Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Mohammed Bello El-Rufai, Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu Named Committee Chairmen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Bello El-Rufai, Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu Named Committee Chairmen (35356 Views)

Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu / Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. / Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu, Ibori's Daughter Contesting For 3rd Term Today (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mohammed Bello El-Rufai, Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu Named Committee Chairmen by izubext007: 9:14am On Jul 28, 2023
will are the leaders of tomorrow lets wait.
Re: Mohammed Bello El-Rufai, Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu Named Committee Chairmen by lexy2014: 9:15am On Jul 28, 2023
BabaRamota1980:
Youths are recognized as was promised by President Tinubu.

Is Tinubu in charge of the national assembly?
Re: Mohammed Bello El-Rufai, Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu Named Committee Chairmen by IamANigerianMan: 9:16am On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
Nice one
Nice one for your slave master, their father make you poor and now their children... You fail your generation.

Re: Mohammed Bello El-Rufai, Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu Named Committee Chairmen by richie240: 9:17am On Jul 28, 2023
Dizwanz are already crying blood.

DatNiggaDaz:
wey your own.
You dey support thieves, looters & their children on Nairaland.. dey receive stipends.

Ibori himself is no longer a corrupt thief abi

You emilokans are really bad & are enemies for the progress and development of this country
Den don take wailing do una.

Re: Mohammed Bello El-Rufai, Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu Named Committee Chairmen by lexy2014: 9:17am On Jul 28, 2023
PressMyButton:

Agony of a poor man, you may ask Labour reps to reject the chairmanship slots given to them too.

How does what he said got to do with whether he is a poor man or not?

Re: Mohammed Bello El-Rufai, Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu Named Committee Chairmen by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 9:18am On Jul 28, 2023
yarimo:
and you think my real name in life is Yarimo

Shut up!!! Whatever your real name is does not concern us. The fact is that your name cannot smell any government list despite your chronic asslicking.

Re: Mohammed Bello El-Rufai, Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu Named Committee Chairmen by bonnyhope: 9:19am On Jul 28, 2023
Mantilla:

Mumu.

You can't even afford a cup of garri

The guy na confirmed mumu

Re: Mohammed Bello El-Rufai, Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu Named Committee Chairmen by Archtype(m): 9:22am On Jul 28, 2023
They will always use the poor for political thuggery and online Zombies to fight a fellow poor man that was affected by their bad governance

Re: Mohammed Bello El-Rufai, Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu Named Committee Chairmen by GoodRocks: 9:24am On Jul 28, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

Are you not a youth? Why weren't you recognized?

Re: Mohammed Bello El-Rufai, Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu Named Committee Chairmen by Adexgentle005(m): 9:24am On Jul 28, 2023
Kingsmeal:

Which Obi was part of them?

Did Obi contest and win anything under PDP?

C’mon bro! From APGA to PDP. Are you saying Obi is a saint ? I’m glad he left PDP. Like I said I want an igbo president but not Obi.
Re: Mohammed Bello El-Rufai, Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu Named Committee Chairmen by F117nighthawk: 9:26am On Jul 28, 2023
Una never see anything,untill these political thieves suck all the juice out of the resources from the entity called Nigeria before una get brain reset,
Their fathers had done their own,it's now the turn of their children, their oga at the top don kuku talk say EMILOKAN,na turn by turn,naija people no kuku they see reason anymore,hunger has blinded them

Re: Mohammed Bello El-Rufai, Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu Named Committee Chairmen by Mayeldah(m): 9:28am On Jul 28, 2023
And Tinubu supporters, NL branch gets nothing.

What a pathetic life to live supporting 'evil politicians' online for a paltry 30k per month and 5g data.

When it is time to share the loot, Tinubu and his gangs of thieves knows who to call to the table grin

Re: Mohammed Bello El-Rufai, Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu Named Committee Chairmen by yarimo(m): 9:28am On Jul 28, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

Shut up!!! Whatever your real name is does not concern us. The fact is that your name cannot smell any government list despite your chronic asslicking.
Re: Mohammed Bello El-Rufai, Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu Named Committee Chairmen by yarimo(m): 9:29am On Jul 28, 2023
BabaIbo:

One thing that gives me joy is that those of us that saw this before it happened are doing well and progressing despite their bad lead but those of you who eat from the crumbs they give you remain stagnant and sometimes retrogress because all una hope is on them.
is that all
Re: Mohammed Bello El-Rufai, Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu Named Committee Chairmen by yarimo(m): 9:30am On Jul 28, 2023
Morbeta11:

Who cares about your real name, you can tell poo 💩 💩 by its smell.
Your real name is inconsequential.
Is that all
Re: Mohammed Bello El-Rufai, Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu Named Committee Chairmen by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 28, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

