Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

You Cannot Become Lucifer If You Do Not Find The Cure For Cancer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Cannot Become Lucifer If You Do Not Find The Cure For Cancer (1127 Views)

Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls / German Parents Not Allowed To Name Their Child Lucifer / What Is The Difference Between Lucifer And Satan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Cannot Become Lucifer If You Do Not Find The Cure For Cancer by MrPresident1: 1:31am On Jul 28, 2023
Exodus 15:26
And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the Lord that healeth thee.

Cancer is a genetic level disease so it is difficult to cure by conventional medicine like tablets or agbo, or injections. Cancer can only be cured at the genetic level by manipulating the genes/DNA. God is in charge of the DNA or 'Book of life' and any changes or alterations to it must happen as he directs, whether advantageous or deleterious.

Cancer is a disease that happens when an error occurs in the genetic coding for proteins. A string of DNA codes for certain proteins and these proteins are manufactured by the body, these are the building blocks of life, used for growth and repair. When there is an error in a DNA string, rogue proteins and cells are created which go out of the control of the body's mechanism for destroying old cells. So, the body's mechanism for destroying and recycling old cells can not identify and destroy these cells. They grow and proliferate without control, and spread everywhere causing destruction and mayhem until they eventually kill the victim

Cancer happens by God's knowledge and acquiescence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Cannot Become Lucifer If You Do Not Find The Cure For Cancer by MrPresident1: 1:32am On Jul 28, 2023
If cancer happens by God's knowledge, as God is in charge of everyone's book of life, then curing it would be the ultimate rebellion. You seal your place as Lucifer by unraveling what God has tied down. The cure for cancer is a good thing. We are only explaining the spiritual meaning of Biden's recent rather curious cancer speech. You cannot be Lucifer without curing cancer.

Take note that anything the America President says is at the highest level and at that level, everything is deliberate and well thought out. Like when he declared the end of Covid. Or when he pronounced Xi Jinpin of China a dictator. These are statements and authoritative pronouncements from the highest authority in the world, forget all about the shenanigans of trying to walk back these statements after they have dropped, that's just to deceive the people. In the DNA of a person is written all the members of a person, and the DNA is a double helix ladder of continuance

Psalm 139:14-16
King James Version
14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
Re: You Cannot Become Lucifer If You Do Not Find The Cure For Cancer by MrPresident1: 1:33am On Jul 28, 2023
And true to their unending deceit and deception, where is the cure? Only the statement was made that they have ended cancer, but where is the cure, where can it be found? Biden didn't lie about the cure for cancer, the same mRNA process that was used to create the Covid vaccines can also be used to create customised specialized tailor-made mRNA that can help the body to identify rogue cancers cells and then give instructions to the body's natural defence mechanisms to destroy these cells anywhere they are found. Tumours and all other metastasis will be auto-digested and autolysed cancer will disappear in mere days.

President Biden said they have cured and ended cancer without releasing the cure. He is correct. They will probably never release the cure because nothing good can ever come out of them. We are only trying to show you the spiritual implication of his statement. It was no gaffe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAIHRXZwUwM

Isaiah 14:11-14
King James Version
11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Re: You Cannot Become Lucifer If You Do Not Find The Cure For Cancer by MrPresident1: 8:24am On Jul 28, 2023
MrPresident1:
According to scientists, how the MRNA vaccine works is that it trains the body’s immune system and defence mechanism to be able to identify the corona virus and then act to destroy the virus. How does the MRNA vaccine do this?

There is a spike protein that the coronavirus has, the MRNA vaccine guides our cells to make the exact same type of spike protein, which are then displayed on the surface of our cells. When our immune system sees the protein which is an alien to the body, they respond by destroying the protein. As you know, the protein is similar to the one on the coronavirus, so when the real corona virus enters the body, the body has already learned how to destroy something exactly similar, so a person infected with corona virus will not have serious illness when they are vaccinated with the MRNA vaccine. This is a simplified explanation of how the Covid MRNA vaccines work. Very brilliant idea!

The implication of this MRNA vaccine is that it can be used to cure a wide range of illnesses. Just identify a protein/gene within the causative parasite, create an MRNA vaccine to teach the cells of the body how to make the exact gene/protein, the body recognises it as foreign gene/protein and immediately the immune system will destroy the alien protein/gene. Whenever the real parasite comes, the body will destroy it without any risk of serious illness as it already has a memory of the protein and how to destroy it. MRNA technology is not new or recent development, the technology has been around since the 1970s.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/03/how-mrna-technology-could-change-world/618431/

And the MRNA is so easy to edit for any purpose!

