Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,308 members, 7,829,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Onome Ebi Becomes First African To Feature In Six Women’s World Cups - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Onome Ebi Becomes First African To Feature In Six Women’s World Cups (22514 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score In Five World Cups / Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) / Onome Ebi Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onome Ebi Becomes First African To Feature In Six Women’s World Cups by Kestolove(m): 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2023
Milf ..she go still sweet

1 Like

Re: Onome Ebi Becomes First African To Feature In Six Women’s World Cups by ecoco2014(m): 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2023
naptu2:
There are 3 records that I wanted Super Falcons players to break or equal in this tournament. 2 of them have now been broken. Onome Ebi has played in 6 world cups and Asisat Oshoala has scored in 3 world cups. The third record is more difficult to equal or break (it is currently held by Gaelle Enganamouit).

Re: Onome Ebi Becomes First African To Feature In Six Women’s World Cups by Johnn44: 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2023
revived2:
Make I even get babe like this

I go be her manager asap
grin cool
Re: Onome Ebi Becomes First African To Feature In Six Women’s World Cups by lascos912(m): 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2023
so Megan rapino just dey do gra gra
Re: Onome Ebi Becomes First African To Feature In Six Women’s World Cups by onlyboyson(m): 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2023
CHRISTINE dey mad una
Re: Onome Ebi Becomes First African To Feature In Six Women’s World Cups by Druss(m): 7:43am On Jul 29, 2023
Congratulations to Onome. What shook me though was that Ifeanyi Chiejine is late? How?

I remember her debut when she was a teenager. What happened to her?
Re: Onome Ebi Becomes First African To Feature In Six Women’s World Cups by naptu2: 8:31am On Jul 29, 2023
Druss:
Congratulations to Onome. What shook me though was that Ifeanyi Chiejine is late? How?

I remember her debut when she was a teenager. What happened to her?

Very painful

Ifeanyi Chiejine Is Dead.
https://www.nairaland.com/5374316/ifeanyi-chiejine-dead

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Catégories Of Fans/persons You Are Sure To See In A Football Viewing Center / How To Become A Football Coach In Nigeria And Abroad! / Ranking Of Longest Home Runs In Europe's Top 20 Leagues: Anfield Only No.3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.