Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life (12289 Views)

Bursting Macof Grand Deceptions Of Many Years / Less Than 10 Nlers Identities known. Someone Like Macof Shouldn't Be Anonymous / Hrh Igwe Engr Timothy Gbugu Celebrates Maiden Ofala Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 10:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
Just to put this to public notice that the man known as macof on this platform is cooking up something for me.

I'm not afraid of your plots. I can see that you are already having a meeting with your men and trying out my number.

Continue.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2021
This is the thread I made that has put me in trouble with him. He wanted me to stop and I didn't, then he began plotting how to trap me offline till this night.

I know he has a lot in store and getting his many baits and discovering his scam WhatsApp group has cost him and his men untold pain.

Now they are planning how to deal with me, calling my number and studying the pulse. You can catch more about this on this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/4475313/yoruba-hebrew-heritage/95

What good will an enemy do for his most hated victim? I expect him to call the man whose number and picture is mistaken for his own to come online and address the public.

https://www.nairaland.com/4475313/yoruba-hebrew-heritage/95
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by suffering: 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
If you have not achieved anything in this life then we won't lose. If you cured cancer I would help you raise alarm. Since that isn't the case, na you know.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 7:22am On Oct 13, 2021
suffering:
If you have not achieved anything in this life then we won't lose. If you cured cancer I would help you raise alarm. Since that isn't the case, na you know.

That's true, thanks.

Life is worth something when it add value to humanity. But value has relative appeal.

I want to believe that you have cured Cancer, hence it's what makes life most valuable to you?

What value has that add to your life?

The man you cure, does Cancer made his life more valuable or the cure you administer?

Life is precious, suffering man. Value is in life itself hence you are seeking for a cure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 7:56am On Oct 13, 2021
Please be careful, nobody is invisible.

Don't put your mouth in what can implicate you. To be forewarned is to be forewarned.

Oran Tao mowo mese ko ni di tiwa o.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by macof(m): 11:22am On Oct 13, 2021
schizophrenia undecided
you can't tell me this guy is not suffering from a mental illness

mods, why should this type of slander be condoned? it has lasted for months now and i have mostly ignored it but it is now becoming more than what should be ignored. if the other nairalander cannot seek medical help why should people here be unfairly subjected to deal with the effects of his paranoia and delusions?
@Mynd44, OAM4J, Odumchi, Bigfrancis21
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by Emilokoiyawon: 12:07am On Oct 16, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 6:28am On Nov 21, 2021
I am grateful to God for His continual protection from time up till now from my growing numbers of engaged assailants. I can't tell what macof is not capable of doing for evil.

He's been searching and sending false intending buyers to track me down, and it got worse ever since I made the post above and created a thread about him seeking after my life.

It won't have come to this without the picture above. Someone must do it, God will raise a stone to bring karma upon evildoers. It's a natural course.

Why being afraid of death when it's inevitable?
The last week is the peak, but I thank my God. I'm not seeking martyrdom, so I'm taking proactive steps already.

There's a new twist and I can safely say that macof has balanced Ayo Aremu his outstanding to get the rest part of my details with him.

How did I know?

I've been wary of the fact that my shop address is on the handbill I gave to this emissary back in 2019, I wrote my account details at the back because the man said he can't do transfer right there.

I don't know why then, but now I know. They want authentic details of me. They have been trying all means in the book, but since I was expecting them, I've not let down my guards.

A funny episode was the girl who called me two Mondays ago, and she said "please what is your name?" I said "Courage", she said "what state are you from?" I said "Delta". She said *what do you do for a living?"

I said, "please who are you?" She said "a man gave me your number in the dream that I should call you". I said "did the man asked you to ask me this questions when you call?".

She said "you don't even know how God works" blablabla. I cut the call and she called back many times. I don't have her time, she's a messager of death and I know she was given the number by her paymaster.

It's a silly trick but who knows, I might fall for it since other trusted means has failed. I have plethora of well established contacts from the agents pretending as customers.

Now in the morning of Wednesday, I was coming from the opposite direction of my shop at iyanapaja, then I saw two men standing in front of the shop.

They have their eyes fixated on the shop number with phone at hand. Next thing was that they took some minutes observing the locked up shop and they left.

