Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,104 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Seun Onigbinde: My Resignation Has Nothing To Do With Bashing I Received Online - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Onigbinde: My Resignation Has Nothing To Do With Bashing I Received Online (16156 Views)

Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion / Seun Onigbinde Resignation: Oby Ezekwesil, Banky W, Others React / Seun Onigbinde Resigns His Appointment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Onigbinde: My Resignation Has Nothing To Do With Bashing I Received Online by Naijaalive(m): 8:52am On Sep 17, 2019
Seun Onigbinde has stated that his resignation from the Buhari-led administration had nothing to do with the attacks he received online following his appointment.

Onigbinde, the Co-founder of BudgIT, yesterday announced his resignation as the Technical Adviser to the Minister of State for Budget and National Planning, Clem Agba. His resignation came after his appointment was greeted with shock and disapproval by Nigerians. Many felt he should never take an appointment with the same government his has openly criticised and worked against.

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/my-resignation-has-nothing-to-with-the-bashing-i-received-online-seun-onigbinde.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Seun Onigbinde: My Resignation Has Nothing To Do With Bashing I Received Online by kenodrill: 9:32am On Sep 17, 2019
Big lie

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Onigbinde: My Resignation Has Nothing To Do With Bashing I Received Online by kaparaokpoa: 9:32am On Sep 17, 2019
This one can lie ehn undecided undecided undecided

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Onigbinde: My Resignation Has Nothing To Do With Bashing I Received Online by Kallum9: 9:32am On Sep 17, 2019
Story, story

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Onigbinde: My Resignation Has Nothing To Do With Bashing I Received Online by Onlinealaba(m): 9:32am On Sep 17, 2019
Lol. He still hasn't gotten over the whole tin...all this one na story am sure the 10% comments he read took him off the base

CHECK MY PROFILE, your electronics at best prices

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Onigbinde: My Resignation Has Nothing To Do With Bashing I Received Online by kelvinnaira: 9:32am On Sep 17, 2019
undecided
Re: Seun Onigbinde: My Resignation Has Nothing To Do With Bashing I Received Online by Jordan97: 9:32am On Sep 17, 2019
cool
Re: Seun Onigbinde: My Resignation Has Nothing To Do With Bashing I Received Online by JamiuKabir: 9:33am On Sep 17, 2019
yeye fowl

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Onigbinde: My Resignation Has Nothing To Do With Bashing I Received Online by mamaafrik(m): 9:33am On Sep 17, 2019
It is better ooooouncle,oruko rere san ju wura oun fadaka

3 Likes

Re: Seun Onigbinde: My Resignation Has Nothing To Do With Bashing I Received Online by LibertyRep: 9:33am On Sep 17, 2019
Sometimes the best way to help a government is to constructively criticise it.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Onigbinde: My Resignation Has Nothing To Do With Bashing I Received Online by Lamasta(m): 9:33am On Sep 17, 2019
Keep the good name if you have one

1 Like

Re: Seun Onigbinde: My Resignation Has Nothing To Do With Bashing I Received Online by Sunofgod(m): 9:33am On Sep 17, 2019
Lai Lai....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Onigbinde: My Resignation Has Nothing To Do With Bashing I Received Online by Offpoint: 9:33am On Sep 17, 2019
I just want to let everyone reading this know that I'm Angry, I don't know what for... but I am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Onigbinde: My Resignation Has Nothing To Do With Bashing I Received Online by furezra(m): 9:34am On Sep 17, 2019
Not true

1 Like

Re: Seun Onigbinde: My Resignation Has Nothing To Do With Bashing I Received Online by seunmohmoh(f): 9:34am On Sep 17, 2019
Conscience ehn
Re: Seun Onigbinde: My Resignation Has Nothing To Do With Bashing I Received Online by ginaeve: 9:34am On Sep 17, 2019
If you really don't care about the opinions of critics online, why are you now explaining yourself to them?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Onigbinde: My Resignation Has Nothing To Do With Bashing I Received Online by Hezzyluv: 9:34am On Sep 17, 2019
Dude thought he will b appointed minister of petroleum or finance grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Onigbinde: My Resignation Has Nothing To Do With Bashing I Received Online by kunmiiii: 9:34am On Sep 17, 2019
Seun should stop seeking validation and move on pls. This is like trying to put toothpaste back into the tube, his indecisiveness on this issue will always put his credibility under question, he shouldn't make it worse by trying to defeat the public opinion and doing it very poorly.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Onigbinde: My Resignation Has Nothing To Do With Bashing I Received Online by bellooyin(f): 9:34am On Sep 17, 2019
His. Choice

1 Like

Re: Seun Onigbinde: My Resignation Has Nothing To Do With Bashing I Received Online by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 17, 2019
I believe you

Mutual trust

2 Likes

Re: Seun Onigbinde: My Resignation Has Nothing To Do With Bashing I Received Online by daddytime(m): 9:34am On Sep 17, 2019
You smoke igbooo when you accept the appointment before.

I saw nothing wrong in accepting the appointment, standing your ground and decision, and ultimately contributing your quota to nation building in practice and not from the sidelines as a critic.

Eff up..

Na so Maradona do Tai Solarin and Soyinka that year...People's Bank and FRSC respectively...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Onigbinde: My Resignation Has Nothing To Do With Bashing I Received Online by Bizzysmitty(m): 9:35am On Sep 17, 2019
You are not real Bro!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Onigbinde: My Resignation Has Nothing To Do With Bashing I Received Online by jayextra(m): 9:35am On Sep 17, 2019
Ehyaa Shii happens grin
Re: Seun Onigbinde: My Resignation Has Nothing To Do With Bashing I Received Online by wwwihy: 9:35am On Sep 17, 2019
Receive sense, budget IT

5 Likes

Re: Seun Onigbinde: My Resignation Has Nothing To Do With Bashing I Received Online by materialproject: 9:35am On Sep 17, 2019
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wigwe: Governors Mourn Ex-access Bank CEO / Tinubu Jets Off To Senegal For Faye’s Inauguration Tuesday / Prophet T.B. Joshua Have Done It Again INSTANT MIRACLE Must See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.