Philip Dormitzer, who leads Pfizer’s viral-vaccines research and development programs, told me. “You can edit mRNA very quickly. That is quite useful for a virus like the flu, which requires two updated vaccines each year, for the Northern and Southern Hemisphere.”
Re: You Cannot Become Lucifer If You Do Not Find The Cure For Cancer by MrPresident1: 8:25am On Jul 28, 2023
MrPresident1:
Cancer and MRNA

Cancerous cells are rogue cells that have gone out of control and are multiplying without restraint. Cells naturally have a life span, they die and new cells replace them, but cancer cells are no longer under this control. In the case of cancer cells, just identify a gene/protein that is present or common to the rogue cancer cells, create MRNA that will instruct the body to create copies of these rogue gene/protein, the immune system will recognise the gene/protein as alien and will act to destroy this protein.

In the process of destroying this rogue genes, any cells in the body that the immune system detects that it has these rogue genes is also targeted and destroyed, pronto, all tumours are autolysed and digested by the body!

This method can be used for all kinds of cancers, just identify a gene common to all the errant cells, create MRNA to get the body to create copies of this gene/protein, the immune system recognises these alien protein and destroys them and in destroying them targets all other cells with this errant protein/gene.
Re: You Cannot Become Lucifer If You Do Not Find The Cure For Cancer by MrPresident1: 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2023
The LORD really impressed it on my heart to write this thread like two to three weeks ago but I did not grin grin. But when I heard the news about Biden's 'gaffe' on cancer and also his video, it became clear what the LORD was trying to tell me.

If you have the cure, where is it? Release it and do something good for once, despite the fact that it is a rebellion

David Michael will provide simple home made remedies for all diseases. When the dead wake up, they will all be geniuses.
Re: You Cannot Become Lucifer If You Do Not Find The Cure For Cancer by MrPresident1: 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2023
Listen to Joe Biden's speech again. This was no gaffe.

You cannot become Lucifer without curing cancer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4pzsR_Buic
Re: You Cannot Become Lucifer If You Do Not Find The Cure For Cancer by MrPresident1: 11:18pm On Jul 30, 2023
Joe Biden was speaking from a teleprompter. Joe Biden concentrated and looked directly at the camera to make this part of his speech. He did not make any mistakes, his speech was not slurred and it was no gaffe!

He said 'we ended cancer as we know it'... Joe clearly said 'we ended cancer as we know it'!

But here is the transcript from the Whitehouse itself
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2023/07/25/remarks-by-president-biden-on-expanding-access-to-mental-health-care/

“If you could do anything at all, Joe, what would you do?” I said, “I’d cure cancer.” And they looked at me like, “Why cancer?” Because no one thinks we can. That’s why. And we can. We can end cancer as we know it.
Re: You Cannot Become Lucifer If You Do Not Find The Cure For Cancer by MrPresident1: 12:00am On Sep 07, 2023
This is President Biden pledging to end cancer 'as we know it'
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/19/biden-says-us-will-work-to-end-cancer-as-we-know-it-after-covid-pandemic.html

This is President Biden saying 'we ended cancer as we know it

This is President Biden acknowledging the cure for cancer, which they will never never release to the public. It will be available for only the topmost elite. Cancer is a genetic level disease, it begins at the genetic level and God is in charge of the genes, the DNA called the Book of Life. Everything that happens at the level is directly controlled by God. Curing cancer would involve directly playing God and tampering with his work. But if you have the cure why don't you release it? You release you have a date with God, you don't release you have a date with god. It is consistent with insidious character and behaviour not to release the cure

The methods used to create the mRNA vaccines that were developed against covid is the same mRNA method that could be deployed to cure cancer

Isaiah 14:13-15
King James Version
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
Re: You Cannot Become Lucifer If You Do Not Find The Cure For Cancer by MrPresident1: 8:29am On Sep 10, 2023
And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the Lord that healeth thee.