Oh, I knew that the moment I've been expecting has come. That was Ayo Aremu threat back then that he will use police to track me down, but I know it's not a police, it's a killer they are talking about.

Now my validation came yesterday. A man called my wife and asked, please where is your husband, can he bring that agunmu he used to sell for me? I'm coming to iyanapaja to take it.

My wife was asking questions, so he cut the call and called me instead. Please are you at iyanapaja I want to come for the agunmu that you used to bring to Oshodi. So I asked him, "what's the name of the agunmu?". No name.

So, I went to the shop knowing what to expect: a surveillance. Boy o boy, I saw a surveillance, but at this moment, Nigeria Police patrol van passed just about the moment. I greeted the leader and showed him my shop.

The surveillance walked some blocks away and when he saw that the police van has moved out of sight, he came back and went to the adjacent shop to ask from an Igbo woman a phony direction or whatever, just to blend in with the environment.

I now called the first caller and he said, never mind. It's because they failed. God is good, all the time. His eyes are on the sparrows. He leads His children by the still small voice.

I know that his surveillance are now mounted at the spots he's marked out as my route. But He that keepeth Israel neither slumber nor sleeps. You will always try, but you are a failure, you will continue to fail.

How could an unknown caller identified my wife's number aside from mine and go straight to ask her, "how about your husband?" Asking for a product he doesn't know by name.

Only a reader from here will supply the same information and the narrative of engagement, yet I know my narratives when it comes back to me. He said the product I always bring to Oshodi Tao11 connection at work.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 6:44am On Nov 21, 2021
macof:
schizophrenia undecided
you can't tell me this guy is not suffering from a mental illness

mods, why should this type of slander be condoned? it has lasted for months now and i have mostly ignored it but it is now becoming more than what should be ignored. if the other nairalander cannot seek medical help why should people here be unfairly subjected to deal with the effects of his paranoia and delusions?
@Mynd44, OAM4J, Odumchi, Bigfrancis21

This is called "alibi" before the law. I expect you to press charges against me. I'm expecting to hear from your lawyer all this while.

You have my number and now you know my shop. Just in case, you should know every call from your men are intactly saved.

The way you tagged some people above is the same way you've been sending my details to your killer squad for tracking.

Your days are numbered, the arms of the law will catch up with you.

2 Likes

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by macof(m): 11:26am On Nov 21, 2021
absoluteSuccess:

This is called "alibi" before the law. I expect you to press charges against me. I'm expecting to hear from your lawyer all this while.

You have my number and now you know my shop. Just in case, you should know every call from your men are intactly saved.

The way you tagged some people above is the same way you've been sending my details to your killer squad for tracking.

Your days are numbered, the arms of the law will catch up with you.
Can you stop mentioning me to your schizophrenic episodes
I am not responsible for your misfortunes and mental health issues

2 Likes

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
macof:

Can you stop mentioning me to your schizophrenic episodes
I am not responsible for your misfortunes and mental health issues

You are trying to confuse people in the open only to hack your victims to death in the secret as you always do. Did schizophrenia made you delete your WhatsApp business account?

I won't be your victim, I will be your nemesis.

You are now rushing and desperate to harm me, but I will put up all your gameplan here, I know this new week is very important to you for the evil you want to do.

But you have failed.

2 Likes

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 3:26am On Nov 22, 2021
I'm putting this up here to aid investigations. The killer already have enough information about me to carry out his plans.

A sane person who has a public life should be concerned about the allegations I'm making here about him, but he is making it a schizophrenic case.

He's clever.

He's desperately trying to silence me in other ways that will not be exposed to anyone here, not even to me that's the target victim. This man is a smooth operator.

Could a sane man be entangled in arguments with a patient of schizophrenia for many years and suddenly realized that sickness when the sane man is caught to be plotting a premeditated crime?

Schizophrenia is not an excuse for this man not to explain how he came about my personal details such as the school I attended, the course I studied and how he got my location.

He said he got that from me marketing myself, can my phone number on this site or the product I'm promoting take anybody to my location?

Is schizophrenia also responsible for this information too? What is a sane man doing with the personal information of the man he claims to be schizophrenic?

His men have visited my shop and the killer have been shown the exact spot on Saturday. I needed to act fast.

