Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

VP Kashim Shettima At Russia-Africa Summit In St Petersburg (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Kashim Shettima At Russia-Africa Summit In St Petersburg (Photos) (48129 Views)

VP Kashim Shettima Visits Muhammadu Buhari In Daura / VP Kashim Shettima Meets Putin At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) / Pictures Of Tinubu And Shettima At Bishop Kukah's 70th Birthday Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Kashim Shettima At Russia-Africa Summit In St Petersburg (Photos) by Rrchrd(m): 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2023
I wonder when we will have well presentable president in this country
See how he is unwantedly different from the others
Even his pattern of dressing is awful
Re: VP Kashim Shettima At Russia-Africa Summit In St Petersburg (Photos) by just2endowed: 6:48pm On Jul 27, 2023
obedience4:
The only thing Russia have to offer Africa is military coups and the para military terrorist group Wagner

Russia is part of one problem in Africa
Re: VP Kashim Shettima At Russia-Africa Summit In St Petersburg (Photos) by OneCandleAway(f): 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2023
greatestdestiny:

Stop farting with your mouth!

You just created an account this July to constitute a nuisance online. Better watch who you quote here. I don't take rubbish.
Re: VP Kashim Shettima At Russia-Africa Summit In St Petersburg (Photos) by Akaegwu(m): 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Ramaphosa in front row as usual, next to Putin ๐Ÿ˜Ž Nigeria in second last row as usual.

cc TERMINATOR wiseone28 seppuku ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I'm talking about the summit comming up in south Africa. Putin himself. Not the friend of non state actors from Nigeria
Re: VP Kashim Shettima At Russia-Africa Summit In St Petersburg (Photos) by Felix6: 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2023
hopexter:

You should be be more concerned about the disturbance in your home you bittered hypocrite grin
The only disturbance now is your goD "koolu" grin.

Re: VP Kashim Shettima At Russia-Africa Summit In St Petersburg (Photos) by solex75(m): 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2023
SmartPolician:
I thought this was the same kinds of meeting that William Samoei Arap Ruto criticized. How can one leader invite all African leaders to his country?

If Escobar invites the leaders of US, UK, Canada, Russia and China to Abuja for a meeting, will they attend?

What does he have to offer?
Re: VP Kashim Shettima At Russia-Africa Summit In St Petersburg (Photos) by wiseone28: 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Ramaphosa in front row as usual, next to Putin ๐Ÿ˜Ž Nigeria in second last row as usual.

cc TERMINATOR wiseone28 seppuku ๐Ÿ˜ญ
You forgot that Nigeria's representative is the vice president ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Re: VP Kashim Shettima At Russia-Africa Summit In St Petersburg (Photos) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2023
Akaegwu:

I'm talking about the summit comming up in south Africa. Putin himself. Not the friend of non state actors from Nigeria

Yeah, he's not coming to the BRICS summit in Joburg but will join online.

Whether SA or anywhere else - Putin hasn't travelled out Russia since the war.
Re: VP Kashim Shettima At Russia-Africa Summit In St Petersburg (Photos) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
wiseone28:
You forgot that Nigeria's representative is the vice president ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Where's your President? In a London hospital?โ˜น๏ธ

Even in Paris Ramaphosa was seated ahead of Tinubu.

Re: VP Kashim Shettima At Russia-Africa Summit In St Petersburg (Photos) by Pootle: 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2023
confused country, how will a country that condemned Russia action be at a summit organized by them undecided
Re: VP Kashim Shettima At Russia-Africa Summit In St Petersburg (Photos) by Horokrox: 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2023
obedience4:

Take your pills man
No conventional pills prescribed by Pharmacists can cure you ๐ŸงŸโ€โ™‚๏ธ from STUPIDITY and dissemination of Misinformation on this Forum typical of arse lickers of the ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ led collective West except 'Truth' Pills

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Kashim Shettima At Russia-Africa Summit In St Petersburg (Photos) by favor914: 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2023
QGist:
Throughout the Election I never saw our dear VP Smile all of a sudden baba dae smile..
E done arrange em dentition.