The bondagers, the enslavers
Re: You Cannot Become Lucifer If You Do Not Find The Cure For Cancer by MrPresident1: 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
MrPresident1:

Take note that anything the America President says is at the highest level and at that level, everything is deliberate and well thought out. Like when he declared the end of Covid. Or when he pronounced Xi Jinpin of China a dictator. These are statements and authoritative pronouncements from the highest authority in the world, forget all about the shenanigans of trying to walk back these statements after they have dropped, that's just to deceive the people. In the DNA of a person is written a the members of a person, and the DNA is a double helix ladder of continuance

German FM labels Xi ‘a dictator’

https://www.rt.com/news/583050-germany-baerbock-xi-dictator/
The West must help Ukraine win its conflict against Russia to deter people like the Chinese leader, Annalena Baerbock has claimed

German Foreign Minister Annalena Baerbock has branded Chinese President Xi Jinping a “dictator,” warning that a Russian victory in the Ukraine conflict could embolden leaders like him.

In an interview with Fox News released on Thursday, Baerbock was asked for her take on how Berlin and the West think the hostilities between Kiev and Moscow will end. According to the foreign minister, the only outcome can be “liberty and peace in Ukraine.”

Because if [Russian President Vladimir] Putin were to win this war, what sign would that be for other dictators in the world? Like Xi, the Chinese president? So, therefore, Ukraine must win this war,” she said, reiterating Germany’s commitment to support Kiev for “as long as it takes.”

China’s Foreign Ministry has yet to comment on the remarks.

Baerbock is not the first Western leader to openly label Xi a “‘dictator” in recent months. In June, US President Joe Biden made a similar statement following an incident involving a Chinese balloon that strayed into US airspace and was shot down by an American fighter jet earlier this year.
Re: You Cannot Become Lucifer If You Do Not Find The Cure For Cancer by MrPresident1: 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
It is becoming increasing clearer that the war in Ukraine is an existential battlee for the soul and control of world.

The king of the south on one side which is America and allies on one hand and the king of the north on the other hand which is Russia and allies

The war will end in 'peace and safety'

1 Thessalonians 5:3
King James Version
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
Re: You Cannot Become Lucifer If You Do Not Find The Cure For Cancer by MrPresident1: 11:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
grin grin
Re: You Cannot Become Lucifer If You Do Not Find The Cure For Cancer by MrPresident1: 7:40am On Sep 17, 2023
Many top top people are now saying that there is no end in sight for the existential war that is raging between the king of the south and the king of the north

Erdoganoglu of Turkiye said it
UN Secretary general said it

But the thing is there might be secret negotiations going on and all of this is posturing. Even if there is no negotiation, when the time is ripe, whatever is giving them directions and guiding them will tell them to declare 'peace and safety'

No peace on the horizon in Ukraine conflict – Erdogan
https://www.rt.com/russia/582418-erdogan-ukraine-no-peace/
Türkiye will nonetheless continue to insist on a just and lasting diplomatic resolution to ongoing hostilities, the president said

it is unlikely that hostilities between Ukraine and Russia will end anytime soon, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan told journalists on Tuesday. He added that Ankara will continue to push for peace, diplomacy and negotiations.

Following his meeting with his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin in Sochi on Monday, Erdogan told reporters on the flight back home that Türkiye had made great efforts to stop the hostilities in Ukraine and that its calls for peace remain unchanged since the latest fighting broke out in February 2022.

“Unfortunately, the war, which has been going on for a year and a half, is still going on,” Erdogan noted, adding that “there are no prospects on the horizon for achieving peace.”

Nonetheless, the Turkish leader said that Ankara will continue to reiterate that “there are no winners in war, and there are no losers in peace.”
Re: You Cannot Become Lucifer If You Do Not Find The Cure For Cancer by jaephoenix(m): 7:50am On Sep 17, 2023
MrPresident1:

Cancer is a genetic level disease so it is difficult to cure by conventional medicine like tables or agbo, or injections. Cancer can only be cured at the genetic level by manipulating the genes/DNA. God is in charge of the DNA or 'Book of life' and any changes or alterations to it must happen as he directs, whether advantageous or deleterious.