We're here because I suspect he's coming in stealthily, that's why I posted his picture so he can get enraged and play out fast. It worked.

He got my shop address through telegram.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 5:13am On Nov 22, 2021
Some Personal Experience From My Formative Years

How did I really got here? It's very simple and easy to track. I started out in my early 20s just as a bookworm. I have the childhood dream of writing at age 9, lying sick by my grandma.

She was speaking in vivid nostalgia of her mum's last day alive. So much that she said "had it been I'm educated, I would have written a book about my mother".

At that tender age it just occurred to me that so, people actually wrote books? when I grow up, I will write my own book too. Although that's never been my drive, just growing up to be found of books did it.

All that I didn't really forget the night in question because it's a Christmas time and the villagers were in festive mood and also about to do what the Egun called "Ago-gbo", great funeral.

Having my kind of background it's tenable that linguistics play out in my path of life. I love the rural life and the people in my life, so I began to pay attention to the way they speak and all that.

Then television and Yoruba movies. After my secondary School in 1997, I was working in a Chinese company at Ogba. I don't like the working condition of Nigerians there, I want to be free.

So, I began composing songs when I'm free. I left the place for another company at Ikeja. I met a family of mine there, I used oriki to proof I'm from Ado and he embraced me. He discovered that we are family.

That really struck me. My response to this particular experience was a question, "who are the Yorubas?". That's September 1999. I left the place and by December 1999, I vowed I will never work for anyone in life.

In the year 2000, I read a TIME special edition of 1999. On one of it's pages I disagreed with a statement of one of the contributors and just told myself, I'm going to write to proof this notion wrong.

That was it. I never stopped writing from then. I ended up with thirst for books and knowledge, I looked at what I've done after a year and I already have a book. That was year 2000.

I stumbled on Bible trying to compose a song about the same time. I don't have a Christian background. I don't believe in religion either. I am struggling with the belief in God.

I hated the Bible because I don't know why God didn't just create a land for the Israelites and let the Canaanites have their land. That's why I don't enjoy the Bible back then.

But since I don't have any poetry book to draw inspiration for my composition, I borrowed a Bible just to imitate the poetic line of the scripture in the song I was composing at the time.

That's the beginning of my days as a researcher, I was just curious about some information from the Yoruba culture that agrees with the Egun and the Bible in extension.

I did further researches around this and I was getting ideas in this direction that spurs me on. I'm a regular face at the library and even the librarian knew me till date.

I eventually wrote some interesting white papers and with continual interest, I've written a book. Although it was not a Yoruba Hebrew book, but different interest in my field of experience, such as business, religion and so on.

I eventually did a Yoruba historical work in the year 2009. I sold couple of thousands of this book, possibly 5,000 or so before vying for other things of interest.

From glimpses of this particular post, I'm providing a personal background to my works here and elsewhere. I'm protecting my brainchild from the evil gang-up.

My research is not borne of schizophrenia.

I'm not mocking anyone that might have suffered from such condition or possibly have a loved one going through this. It's a health condition that's treatable.

I believe in miracles and in the power of God to heal, I believe in Western medical practice. I believe in nature healing too and that the patient can still be able to lead normal life.

Yoruba would say, eniku lo koja adanwo. Please don't stigmatise people in this kind of plight either. It's not a crime, it's just a very inconvenient health condition.

However, my research is a product of personal experience and constructive studying on the singular subject over a long span of time, to add to knowledge of the past from my perspective.

I've not written to entertain anyone.

I've done so to proof that the claim by macof and his accomplice, TAO11 is to deceive the public and stay off public scrutiny even after perpetrating the evil they are plotting.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 5:36am On Nov 22, 2021
My Foray To Nairaland

Again, I'm not doing this for entertainment, I'm doing this to avert the danger that macof and his men have in stock for me this week. He has done it to others, but he's failed in my turn.

I got on this site through Google search. I love the culture section out of sheer love for indigenous history, I couldn't resist the temptation to join.

As a budding writer it could be a place to launch out, or so do I think. I've been writing about my findings here and I don't stop anyone else from doing the same.

One major opposer is this man called macof. He came along calling someone "mad man" on one of my thread. That was the first time I noticed him. Soon, he came for me.

