11 came through. She was more persistent. I would have met her, but I was marketing towards Sango Ota axis while she claims to be at Mushin.

I couldn't find time to go over to that side of town for a long time. But since she's persistence and sounds desperate, I thought it's better I sent the product through courier to her, at least she's convinced of its efficacy.

I sent my account details, yet she's not satisfied. It started looking like I have to be there. In that sense, I don't have to be there if I have to be there, that's where you need to consult with your doctor.

Since the bargaining has gone cold over and over, it ought not be resurrected again. But then I was owing kayusly, and he promised to make an occasion out of it on nairaland. I told him to help me with the sound of the piece of oriki for easy read.

Lo, kayusly made real his threat to disclose the affair. It was a time macof and TAO11 and rhektor were having a great time mocking every slight error that comes to the open. So I brace up for the mockery to come.

Then my good friend Olu had answered kayusly. But the very moment I wanted to respond to that post, I saw TAO11 viewing the thread with two guests. Then about the same time, past 6 in the morning, my phone rang.

The caller is the "Mushin Woman" again. This time, the narrative is that she wanted to have the product at Mushin today by 11 am before going to class. Her Yoruba sounds like Ebira. I have an Ebira foster mom at childhood.

I said okay. The trap has failed. How could she be in desperate need of a product she never had when she was sick now when she is okay? There's something fishy, this is the "bailout package" from someone on nairaland.

This person came through trying to buy the exact amount I wanted to pay for the oriki Elerin that kayusly offered me. This is beyond coincidence, it's a good case of unintended self exposition. Now the setup that followed was that I refused to pick up the person's call.

That's a powerful way to get the culprit. She called almost 35 times before the time we agreed to meet. In that instance, did her life suddenly depend on the spice? Not really. Instead, conscience is an open wound, like Uthman Dan Fodio would say.

I can't even make anything out of these much words without saying something tangible or reasonable

1 Like

Re: Bursting Macof Grand Deceptions Of Many Years by absoluteSuccess: 7:05pm On Oct 03, 2023
rhektor:

I can't even make anything out of these much words without saying something tangible or reasonable

I see.

It's about two years ago, thank God you just noticed my thread. Very important person, I'm glad to have shared opinions with you. You are most welcome sir.

In order not to disturb yourself, check out the number of the guy I'm mistaken for macof in my sickness and call him or send the link to this thread to him.

This is not another improbable "Yoruba is hebrew" sickness thread, it's a point blank issue of sickness, so save an INNOCENT YORUBA soul from the claws of a sick and miserable fellow Sir.

That will save you some bunch of incoherence and stress.
Re: Bursting Macof Grand Deceptions Of Many Years by rhektor(m): 9:40am On Oct 09, 2023
absoluteSuccess:

I see.

It's about two years ago, thank God you just noticed my thread. Very important person, I'm glad to have shared opinions with you. You are most welcome sir.

In order not to disturb yourself, check out the number of the guy I'm mistaken for macof in my sickness and call him or send the link to this thread to him.

This is not another improbable "Yoruba is hebrew" sickness thread, it's a point blank issue of sickness, so save an INNOCENT YORUBA soul from the claws of a sick and miserable fellow Sir.

That will save you some bunch of incoherence and stress.

My bad!
I don't know what you are were really dealing with. I pray I wish you God's speed in your recovery/healing

Stay strong
Re: Bursting Macof Grand Deceptions Of Many Years by absoluteSuccess: 9:45am On Oct 09, 2023
rhektor:

My bad!
I don't know what you are were really dealing with. I pray I wish you God's speed in your recovery/healing

Stay strong

I should have checked up on you, same wish.
Re: Bursting Macof Grand Deceptions Of Many Years by absoluteSuccess: 10:17am On Oct 09, 2023
It's about 2 years ago that I had it totally rough with the "gangs of nairaland", I am grateful to God for not making me fall for their traps.

In the classic "Ogboju Ode nunu Igbo irumole", Akara oogun was so haunted by the demonic forces that he eventually mastered their game. At that point he said "oro awon iwin yi kotile wa jomi loju mo". That's his "Hallelujah moment".

For many years, I've paid extreme attention to this people that doesn't matter, as though they are the matter itself. "The hallelujah moment" is that the worst that could be have already been and I'm the survivor.

Looking to share my findings with the world only to stray to a wasteland of gangup of the wicked who knows all by antagonisms. But victory over these ones is inevitable.

I thought it ends here, not knowing they are already involved with my business and their agents fast becoming my "major returning customers". Moraye mosa f'aye.

Opekete ndagba, inu adamo nbaje.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patois Vs Pidgin / Pregnancy Before Marriage! / Archeologists Unearth Alien-like Skulls In A Mexico Cemetery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.