Cancer is a disease that happens when an error occurs in the genetic coding for proteins. A string of DNA codes for certain proteins and these proteins are manufactured by the body, these are the building blocks of life, used for growth and repair. When there is an error in a DNA string, rogue proteins and the cells are created which go out of the control of the body's mechanism for destroying old cells. So, the body's mechanism for destroying and recycling old cells can not identify and destroy these cells. They grow and proliferate without control, and spread everywhere causing destruction and mayhem until they eventually kill the victim

Cancer happens by God's knowledge and acquiescence
1. Agbo is not conventional medicine
2. There are actually ways to prevent cancers. Ever heard of cancer vaccines?
3. Are you saying Yahweh loves causing pain and suffering for Christians who worship him?
Re: You Cannot Become Lucifer If You Do Not Find The Cure For Cancer by MrPresident1: 7:53am On Sep 17, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. Agbo is not conventional medicine
2. There are actually ways to prevent cancers. Ever heard of cancer vaccines?
3. Are you saying Yahweh loves causing pain and suffering for Christians who worship him?

dog
Re: You Cannot Become Lucifer If You Do Not Find The Cure For Cancer by MrPresident1: 7:56am On Sep 17, 2023
Russia-Ukraine peace talks ‘a long way off’ – UN chief
https://www.rt.com/russia/582928-guterres-ukraine-peace-talks/
Antonio Guterres said he would nevertheless gladly act as a mediator between Moscow and Kiev

Peace negotiations between Russia and Ukraine are unlikely to take place anytime soon, UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres admitted in a statement made during a press conference on Wednesday.

I would be happy to become a mediator between Russia and Ukraine to reach peace negotiations, but this is still a long way off,” the UN chief said.
Re: You Cannot Become Lucifer If You Do Not Find The Cure For Cancer by MrPresident1: 7:59am On Sep 17, 2023
dogs leave substance to be chasing shadows. You know them by the idiotic questions they ask and the senile and asinine conclusions they give themselves

You wonder how some person could be able to log on to NL and be able to interact, and yet be so stupid! Then it hits you who they are and their agenda

dogs
Re: You Cannot Become Lucifer If You Do Not Find The Cure For Cancer by MrPresident1: 8:06am On Sep 18, 2023
Prepare for long war’ – NATO chief

https://www.rt.com/news/583101-stoltenberg-ukraine-long-war/
Jens Stoltenberg has said that the conflict in Ukraine will not end until Russia “lays down its weapons”

The West must prepare for “a long war” in Ukraine, NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg declared on Sunday. Despite claiming to want a “quick peace” in Ukraine, Stoltenberg insisted that he still supports President Vladimir Zelensky’s goal of a military victory over Russia.

Most wars last longer than expected when they first begin,” Stoltenberg said in an interview with Germany’s Funke media group. “Therefore we must prepare ourselves for a long war in Ukraine.”

According to media reports over the last two months, Western officials and military planners have conceded that Ukraine’s ongoing counteroffensive against Russian forces is unlikely to succeed, leaving the front lines mostly unchanged as winter sets in.

According to Russian President Vladimir Putin, Ukraine has lost upwards of 71,000 men since the counteroffensive began in June. Despite this stark attrition rate – with some units losing 90% of their manpower, according to Ukrainian sources, Stoltenberg insisted that NATO will continue to push for a military, not a diplomatic, solution.

The war in Ukraine is about to end
Re: You Cannot Become Lucifer If You Do Not Find The Cure For Cancer by MrPresident1: 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2023
G7 believes Ukraine conflict will last until end of decade – Bloomberg
https://www.rt.com/russia/583293-ukraine-conflict-g7-estimate/
Members of the group must plan financially to continue support for Kiev during the protracted conflict, a senior official said

The Russia-Ukraine conflict may extend for another six to seven years, according to a senior G7 official who spoke with Bloomberg. The official emphasized that Kiev's allies will confront various challenges as they endeavor to sustain their support for Ukraine.

In an article released on Tuesday, multiple officials, speaking on the condition of anonymity, indicated that the prolonged timeline resulted from Ukraine's much-heralded counteroffensive progressing slowly, which has led to “tempered expectations.”

Continuing to provide military and financial aid to Kiev for such a long conflict “won’t be easy,” said Czech Foreign Minister Jan Lipavsky. “It’ll put a lot of pressure on societies, on governments, through different elections in Europe,” he added, stressing that there has to be a “midterm strategy of long-term support to Ukraine.”

One top European official informed Bloomberg that even with the support provided, Ukraine will likely grapple with challenges stemming from insufficient Western weapons supplies and the escalating toll of manpower losses.

Regardless of this dire outlook, Kiev and its allies remain opposed to negotiations and are unwilling to accept any resolution that does not include the complete withdrawal of Russian troops from territories Ukraine claims as its own, the officials told the outlet.