I was naive to some extent, such that in one of my response to him at the early stage, I've boasted that he'll be there mocking my efforts, and someone will come around and "discover" me.

At this, I have the hope that joining this forum will help showcase my skills and possibly get me offer for publication of my works. I made a mistake joining the forum or even thinking out and saying it near this man.

At least he has right to whatever he thinks to be right. That never stop me from my findings in any way. However, the singular passion of this man is to stop me or anyone in my line of thought.

I think this is inordinate. I'm not telling him to stop whatever he believes to be true. It's just that I don't see the need to stop because of him. He's a member just like I am. But the confrontations took another dive soon.

Fast forward to the month of December, 26, 2018, I made a post about a new product of mine in the health section of this forum. I was willing to have patronage here. None ever came. But that's not a problem.

3 Likes

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 5:57am On Nov 22, 2021
One day in the month of September, 2019, I received a call from a stranger that a person will call me and discuss business with me in another 10 or 20 minutes time.

I was there wondering, who is this person? Some minutes later, the next call came through.The caller confirm what the first stranger told me.

The name of the person who connected us is not known to me, but I met the second person, Ayo Aremu at ikeja and we went in a Toyota Camry to the iblis place, Toyin street, Ikeja.

While in the car, we started off from me being wary to meet with him. I said well, this is Nigeria and we all know the security situation of the country right now, so I have to be wary of strangers.

He calmed me down as we drove towards Allen and find our way through Olowu to link Toyin street, discussing about the business at hand. He said he wanted to produce a brand of seasoning and a friend refers him to me.

Who was this mutual friend? He had said it over the phone that his friend claims we belonged to a WhatsApp group and used to chat. I can't place the connection, but it was not a problem immediately.

Truth be told, I don't belong to any WhatsApp group and by that time, the only person I'm suspicious of with that statement was macof. Why? This is the person who has tangled with me the most in a chat.

So, since I'm not on WhatsApp, it might just be a half truth, it could be true, who knows. I couldn't confirm anything at this point. I thought about it for so long while the man was already on his way.

But what got me to meet him is the statement, "are you not a mixer". I am, I've been promoting herbs here from time. This got me to change my mind to meet the fellow.

If I don't get to meet him, promoting herbs on this platform would look like I'm a scammer. Possibly I don't have what I claim I'm selling.

So I know where the man is coming from, but I can't be sure until I meet him. Hence I went to meet with the man.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 6:58am On Nov 22, 2021
The man Ayo Aremu claimed he wanted to produce seasoning.

Meanwhile, since I'm conversant with herbs, I encouraged him to produce herbs as opposed to seasoning that he intends to produce. We discussed at length spending hours of the day.

He finally conclude at a point that the people of Eastern Europe have severe cases of erectile dysfunction and that it's only Africa and Asia that you can still find natural herbs.

So, we are going to produce aphrodisiac herb to remedy this anomaly. I will come in at this point with my knowledge. So he asked, "do you have a passport?" To this I said no.

He said this is where we are going to start from. Then he asked, "do you have any herb you have produced?" I said yes, so at this point I brought out the product in two sizes.

He offers to go with 3 small bottle of N500 each. I expected him to pay me N1500 on the spot, at least to compensate for the time taken. Rather, he only took my bank details and promised to send me the money later on.

However, something confirmed my suspicions, he left for a long time after taking the product. I felt feverish, because I still can't place the gameplan and not completely convinced.

I made the mistake of offering my product and handbill where he first earn my trust. But the moment he excused himself and left the discussion table, I grew butterfly.

Within me, my spirit said he's gone to relay a good catch to the sponsor of the meeting. It's too late, I can't have the details back. Nevertheless, I can't be sure just yet.

That little detail tells me that if I enter any agreement with this kind of person, I will end up being used.

So I didn't get back to him except for the first day in the evening when I sent him a WhatsApp message that this my WhatsApp contact, and he said okay.

I later checked the website on the call card he gave me. I discovered that the product from his company are graphic designs and not real life products.

I told my wife about the encounter, and she said "why did you went to meet that man when your spirit was not clean with them?" I said, "you can't tell who can help you in life".

I proceeded to save the contact of these two gentlemen, one as Ayo Aremu, and the other as Ayo Aremu contact on my phone. I was expecting to hear from him.

