Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

Seun- New Accounts Have Sprung Up For Ethnics Bashing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun- New Accounts Have Sprung Up For Ethnics Bashing (160 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. / Attention Seun!!! We Can't Create New Accounts Please Fix. FIXED!!! / Seun Onigbinde: My Resignation Has Nothing To Do With Bashing I Received Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seun- New Accounts Have Sprung Up For Ethnics Bashing by Yugoslavia247(m): 11:45pm On Jul 27, 2023
Many new accounts especially to cause the divide between igbos and yoruba.

I observed the accounts fighting as Igbo and they were new accounts mostly
I checked the account that were fighting for Yoruba and they are old accounts.

What does this tell you?

These accounts were created by the political parties affiliates on nairaland to create the Yoruba ronu ideology.

In essence there is a possibility of a RERUN.

They keep launching attack.

My south east people do not let the plot of APC deceive you.

They have started again. They create and use Yoruba account and attack their self created igbo account to raise anger. whenever you see two accounts insulting each other check the account history

(1) (Reply)

University of Uyo T hisGlobe.com / MC Oluomo, Rolls Out Relief Package For Lagos Bus Drivers, Passeng / Nigeria Produces The Smartest Rulers Or Leaders On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.