Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Thesis And Assignment Writers Needed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thesis And Assignment Writers Needed (253 Views)

Academic Assignment Writers Needed, For Any Field Of Writing ₦3 To ₦4 Per Word / Thesis And Dissertation Writing Service For International Schools, Hire a writer / Assignment Writers UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thesis And Assignment Writers Needed by oladele239(m): 6:32am On Jul 28, 2023
No long stories
I need individual(s ) that can write thesis and assignments from a UK university especially pgd.
Must be free of plagiarism and have proven previous work.

Resident in Lagos is an advantage

Contact me on whatsapp via signature

1 Like

Re: Thesis And Assignment Writers Needed by oladele239(m): 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2023
Hello there are you a writer in any genre or field?

We have a new group for writers. The group is mainly created to share writing jobs in a bid to help us all.

Kindly find more info in the flyer attached.

Please strictly for professional writers and those who intend to monetize their writing skills. Thank you!

CHAT me on 07014137119

Re: Thesis And Assignment Writers Needed by oladele239(m): 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2023
You can also send a message to 07014137119 to be added

Group is strictly for professional writers only

Thanks
Re: Thesis And Assignment Writers Needed by oladele239(m): 1:49am On Aug 01, 2023
Hello
Re: Thesis And Assignment Writers Needed by Madonnajames: 7:48am On Sep 16, 2023
I am interested in joining your team of academic writing services experts. I have a strong background in thesis and assignment writing and am eager to contribute my skills to your projects. Please provide more details on how I can apply.
Re: Thesis And Assignment Writers Needed by oladele239(m): 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2023
Madonnajames:
I am interested in joining your team of academic writing services experts. I have a strong background in thesis and assignment writing and am eager to contribute my skills to your projects. Please provide more details on how I can apply.

Send me your number or chat me up via my signature

(1) (Reply)

2 Content Writers Needed / ROTARY CLUB OF LAGOS ISLAND ORGANIZES SAKHI PROJECT TO EMPOWER GIRLS. / How To Choose The Right POLAC Subject Combination For Sociology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.