1 Like

Re: VP Kashim Shettima At Russia-Africa Summit In St Petersburg (Photos) by baralatie(m): 7:26pm On Jul 27, 2023
Number1benue:
So shettima fit smile
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: VP Kashim Shettima At Russia-Africa Summit In St Petersburg (Photos) by favor914: 7:26pm On Jul 27, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Where's your President? In a London hospital?โ˜น๏ธ

Even in Paris Ramaphosa was seated ahead of Tinubu.
So was the President of the Republic du Benin, so what are you trying to insinuate?
Re: VP Kashim Shettima At Russia-Africa Summit In St Petersburg (Photos) by favor914: 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2023
Pootle:
confused country, how will a country that condemned Russia action be at a summit organized by them undecided
When did Nigeria condemn Russiaโ€™s action Confused Obidient?

1 Like

Re: VP Kashim Shettima At Russia-Africa Summit In St Petersburg (Photos) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2023
favor914:
So was the President of the Republic du Benin, so what are you trying to insinuate?

I'm saying second last row is for you๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ at every international gathering.

Do you which losers are placed behind you in last row โ˜น๏ธโ˜น๏ธโ˜น๏ธ
Re: VP Kashim Shettima At Russia-Africa Summit In St Petersburg (Photos) by Bigtitilayo: 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2023
All of dem wear blue suit but my VP represent us well by wear his agbada jejely
Re: VP Kashim Shettima At Russia-Africa Summit In St Petersburg (Photos) by hopexter(m): 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2023
Felix6:

The only disturbance now is your goD "koolu" grin.

Re: VP Kashim Shettima At Russia-Africa Summit In St Petersburg (Photos) by hopexter(m): 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2023
Akaegwu:
The rubbish is my opinion. What's your opinion Mr correct? Russian's government needs to sale military equipments to found the war in Ukraine. They offered African countries from food supply within months. Father Christmas? I They need money to pay their soldiers and manufacture advance weapons. The obsolete one will be sold to third world countries like Nigerian. Through sabotage, the equipments will end up in the hands of non state actors. Ode

Mumu shut your gutter lipsrsealed

Re: VP Kashim Shettima At Russia-Africa Summit In St Petersburg (Photos) by obedience4(m): 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2023
fredoooooo:

No one blame anyone , the question is what has the west offer is aside destruction ?

Didn't you see were a quoted Demorcay
Re: VP Kashim Shettima At Russia-Africa Summit In St Petersburg (Photos) by Cjayboy: 7:49pm On Jul 27, 2023
grin wink
OneCandleAway:
Seems shettima will be travelling up and down to keep him busy so he doesn't cause mischief
Re: VP Kashim Shettima At Russia-Africa Summit In St Petersburg (Photos) by zhirkovrado(m): 7:49pm On Jul 27, 2023
Shetimah wear suit for once nah grin
Re: VP Kashim Shettima At Russia-Africa Summit In St Petersburg (Photos) by fredoooooo: 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2023
obedience4:

Didn't you see were a quoted Demorcay
Dey should have sit their ass down in theor country and keep their democracy or democracy to themselves and leave us to iur ignorance.
Re: VP Kashim Shettima At Russia-Africa Summit In St Petersburg (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2023
When America didn't want to give us weapons to fight terrorists, Russians did.
Re: VP Kashim Shettima At Russia-Africa Summit In St Petersburg (Photos) by NOwazobia: 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2023
Summit upon summit.

Local and international, but our country is economically nosediving on a daily basis.

What is the essence of wasting scarce resources on summits, without positive impact on our economy. undecided
Re: VP Kashim Shettima At Russia-Africa Summit In St Petersburg (Photos) by harjay1986: 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
Fendue95:
Like Putin, like Shetima.

I just finished learning how to trade forex. I am now able to make consistent profit. But I lack the capital to start trading live.

That's why I have decided to raise trading capital by asking for donations on Nairaland.

I promise to return 20 times the amount donated when I eventually grow the trading acount.

H. O

Whats App
09 128 09 07 96

Here's my trading results.

If you are indeed profitable use that your 50$ to buy props firms account of 5000$ then trade with it and keep 80% of the profit thats is the better way for you to make money and fund yourself, we different props firm to choose from like consumate trader, Marvin's and co
Re: VP Kashim Shettima At Russia-Africa Summit In St Petersburg (Photos) by Wkaay(m): 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ok
Re: VP Kashim Shettima At Russia-Africa Summit In St Petersburg (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2023
Putin na strong man abeg...
Re: VP Kashim Shettima At Russia-Africa Summit In St Petersburg (Photos) by NAC1666: 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2023
WriterNig:
@Senator Kashim Shettima tweeted;

Shettima,my incoming president after Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit / Caption This Photo Of Obi With A Pretty Lady / Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.