I've forgotten all about the episode, not until recently when I had confrontations with macof. He exposed himself as the sponsor of the man who had contacted me in a line of one of his post:

"I can easily pick you up, thanks to the information you give while trying to market yourself..."

He dropped this hint out of implicit egotism. He got scared and was trying to scare me just in case I'm thinking exactly what he's thinking to do to me. He's read "death threat" to a particular post of mine.

As a result, he got scared and he's trying to outdo me. He wants to tell me that I can't do anything to hurt him as I don't know where he is or who he is, whereas, he knows exactly where I am.

This is the second time he's dropped a sensitive information about my personal life. He's said I went to a backwater Polytechnic to study Mass Communications that doesn't give me what I want in life.

Please who should feel threatened with this kind of information? The man whose whereabouts is not known or the man whose information is with his sworn enemy?

Now, is schizophrenic responsible for this man's snooping around and tracking my information to the extent that macof know where I am and can jail me as he claimed?

The post is part of my validation of his deadly plan painted in nice legal terminology.

3 Likes

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 7:04am On Nov 22, 2021
Here's the the call card from Ayo Aremu.

It's not schizophrenics that gave this personal item to me but an undercover contact from the man macof.

Do I have further proofs? Yes, I will encourage reading from the thread, direct meaning of these Yoruba names.

https://www.nairaland.com/6142954/direct-meaning-these-yoruba-names

2peexios is my alternative handle.

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 7:30am On Nov 22, 2021
When I called this number out on this platform, the owner, who was the person that connected me first to Ayo Aremu immediately edited his WhatsApp picture.

Presently, he has removed the picture.

When he called me, I asked him a simple question, are you a nairaland user? He said yes. I cut the call immediately. I was expecting the person who owns the number to react here instead of calling me privately.

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 7:37am On Nov 22, 2021
The Continuation Of Criminality
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by Olu317(m): 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2021
absoluteSuccess:
My Foray To Nairaland

Again, I'm not doing this for entertainment, I'm doing this to avert the danger that macof and his men have in stock for me this week. He has done it to others, but he's failed in my turn.

I got on this site through Google search. I love the culture section out of sheer love for indigenous history, I couldn't resist the temptation to join.

As a budding writer it could be a place to launch out, or so do I think. I've been writing about my findings here and I don't stop anyone else from doing the same.

One major opposer is this man called macof. He came along calling someone "mad man" on one of my thread. That was the first time I noticed him. Soon, he came for me.

I was naive to some extent, such that in one of my response to him at the early stage, I've boasted that he'll be there mocking my efforts, and someone will come around and "discover" me.

At this, I have the hope that joining this forum will help showcase my skills and possibly get me offer for publication of my works. I made a mistake joining the forum or even thinking out and saying it near this man.

At least he has right to whatever he thinks to be right. That never stop me from my findings in any way. However, the singular passion of this man is to stop me or anyone in my line of thought.

I think this is inordinate. I'm not telling him to stop whatever he believes to be true. It's just that I don't see the need to stop because of him. He's a member just like I am. But the confrontations took another dive soon.

Fast forward to the month of December, 26, 2018, I made a post about a new product of mine in the health section of this forum. I was willing to have patronage here. None ever came. But that's not a problem.
No mistake joining the forum even if there are the 'good',the 'bad' and the 'ugly',so do not be bothered about this,rather your safety which I expect such to be had been informed to the police station.

2 Likes

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 7:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
Olu317:
No mistake joining the forum even if there are the 'good',the 'bad' and the 'ugly',so do not be bothered about this,rather your safety which I expect such to be had been informed to the police station.

Good evening dear brother. I agree with you partially. I think joining this forum is a big regret for me. I've put a lot of people at risk including my family.

Today, just like it happened with Ayo Aremu back then, one of his emissary was frantically searching for me at Oshodi, so much that they met one of my close associates.

I told him point blank on phone that that woman is one of the people outsource to keep tracking me day by day. The man never understand what was at stake.

The woman swear that if she's monitoring me, may Ogun kill her. You know what she told my associate? She want to travel with the product to "Ilu Oyinbo" by February, hence the desperation.