Mugu.... Children of same politicians who brought the country to where it is today.
Re: Mohammed Bello El-Rufai, Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu Named Committee Chairmen by Goona98: 9:40am On Jul 28, 2023
Unbelievable. Tinubu will be worse than i expected. Such brazen display of nepotism. We are doomed.
Re: Mohammed Bello El-Rufai, Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu Named Committee Chairmen by ginggerxy: 9:41am On Jul 28, 2023
adekolaelect:
If na you uko ? Who no like better thing make I see !!! Some are strategizing for their children's future while some are online wailing as if it is a bad thing for the children of the Riche to remain rich . If you are not connected you are no where to be found . One need to hustle not to wail.
Public service is not an avenue for anybody to get rich, if you want wealth for you and your family go into business, I don't know how you understand governance as a means to make wealth for one and their families forgetting people are giving up their own hard earned money as tax and vat .
Re: Mohammed Bello El-Rufai, Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu Named Committee Chairmen by M0M0SHIKI: 9:44am On Jul 28, 2023
Recycling
Re: Mohammed Bello El-Rufai, Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu Named Committee Chairmen by adekolaelect(m): 9:48am On Jul 28, 2023
Depriest2020:

If the past leaders like Zik, Awolowo, Ahmadu Bello, Yakubu Gowon, Abacha, IBB & co did the same thing, believe me even them themselves will not see space in government talk more of their children.
oga all those you mention , their families are still benefiting government in one way or the other.
Re: Mohammed Bello El-Rufai, Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu Named Committee Chairmen by Rhozabeth(m): 9:50am On Jul 28, 2023
They are now replacing themselves with their children! I swear it is only divine intervention that can change this trend!

Re: Mohammed Bello El-Rufai, Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu Named Committee Chairmen by adekolaelect(m): 9:54am On Jul 28, 2023
ginggerxy:
Public service is not an avenue for anybody to get rich, if you want wealth for you and your family go into business, I don't know how you understand governance as a means to make wealth for one and their families forgetting people are giving up their own hard earned money as tax and vat .
Oga forget all the Theories that you too can not practice. Influence work on many things in Africa . You argument is just a waste of time . Before you get to the top position of leaders in Africa you must relate or Influence with the Riche . Many African leaders don't reach the position freely but spend on you people to get what they want.
Re: Mohammed Bello El-Rufai, Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu Named Committee Chairmen by OgwuEgo: 9:55am On Jul 28, 2023
I for like chop Ibori daughter.
Re: Mohammed Bello El-Rufai, Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu Named Committee Chairmen by Alcoron: 10:00am On Jul 28, 2023
Generations of political thieves.

Re: Mohammed Bello El-Rufai, Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu Named Committee Chairmen by DatNiggaDaz: 10:03am On Jul 28, 2023
richie240:
Dizwanz are already crying blood.

Den don take wailing do una.
Clown, the emilokans crying & wailing in real life all over social media are supporters of your drug Baron grin grin

Wey your own appointment grin

Re: Mohammed Bello El-Rufai, Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu Named Committee Chairmen by Love56743: 10:08am On Jul 28, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

Which youth are recognised? From father to sons and daughters, there many competence and qualified people on the street they giving ibori as an ex governor delta State while El Rufai is a former governor and now a minister, can they the position to other people the rich is getting richer while the poor is getting poorer..
Re: Mohammed Bello El-Rufai, Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu Named Committee Chairmen by Tochj(m): 10:11am On Jul 28, 2023
BabaRamota1980:
You may have little sense by 2050
The same people who put us in bad condition are now positioning their kids to continue where their fathers stopped and you are clapping for them
Re: Mohammed Bello El-Rufai, Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu Named Committee Chairmen by Nobleou(m): 10:12am On Jul 28, 2023
They are nurturing their children to be masters to your children....

I pity 'blind politic' Nigerians

MOD:
If u like be Yoruba, Hausa, Ibo etc, you & ur children remain a slave to then... Be wise Nigerians
Re: Mohammed Bello El-Rufai, Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu Named Committee Chairmen by Morbeta11(m): 10:15am On Jul 28, 2023
yarimo:
Is that all

Final answer grin
Re: Mohammed Bello El-Rufai, Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu Named Committee Chairmen by Abemy(m): 10:17am On Jul 28, 2023
From generation to generation
Re: Mohammed Bello El-Rufai, Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu Named Committee Chairmen by Donedeal1(m): 10:19am On Jul 28, 2023
Democracy gone to the dogs.

Enugu In Deep Riot Against Boko Haram Suspects / Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) / I Attended Akeredolu’s Inauguration For Yoruba Unity — Fayose