Everybody is just saying that the war will last long, the war will last long. I think the war is about to end
Re: You Cannot Become Lucifer If You Do Not Find The Cure For Cancer by MrPresident1: 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
You can see all of them saying that the war will go on forever. If you are familiar with how they talk you will realise that they are saying that the war is about to end

Ukraine conflict set to ‘last a long time’ – Erdogan

https://www.rt.com/news/583220-long-ukraine-conflict-erdogan/
Moscow is actually seeking to end the hostilities as “as soon as possible,” the Turkish president believes

The conflict between Russia and Ukraine is set to drag on for a “long time,” Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has said. Moscow is actually among the parties seeking to end the hostilities as soon as possible, he argued.

Erdogan made the remarks in an interview with American broadcaster PBS that aired on Monday. The president was asked about a recent meeting with his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin and whether the latter believed Moscow was “winning that war.”

The Turkish leader said the pair did not discuss the conflict in terms of who was winning. He said, however, that Russia was actually seeking a speedy resolution to the hostilities, which have been dragging on since February 2022.

“It’s quite obvious that this war is going to last a long time. And for the war to end as soon as possible, we would like to be very hopeful. And Mr. Putin is actually on the side of ending this war as soon as possible,” Erdogan said. “That’s what [Putin] said. And I believe his remarks,” he added

Erdoganoglu is now posturing away from America and Europe and becoming increasing openly pro-Russia. Not surprising

Turkey is a ranking member of the Gog-Magog coalition, including China, Iran, North Korea etc
Re: You Cannot Become Lucifer If You Do Not Find The Cure For Cancer by MrPresident1: 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2023
Covid-19 vaccine scientists win Nobel Prize

https://www.rt.com/news/583893-nobel-prize-covid-vaccine-mrna/

The mRNA technology provided a method to fight “one of the greats threats to human health in modern times,” the committee said

Two scientists have been awarded the Nobel Prize in medicine for their pioneering research that led to the development of mRNA vaccines, which helped curb the spread of Covid-19, it was announced early on Monday in Stockholm, Sweden.

Dr. Katalin Kariko and Dr. Drew Weissman will share the prize almost two decades after first publishing a 2005 paper examining the potential benefits of mRNA technology. Their research received little attention at the time but the Nobel Prize committee praised the scientists’ “groundbreaking findings,” which they said “fundamentally changed our understanding of how mRNA interacts with our immune system.”

“The laureates contributed to the unprecedented rate of vaccine development during one of the greatest threats to human health in modern times,” the committee said in a statement on Monday.

Kariko and Weissman were both said to be “overwhelmed” by the news when they were notified by telephone of their win.

Traditional vaccine technology uses dead or weakened samples from a source bacterium or virus to prepare a person’s immune system to recognize and attack threats. mRNA, by comparison, prompts cells to make a protein based on a single strand of genetic code.
Re: You Cannot Become Lucifer If You Do Not Find The Cure For Cancer by MrPresident1: 9:50pm On Oct 03, 2023
In the case of the mRNA Covid-19 vaccines, it leads to cells producing the virus’ spike protein, which the immune system subsequently recognizes as foreign, preparing it to fight off a future infection. The Covid-19 vaccines developed by Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech were both based on mRNA technology.

“The impressive flexibility and speed with which mRNA vaccines can be developed pave the way for using the new platform also for vaccines against other infectious diseases,” the Nobel Prize committee said.

Rickard Sandberg, one of the members of the Nobel Prize in medicine committee, added on Monday that Covid-19 vaccines had been administered over 13 billion times since the start of the pandemic. He said the vaccines “have saved millions of lives, prevented severe Covid-19, reduced the overall disease burden and enabled societies to open up again.”

The same mRNA research is now being used to combat other diseases, including cancer.

However, the widespread rollout of mRNA Covid-19 vaccines also led to “rare occurrences of myocarditis [inflammation of the heart tissue] following the second injection of the Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna” vaccines in teens and young adults, the Johns Hopkins Medicine website notes. It adds that the majority of these cases were “mild and cleared up on their own.”

Hungarian-American biochemist Kariko and American physician Weismann are both professors at the University of Pennsylvania. The award comes with a monetary prize of $1 million. Last year’s prize was won by Swedish scientist Svante Paabo for research into Neanderthal DNA, which led to discoveries in our immune system, and also revealed a specific vulnerability humans have to severe cases of Covid-19.
Re: You Cannot Become Lucifer If You Do Not Find The Cure For Cancer by MrPresident1: 7:24am On Oct 06, 2023
Deuteronomy 7:9-15
King James Version
9 Know therefore that the Lord thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;

10 And repayeth them that hate him to their face, to destroy them: he will not be slack to him that hateth him, he will repay him to his face.