My associate was now trying to cut a deal with me to buy the product at a reduced price and now sell it higher to this woman purposely because she's from "Ondo".

I told him point blank that I won't pick any call from him ever again. Had it been I met with the woman, that's the ruse she intends selling to me, you get? In exchange for my contact.

They want to know my movement. Macof is a destiny waster. He's working with several cells of internet predators, psychopaths and scammers even on telegram.

Yes. I've filed a report with the Nigeria Police, I'm writing this to add the link to the statement as I may not be too detailed as this with the police.

But the inspector in charge of the case can easily access my write up here conveniently. I've started the process, it was the deterrent to his surveillance team on Saturday.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 3:36pm On Nov 24, 2021
I had a serious fight with the spy that macof mounted at my shop today, just some minutes ago. Although I was on the move but equally monitoring my environment.

I was in the shop today to get some stuff and see if I'm being monitored. I took a detour to see what happens next. Lo and behold, a man is behind me. I waited for him to pass and observe him from behind, he's sweating.

He sees my move and as I was waiting, he went to the mallam selling stuff around. I quickly took advantage of the traffic and crossed to the other side of the road, I don't expect to see him around me again naturally.

As I was where I'm trying to take bus, I did a confusing walk with the wheelbarrow guy helping me with stuff. I made a quick rush to a good place with gathering of people I can get help.

I helped an old woman placed her stuff on her head. Then I moved towards the roadside for bus. As I stood there, the man came across the busy road to pick whatnot at the store near me again.

In this, I know something is wrong. He's trying to keep pace and track me. So I stood at a vantage point and took out my phone.

The moment he saw my antics, he knew that the game is up, he moved to take marwa, which he could have done before leaving the road on a normal ground. But in the process, I was taking a good picture of him.

When I saw he's trying to escape, I accosted him and dragged him from the marwa. He escaped but I wrung his dark eyeglasses from him. The Marwa skid off to the place known as alaguntan bus stop.

Then the Igbo guy driving the Marwa gave him the gut and they came back for the glasses. There, a fight broke out between the two of us. His wristwatch broke as we exchange blows. He shoved me and I lost balance.

People gathered, some of my friends were coming out, the Igbo guy is also trying to take up the fight with me. As he sees the people I know coming, he escaped with the Marwa.

But I have different shots of him.

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by RedboneSmith(m): 8:49pm On Nov 24, 2021
And macof is purportedly doing all this, going through all this trouble, because you and him disagree on whether the Yoruba are of Hebrew origin or West African origin?

Have you considered that maybe, maybe, you are wrong?

2 Likes

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by Olu317(m): 11:01pm On Nov 24, 2021
absoluteSuccess:
I had a serious fight with the spy that macof mounted at my shop today, just some minutes ago. Although I was on the move but equally monitoring my environment.

I was in the shop today to get some stuff and see if I'm being monitored. I took a detour to see what happens next. Lo and behold, a man is behind me. I waited for him to pass and observe him from behind, he's sweating.

He sees my move and as I was waiting, he went to the mallam selling stuff around. I quickly took advantage of the traffic and crossed to the other side of the road, I don't expect to see him around me again naturally.

As I was where I'm trying to take bus, I did a confusing walk with the wheelbarrow guy helping me with stuff. I made a quick rush to a good place with gathering of people I can get help.

I helped an old woman placed her stuff on her head. Then I moved towards the roadside for bus. As I stood there, the man came across the busy road to pick whatnot at the store near me again.

In this, I know something is wrong. He's trying to keep pace and track me. So I stood at a vantage point and took out my phone.

The moment he saw my antics, he knew that the game is up, he moved to take marwa, which he could have done before leaving the road on a normal ground. But in the process, I was taking a good picture of him.

When I saw he's trying to escape, I accosted him and dragged him from the marwa. He escaped but I wrung his dark eyeglasses from him. The Marwa skid off to the place known as alaguntan bus stop.

Then the Igbo guy driving the Marwa gave him the gut and they came back for the glasses. There, a fight broke out between the two of us. His wristwatch broke as we exchange blows. He shoved me and I lost balance.

People gathered, some of my friends were coming out, the Igbo guy is also trying to take up the fight with me. As he sees the people I know coming, he escaped with the Marwa.

