Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) (3075 Views)

Goat Arrested For Attacking Dog And Pupils In South Africa (photos) / Four Nigerian Drug Dealers Declared Wanted In South Africa. Photos / Zolile Khumalo Shot & Murdered By Boyfriend In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 27, 2023
A Nigerian man identified as Emma Ezeuko, has been killed by suspected gunmen in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.

It was gathered that Ezeuko was shot dead on Tuesday, July 25, 2023, five days after his birthday.

The deceased hailed from Aguata Local Government Area of Anambra State.

Details of the incident are still sketchy at the time of filing this report, however, it was gathered that four passengers travelling in a taxi were shot dead by gunmen the same day at Port Shepstone in Durban.

It is alleged that the unknown gunmen approached the taxi and opened fire on the occupants.

Four of the occupants died as a result of the shooting, whilst a further four were transported to hospital with gunshot wounds.

The motive for the shooting is unknown and is subject to a police investigation. Detectives are investigating four counts of murder and four of attempted murder.

It's not clear if the Nigerian national was among the four passengers killed during the shooting.
Meanwhile, friends have taken to Facebook to mourn him.

One Stephen Obinna Aneke, wrote: “I can't believe that Emma T Ezeuko is dead, you just celebrated your birthday only 5days ago and now your precious life was cut shot by hoodlums with guns in Durban south Africa. I remember the last time you visited me and was very passionate about life and the good things it brought and hoping for a more better future. Rest in peace my friend until we meet again and may your killers never go unpunished."

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/7/nigerian-man-shot-dead-in-south-africa-2.html#comments

2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 27, 2023
More photos

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by Tbasicme: 1:22am On Jul 28, 2023
Rip to him
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by fait10(m): 2:12am On Jul 28, 2023
Hmm
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by Omoawoke2(m): 3:14am On Jul 28, 2023
These usesss South Africans have started their madness again.
Same idiots that mistakenly shot Lucky Dube thinking he was Nigerian.
I hope Nigerians leave that shithole called south Africa. I wish the whites can oppress them again with no one to rescue them

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by chatinent: 3:32am On Jul 28, 2023
SA is wild.
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by beerfraud: 3:46am On Jul 28, 2023
Drug business went wrong

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by beerfraud: 3:47am On Jul 28, 2023
The question is why killing of Nigerians outside the country always Ibo?

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 4:26am On Jul 28, 2023
Omoawoke2:
I hope Nigerians leave that shithole called south Africa. I wish the whites can oppress them again with no one to rescue them

Calm down. 95% of Nigerian deaths in SA are perpetuated by fellow Nigerians

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by UselessBuharist: 4:37am On Jul 28, 2023
This guy is an admin in one of our Facebook group. He created a fundraiser for victims of gun violence on the 17th of July and he was killed by gun 8 days later. May his soul rest in peace

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by KingCold: 6:45am On Jul 28, 2023
Watch them play victim

..tick tock
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by KingCold: 6:46am On Jul 28, 2023
chatinent:
SA is wild.
Made worse by your people no doubt
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by AuschwitzPrefec: 7:17am On Jul 28, 2023
Omoawoke2:
Ohu, nah heebo kill heebo over drug money matter
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by NaijaGoBetter2: 7:21am On Jul 28, 2023
SA is worse than India.... and our people wont keep going there.
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by Emetex22(m): 9:09am On Jul 28, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Ohu, nah heebo kill heebo over drug money matter

Go and mine your relative skull, ewedu gobbler, spits
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by Baronthecelebri: 10:08am On Jul 28, 2023
Gangs war
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 28, 2023
beerfraud:
The question is why killing of Nigerians outside the country always Ibo?

Those other countries are jealous of ibos. They also hate the ibos because they're hardworking. And South Africans don't know only an ibo man can rule and make south Africa great.
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by KingCold: 10:50am On Jul 28, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

Those other countries are jealous of ibos. They also hate the ibos because they're hardworking. And South Africans don't know only an ibo man can rule and make south Africa great.
grin grin grin oh goodness
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by Bluntguy: 12:22pm On Jul 28, 2023
Tochukwu so you are gone. Rest in peace my classmate.
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by crestedaguiyi: 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2023
Drug is written all over him

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by WorWorBoy: 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2023
And the op had to highlight the man's name lol. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by wiseone28: 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2023
Who in his right sense dey go South Africow?
Nice country with mad citizens.
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by Torg77: 11:05pm On Jul 28, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/7/nigerian-man-shot-dead-in-south-africa-2.html#comments

cult war. Old men that are still into cultism. Let them keep annihilating each other. This one that got killed only God knows how many hes killed himself
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) by Cabalgeneral: 2:23am On Jul 29, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Stop calling Nigerians, Igbo are the dirty tribe worldwide painting Nigeria bad.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Masqurade Charged With Theft. / Eight Of The World's Youngest Murderers. / Doctor R*pes Lady Who Came To Him For Abortion (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.