11 Thou shalt therefore keep the commandments, and the statutes, and the judgments, which I command thee this day, to do them.

12 Wherefore it shall come to pass, if ye hearken to these judgments, and keep, and do them, that the Lord thy God shall keep unto thee the covenant and the mercy which he sware unto thy fathers:

13 And he will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: he will also bless the fruit of thy womb, and the fruit of thy land, thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep, in the land which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee.

14 Thou shalt be blessed above all people: there shall not be male or female barren among you, or among your cattle.

15 And the Lord will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee.
Re: You Cannot Become Lucifer If You Do Not Find The Cure For Cancer by MrPresident1: 11:59pm On Nov 04, 2023
Spontaneous tumor regression following COVID-19 vaccination
https://jitc.bmj.com/content/10/3/e004371
http://orcid.org/0000-0002-3516-7105Luana Guimaraes de Sousa1, Daniel J McGrail2, Kaiyi Li1, Mario L Marques-Piubelli3, Cipriano Gonzalez1, Hui Dai2, Sammy Ferri-Borgogno4, Myrna Godoy5, http://orcid.org/0000-0002-6173-9074Jared Burks6, Shiaw-Yih Lin2, Diana Bell7 and Renata Ferrarotto1
Correspondence to Dr Renata Ferrarotto; RFerrarotto@mdanderson.org
Abstract

Vaccination against COVID-19 is critical for immuno-compromised individuals, including patients with cancer. Systemic reactogenicity, a manifestation of the innate immune response to vaccines, occurs in up to 69% of patients following vaccination with RNA-based COVID-19 vaccines. Tumor regression can occur following an intense immune-inflammatory response and novel strategies to treat cancer rely on manipulating the host immune system. Here, we report spontaneous regression of metastatic salivary gland myoepithelial carcinoma in a patient who experienced grade 3 systemic reactogenicity, following vaccination with the mRNA-1273 COVID-19 vaccine. Histological and immunophenotypic inspection of the postvaccination lung biopsy specimens showed a massive inflammatory infiltrate with scant embedded tumor clusters (<5%). Highly multiplexed imaging mass cytometry showed that the postvaccination lung metastasis samples had remarkable immune cell infiltration, including CD4+ T cells, CD8+ T cells, natural killer cells, B cells, and dendritic cells, which contrasted with very low levels of these cells in the prevaccination primary tumor and lung metastasis samples. CT scans obtained 3, 6, and 9 months after the second vaccine dose demonstrated persistent tumor shrinkage (50%, 67%, and 73% reduction, respectively), suggesting that vaccination stimulated anticancer immunity. Insight: This case suggests that the mRNA-1273 COVID-19 vaccine stimulated anticancer immunity and tumor regression.
Re: You Cannot Become Lucifer If You Do Not Find The Cure For Cancer by MrPresident1: 7:03am On Nov 05, 2023
This case suggests that the mRNA-1273 COVID-19 vaccine stimulated anticancer immunity and tumor regression.

https://jitc.bmj.com/content/10/3/e004371

Re: You Cannot Become Lucifer If You Do Not Find The Cure For Cancer by MrPresident1: 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2023
The cure for cancer and other genetic level diseases is mRNA
Messenger Ribonucleic Acid

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/03/how-mrna-technology-could-change-world/618431/

https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/why-are-mrna-vaccines-so-exciting-2020121021599

https://www.aamc.org/news/mrna-technology-promises-revolutionize-future-vaccines-and-treatments-cancer-infectious-diseases

https://www.managedhealthcareexecutive.com/view/mrna-technology-in-vaccines

Don't allow yourself to be deceived. Learn about mRNA and you will realise that Joe Biden of America was not jam talking when he said they have found the cure for cancer. He was not blabbing, he was not sleep talking, he was not hallucinating. He concentrared and looked into the camera as he said it

Also know that as cancer is cured so also diseases like HIV/AIDS, Sickle cell Anemia, Diabetes, and all other genetic disease are now fully curable.

But they will never never release the cure to the masses, there are no profits to be made from doing so, the basest of men, to whom life means nothing, have been given the earth to rule. And their time most end now!