But I have different shots of him.
I can not and will not stand in defence of Macof but to accuse him plainly without strong evidence and not being convicted in the court of law is a bit not inline aswell as defarmatory to his personality.

How would you make amend if your suspicion is wrong ? The said man you posted his picture obviously does not seemingly look like a spy to me because if he was, there is absolutely no way, he will come back for his sunglasses as you had said.

Brother, my advice is to make entry at the police station so as to track the Ayo Aremu in other that the case can be pursued vigorously without drawing attention to it on this platform but if indeed you're wrong, then how do you intend to seek forgiveness for such action? Lowé lowé lá nlù ilu agidigbo
ọlọ́gbọ́n ló má njó
ọmọ́ràn ló má nbẹ́ẹ wò

Cheers
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by Olu317(m): 11:23pm On Nov 24, 2021
RedboneSmith:
And macof is purportedly doing all this, going through all this trouble, because you and him disagree on whether the Yoruba are of Hebrew origin or West African origin?

Is this the best way as a mature person to handle a life threatening issue to someone's life? Suddenly you came on a thread that has nothing to do with Ethnography instead his Herbal produced Product and the best you can posit, is aligning Hebrew Yoruba origin's quagmire ?

O mámà l'ẹ̀bi
Alapà tió jẹ́ kí wọn dà ẹiyẹlé pọ mọ́ adiẹ
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 3:15am On Nov 25, 2021
Olu317:
I can not and will not stand in defence of Macof but to accuse him plainly without strong evidence and not being convicted in the court of law is a bit not inline aswell as defarmatory to his personality.

How would you make amend if your suspicion is wrong ? The said man you posted his picture obviously does not seemingly look like a spy to me because if he was, there is absolutely no way, he will come back for his sunglasses as you had said.

Brother, my advice is to make entry at the police station so as to track the Ayo Aremu in other that the case can be pursued vigorously without drawing attention to it on this platform but if indeed you're wrong, then how do you intend to seek forgiveness for such action? Lowé lowé lá nlù ilu agidigbo
ọlọ́gbọ́n ló má njó
ọmọ́ràn ló má nbẹ́ẹ wò

Cheers

Olu, I thank you for being of help as always. Bad news will not break about your life. I wish you are at the scene.

Why not the man insisted I cleared his picture on the spot? Why escape when he could have agreed to police station?

Something is in that bag and delay can be dangerous. The agbero will like to puck their nose and ask him to identify himself.

Think.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 3:49am On Nov 25, 2021
RedboneSmith:

I'm not a wicked soul. Recalled when he slandered my father back then I did a thread, "macof incompetence dossier".

I was disgusted the next minutes. It's what I changed to "oriki, is there anything historical in it for us?"

You might have to wait around for funerals to confirm your judgement, but that will not be mine.

My life is not your life, don't run a test with it.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by RedboneSmith(m): 5:42am On Nov 25, 2021
Olu317:
Is this the best way as a mature person to handle a life threatening issue to someone's life? Suddenly you came on a thread that has nothing to do with Ethnography instead his Herbal produced Product and the best you can posit, is aligning Hebrew Yoruba origin's quagmire ?

O mámà l'ẹ̀bi
Alapà tió jẹ́ kí wọn dà ẹiyẹlé pọ mọ́ adiẹ

Did I say his life is not threatened? Did I express any doubts about what he has experienced? What I asked is if he is sure it is macof that is behind it. I have followed their diasagreements on this platform, and it would be bizarre if someone would go all out to get someone based on their petty disagreements on this platform.

Even your own response to him is asking basically the same question I asked. Don't mention me and type nonsense please.

2 Likes

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 9:03am On Nov 25, 2021
RedboneSmith:

Did I say his life is not threatened? Did I express any doubts about what he has experienced? What I asked is if he is sure it is macof that is behind it. I have followed their diasagreements on this platform, and it would be bizarre if someone would go all out to get someone based on their petty disagreements on this platform.

Even your own response to him is asking basically the same question I asked. Don't mention me and type nonsense please.

Bro, I always have good respect for you. Never mind the fact that we fell apart from Prof. Akintoye. I always love people who disagree intelligently and respect others who have contrary opinions.

