Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Mention A Popular Location In Your School And Someone Wil Tell U The Name - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mention A Popular Location In Your School And Someone Wil Tell U The Name (3276 Views)

Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. / Mention A Popular Place In Your School And Someone Will Tell You The Name / Meet 3 Female Nigerian Mechanics Who Shuttle Between School And Work(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Popular Location In Your School And Someone Wil Tell U The Name by SouthSouth1914: 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2023
PrinceJoeWan:
Obiaruku
NDDC Hostel
Casio Tutorials
Ivie Road
Weekend Hall
Convocation Arena
Convo Hall

DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, ABRAK.
Re: Mention A Popular Location In Your School And Someone Wil Tell U The Name by kcowen(m): 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2023
Poisonousman:
Up school
Cafe
Backgate
Merit hotel
Hollywood
Bishop's court (my ama that year)
Great Imo Star
Re: Mention A Popular Location In Your School And Someone Wil Tell U The Name by Mukah1234(m): 2:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
Saviourk:
Freedom square
IJ hostel
IJ airport
Love garden
Presidential hostel
Coscharis

UNEC guy!
Re: Mention A Popular Location In Your School And Someone Wil Tell U The Name by ravensckar(m): 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
Old Buka.
New Buka.
Awo Hall.
Mozambique Hall.
Angola Hall.
Motion Ground.
Faj Hall.
ETF Hall.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mention A Popular Location In Your School And Someone Wil Tell U The Name by KingPure(m): 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2023
Tsamyavictor:
Blackseat.
j

Social Centre, ABU ZARIA
Re: Mention A Popular Location In Your School And Someone Wil Tell U The Name by Clonus: 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2023
GiftofGod1000:
new site
beans hub
LT1,2,3
CHS
wink
NDU straight up
Re: Mention A Popular Location In Your School And Someone Wil Tell U The Name by Tonabolin: 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2023
Uniport
Thisis2raw:
Mama Abuja
Ofrima
Emmatex
Embassy cafe

1 Like

Re: Mention A Popular Location In Your School And Someone Wil Tell U The Name by damosky12(m): 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2023
mefruity001:

Unilag... Sub dey sell chilled beer that time near sport centre

Kai! You be OG! When you graduate na?
Re: Mention A Popular Location In Your School And Someone Wil Tell U The Name by Autossolutions: 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2023
Thisis2raw:
Mama Abuja
Ofrima
Emmatex
Embassy cafe
Uniport

1 Like

Re: Mention A Popular Location In Your School And Someone Wil Tell U The Name by taiwotimitt: 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2023
Viz75Trader:

Hmmm. Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma

Nooooooo
Obafemi Awolowo University..OAU
Re: Mention A Popular Location In Your School And Someone Wil Tell U The Name by aaking(m): 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2023
youngsahito:
Anglomoz
Motion ground.

Oouite
Re: Mention A Popular Location In Your School And Someone Wil Tell U The Name by Kemistri3(m): 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
alasane:

What was ur offence so we know how to treat ur fucq up now

I advertised in the wrong threadπŸ’€

I was given ten yrs😎

1 Like

Re: Mention A Popular Location In Your School And Someone Wil Tell U The Name by Poisonousman: 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2023
kcowen:

Great Imo Star
Confirm brother.. ino there.. imsu for life
Re: Mention A Popular Location In Your School And Someone Wil Tell U The Name by Poisonousman: 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2023
Kemistri3:

I advertised in the wrong threadπŸ’€

I was given ten yrs😎

10 years πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ omo that MOD wicked ooo
Re: Mention A Popular Location In Your School And Someone Wil Tell U The Name by Streett: 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2023
Britishpea:
Cholera joint
Osekita
Omolayo hostel

UNAD…

#… If You survive iworoko You go survive Nigeria!