Re: You Cannot Become Lucifer If You Do Not Find The Cure For Cancer by honesttalk21: 1:02am On Dec 28, 2023
MrPresident1:
Listen to Joe Biden's speech again. This was no gaffe.

You cannot become Lucifer without curing cancer

Did he really say that or social media has created and promoted a false narrative?

U.S. President Joe Biden posed a hypothetical scenario in which, if he could do anything, he would cure cancer. He did not claim to have found a cure already.
Re: You Cannot Become Lucifer If You Do Not Find The Cure For Cancer by MrPresident1: 6:54am On Dec 29, 2023
This is candidate Joe Biden promising to cure cancer

https://youtube.com/watch?v=_A6V6wxc81s&pp=ygUUSm9lIGJvZGVuIGN1cmUgY2FuY2U%3D

https://youtube.com/watch?v=0Df0xnmxLuw&pp=ygUUSm9lIGJvZGVuIGN1cmUgY2FuY2U%3D

This is President Joe Biden telling you that cancer is cured

https://youtube.com/watch?v=A4GRntVZvec&pp=ygUVam9lIGJpZGVuIGN1cmUgY2FuY2Vy

https://youtube.com/watch?v=nAIHRXZwUwM&pp=ygUVam9lIGJpZGVuIGN1cmUgY2FuY2Vy

mRNA is the cure for cancer. The mRNA is easily created and easily editable using the CRISPR tool. Just identify the errant genes or DNA sequence responsible for the cancer, create mRNA to teach the body's natural defence mechanisms to identify the cells carrying the genes as rogue cells that should be destroyed, and pronto, all tumours, all cancer cells wherever they are found are autolyzed, tumours and metastic sites are destroyed easypeasy, easier than curing malaria.
Re: You Cannot Become Lucifer If You Do Not Find The Cure For Cancer by MrPresident1: 7:01am On Dec 29, 2023
honesttalk21:

Did he really say that or social media has created and promoted a false narrative?

U.S. President Joe Biden posed a hypothetical scenario in which, if he could do anything, he would cure cancer. He did not claim to have found a cure already.

Lol. I wonder why they are hiding something that is of great benefit to the whole world. Rogues.

David Michael will provide simple home made remedies for every illness under the sun.

No one will remember the lying sadistic wicked cruel and evil empire and its dogs
Re: You Cannot Become Lucifer If You Do Not Find The Cure For Cancer by MrPresident1: 12:30am On Feb 08
The news has it that British King Charles has cancer. Nothing is said about the kind, and where it is found, only that he has cancer

They have the cure for cancer but have refused to release it to the people, there is no such thing as 'incurable' disease. So we need to examine what they are really about in saying that King Charles has cancer

Cancer is a genetic level disease and God is in charge of the genetics or 'book of life' any intrinsic alteration of the DNA that evolves into cancer has the imprimatur of God. So, the announcement cannot be taken at face value, we should try and understand what they mean

This is probably the death knell on the British empire as Charles is the sovereign and personification of that entity. If it weren't the knell, the cancer wouldn't have been announced, he would just have been given an RNA vaccine to teach his body how to identify errant protein sequences and his body defence will identify and autolyse all erant cells and pronto all tumours and metastasis disappear overnight, like magic

Besides, the other day, American said they will be putting nukes in British. Why would American put nukes in British when both of them are running colllabo leadership on the world in the Anglo-American empire?

We insist again that there is no such thing as nuclear weapons, it is just a way of telling the world how protected they are from external attack. Russia (king of the north) is the country with the highest number of 'nukes' in the world so thy cannot be invaded or defeated, but the advantage that American (king of the south) has over Russia is in the economic sphere, the Babylonian economic is large, but the Russian war chest is large and this makes it undefeatable. The only reason Russia has been able to weather the economic storm and sanctions from the West, is the alliance that it went into with China. But it is all contrived and make belief, the same power is controlling all of them.

There is no king that is saved by a multitude of nuclear weapons, both king of the north and king of the south

Psalm 33:16
King James Version
16 There is no king saved by the multitude of an host: a mighty man is not delivered by much strength.
Re: You Cannot Become Lucifer If You Do Not Find The Cure For Cancer by MrPresident1: 8:29am On Feb 15
Good to read

(1) (2) (Reply)

Religious Affiliation Of History's 100 Most Influential People / Strictly For Catholics / Famous Scientists Who Believed In God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.