It's simply that everyone can't see things from exactly the same perspective. Thanks for lending a voice of wisdom here, it's this kind of response that makes me feel being here is not a total loss.

I don't know where Olu's sympathy lies, but it's clear for all to see. But for a keen mind in this instance, life first. And for a detective, the suspect in a crime.

How could I wake up one day and conclude that macof is after my life after 8 years of being together in this place? On what premises am I building this allegation?

Am I trying to play a victim card in a discord that's fruitful for both sides of the arguments? What manner of man does that? I mean I don't want such a sudden, cheap and incriminating exit after 7 years.

However, dear brother, it takes a god to happen at a stranger's personal details two times in a row in the same sentence. And, having that information means that the one who has it have consulted a god.

I want to tell you, you don't have my information except I told you. I can't predict your name and surname except I know you. If I tell you these two, will you be curious to know how I got to know?

Would you be extra careful to find out how I got to know and what other information about you that I still have? That's exactly what happened. I didn't know, I just backtrack judging from the information he gave.

Meanwhile, I just had a premonition during the lockdown that it's been a while that I saw Olu, the fear of this just gripped me and I said what could have happened?

So, at this point, the very fear I have was, could macof have traced him down like that Facebook guy he claimed is being sponsored by the MFM? Then it just occurred to me, how did he finds out who sponsor who?

How and why would he be interested in such stupid stuff about a Facebook user? Possibly, there's something he'll like to find out about me too. How would he have done it without being suspected? My contact number here.

I was naive to put my contact here because I never in my wildest dreams believe anyone could want to harm anyone. I was here to make friends thinking I have a story.

I never would have thought I would make a thread like this some day. I don't go offending people, not until I got tired of trolling and began to sound like them.

Now as for the bizarre business, don't mind Olu. He's secure, so he'll try to protect another secure person. But crime bursting don't work like that. Macof is a good candidate for a crime.

He's never kind to anyone he fights, he run them down. He never exhaust this flame and his fight is with anyone who proclaim diffusion. Imagine what he can do to them in person.

But that shouldn't have come to the picture, I will want you to go to the last page of the Yoruba Hebrew heritage thread, that's what transpired here.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 9:11am On Nov 25, 2021
Would a detective be told by a victim of a crime that this is my suspect, and the detective will say no, ask for forgiveness, let's look for another suspect?

Something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by Olu317(m): 9:57am On Nov 25, 2021
RedboneSmith:

My point is not about the tailend of your response but the beginning,which you took with levity because you inserted Hebrew and Yorubas identity, which is not about him even about me. That is my point.

Anyway, if you find my position a bit harsh ,do not be offended but I only feel anyone interested in solving this embarrassing suspicion should approach it with sincerity in treating the issue and not personalities.

Cheers
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by Olu317(m): 10:21am On Nov 25, 2021
absoluteSuccess:

Olu, I thank you for being of help as always. Bad news will not break about your life. I wish you are at the scene.

Why not the man insisted I cleared his picture on the spot? Why escape when he could have agreed to police station?

Something is in that bag and delay can be dangerous. The agbero will like to puck their nose and ask him to identify himself.

Think.
I must be honest my dear brother , that I sense and have some form of understanding of what you're going through and I pray to Almighty Èlédùmárè through Ẹlàà to grant you longetivity,health, wealth and peace of mind.

Every work of ajogún in your life is already thwarted by the word of Ẹlàà in your life and your family's life. I can only say it is well with you and soon the enemies shall be exposed before you and the world.

Odù kan pè ninu ifáodù
Ogundà Méjì
ifá pè, Òogúndà méjì awó ibọn ló difá fún ibọn lọjọ́ tí ó nbẹ laarin oṣiritọ́ nbẹ laarin ọta
ẹbọ ni awó ni kó karáalé ẹbọ
ṣíṣé
o gbẹbọ nibẹ
o rúbọ
ibọn ni ẹnu tí mó fí n fọ́ùn
ni mó máa fi nṣẹ́gún.

irè òni àti ọjọ́ gbogbo a wa pẹlu wa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibibio Marriage Rites / Osun Government Bans Social Gatherings At This Year's Osun-Osogbo Festival / Adewole Akanbi: Amotekun Should Fight Ritual Killings, ‘Traditional Corruption’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.