18 Likes

Re: Mention A Popular Location In Your School And Someone Wil Tell U The Name by TimiMore: 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2023
Mrniceguy001:

grin grin

University of Benin!!! Can't miss the Jollof they sell at June 12 grin

My nigga. What of the Misshai and Indomie grin
Re: Mention A Popular Location In Your School And Someone Wil Tell U The Name by Mrniceguy001: 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2023
TimiMore:

My nigga. What of the Misshai and Indomie grin

On point!
Re: Mention A Popular Location In Your School And Someone Wil Tell U The Name by youngrichnigga: 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2023
Under G, Maroko, JOPATS, Bonny camp ATI bebe lo cool cool cool
Re: Mention A Popular Location In Your School And Someone Wil Tell U The Name by Af0nja: 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2023
Poisonousman:
Up school
Cafe
Backgate
Merit hotel
Hollywood
Bishop's court (my ama that year)

+ Love garden.

Imsu
Re: Mention A Popular Location In Your School And Someone Wil Tell U The Name by Af0nja: 6:00pm On Jul 28, 2023
Mrniceguy001:
Permanent site
Basketball court
Love garden
Oka
Peace Hostel
Desti
Bala

New generation imsu star?
Re: Mention A Popular Location In Your School And Someone Wil Tell U The Name by Slynation(m): 6:01pm On Jul 28, 2023
Highways:

I guess only those that left around 2003 will relate.... Then, there was gas station, wilderness and warehouse too.... Which year you left?
Ahhhh, see senior Man...!!! I greet you oOπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ 2003 wey I still dey Primary 6 grin

1 Like

Re: Mention A Popular Location In Your School And Someone Wil Tell U The Name by Mrniceguy001: 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2023
Af0nja:

New generation imsu star?

NoπŸ₯³ Benson Idahosa University, Edo.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Popular Location In Your School And Someone Wil Tell U The Name by Kemistri3(m): 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2023
Poisonousman:

10 years πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ omo that MOD wicked ooo

Yh until 2033.

The thing make me laugh sef grinπŸ˜­πŸ˜‚
Re: Mention A Popular Location In Your School And Someone Wil Tell U The Name by DBYE: 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2023
Slynation:
Ewe...!! which Unizik
Mm shocked I'm an alumni and I've never heard of Quadrangle and Giant Mango !! Around which side please!!

I swear, na only Bakassi relate with UNIZIK for there.
Re: Mention A Popular Location In Your School And Someone Wil Tell U The Name by DBYE: 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2023
Highways:

I guess only those that left around 2003 will relate.... Then, there was gas station, wilderness and warehouse too.... Which year you left?

Wow, old cat, UNIZIK has changed a lot now oo.
Only Bakassi exists out of all the places you listed.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Popular Location In Your School And Someone Wil Tell U The Name by youngsahito(m): 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2023
aaking:

Oouite
wrong.
Re: Mention A Popular Location In Your School And Someone Wil Tell U The Name by youngsahito(m): 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2023
Teddy0147:

Great Ife
Great!!!
Re: Mention A Popular Location In Your School And Someone Wil Tell U The Name by chynergy1(m): 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
Slynation:

Oko Polytechnic
nope
Re: Mention A Popular Location In Your School And Someone Wil Tell U The Name by Slynation(m): 11:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
chynergy1:

nope

Madu Ako is also happens to be the most sitting arena in Oko poly... cheesy jukwe ese!!

1 Like

Re: Mention A Popular Location In Your School And Someone Wil Tell U The Name by philGeo(m): 9:58am On Jul 29, 2023
Dxclusive:

UDUS
Gbam.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Popular Location In Your School And Someone Wil Tell U The Name by dreyboard(m): 10:08am On Jul 29, 2023
Ultrasur:
Motion ground, ceremonial building, Jao 1,2,3
FUNAAB
Re: Mention A Popular Location In Your School And Someone Wil Tell U The Name by JUMO95: 10:51am On Jul 29, 2023
damosky12:
Love garden

SUB (only those that graduated 2017 or earlier know this one)
unilorin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uniben's Freshers' Hook Up Zone!!! / Which University Is Best In Terms Of Merit Admission / Is Pharmacology A Good Course To Study In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.