Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

The Video Of The Prophecy - Nigeria Vs Guinea - Tb Joshua - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Video Of The Prophecy - Nigeria Vs Guinea - Tb Joshua (927 Views)

CHAN 2016: Nigeria Vs Guinea (0 - 1) On 26th January 2016 / Ghana Vs Guinea: AFCON 2015 (3 - 0) On 31st January 2015 / AFCON Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Guinea Conakry (2 - 2) On 8th October 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Video Of The Prophecy - Nigeria Vs Guinea - Tb Joshua by Patience4C: 11:24am On Oct 09, 2011
Re: The Video Of The Prophecy - Nigeria Vs Guinea - Tb Joshua by chire(m): 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2011
Thank you so much for this video.

It is clear that the man is not a fraud. He had been accurate all along. He never predicted a particular scoreline. He only kept on emphasizing that the match was not favourable to us.

He said the first team that scores will take the day, He was correct. Although it was a draw; but that was all Guinea needed to qualify at the expense of Nigeria.

He said he saw the other side shouting at the end of the match, needless to say he was correct as well.

Its unfortunate that the authorities did not listen to him. What a shame!

(1) (Reply)

Kevin-prince Boateng, Dumps Ghana To Focus On Club Football / My Mother Abandoned Me When I Was Two - Agbonlahor! / Messi First Interview After Breaking World Record On Highest Goal Scored!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.