Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions (68861 Views)

Liverpool Fans Blast Sadio Mane For Posting Shirtless Gym Photos With Hadj Diouf / Jude Ighalo Goes Shirtless, Show Off His New Mansion Exterior / Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by Sh1g1d1: 10:19am On Jul 28, 2023
grin grin grin
Angelfrost:

Sportswomen don't have big boobs... That's literally commonplace na.

If big boobs are your spec, then sports shouldn't be your area of search.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by DOM7: 10:20am On Jul 28, 2023
Emotion is uncontrollable at that moment so many people did insane things that later turned to injury when you are not involve it is easy to see the fault, even fans did insane things when goal is scored.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by jamesversion: 10:20am On Jul 28, 2023
Racoon:
It was a negative for her given that she is a female. Future husband they observe with keen attention. Carry yourself with decorum sis.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with it. If she was my wife, I'd be proud to see her score and celebrate in this fashion.

Holy-pass mentality everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by VinnyBaba: 10:20am On Jul 28, 2023
KosiGee:

I disagree. The only thing I disliked about the shirt pull off was the yellow card. She shouldn’t be in that situation. It’s not good for her and the Falcons. She’s a key player and should be missed if that affects her.

About being female, that’s nonsense. She’ll get the men attracted to her like bees in nectar with that show off….of course the pro-Cossy Orjiakor will pass while men that likes the cupcakes will flock around her. The photos have already increased her value.

Notice she’s put on some weight but still has flatter tummy and more defined 6packs than most men.

People like you complain about her body…if you ever see Ohale or Uchenna Kanu in that state, I wonder what you’ll say.

Ohale could pass for those rough guys extorting money from lorry drivers at Oshodi or Head bridge Onitsha.

Hmm, hope you are Not a Tribalist? 😏😒
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by PrinceGallant: 10:21am On Jul 28, 2023
I wasn't in anyway taken aback by her action, that is the way of footballers. And the fact that she is female does not change it. However, it does not befit the daughter of whom she is, if a girl of Wole Shoyinka does that, I will not raise any eyebrow but a child of an Imam, it is not good at all. But like Yoruba would say, amúkùún ẹrú ẹ wọ́. A (true) Muslim lady does not show her unclothedness.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by asanausana91: 10:21am On Jul 28, 2023
Racoon:
It was a negative for her given that she is a female. Future husband they observe with keen attention. Carry yourself with decorum sis.
to hell with future husband. Some men goes shirtless after scoring a goal and people like you will not raise an eyebrow. Is it because she is a female?

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by Blackey(m): 10:24am On Jul 28, 2023
Nigerians should please leave that young lady alone. She's not at the World Cup to display religion or morality. Don't distract her with all these nonsense and make her lose focus. Remember, those girls are already dealing with issues from the NFA.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by VinnyBaba: 10:24am On Jul 28, 2023
Fullfledged:
For me, pulling off her shirt was totally unnecessary. Everyone was always expecting her to score so it was not as if it was shocking that she scored. Players celebrate like this when they score the winner especially during dying minutes.
Needless yellow card that may hurt us!

See this one! shocked undecided

Are you a Football Fan?😏

Gabriel Jesus of Arsenal, Sterling of Chelsea, Morata, Lautaro Martinez,
and several European Elite Strikers will MISS dat goal. 😕

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by Larryndelaw: 10:25am On Jul 28, 2023
Racoon:
Nonsense talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by Majesty7: 10:25am On Jul 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://punchng.com/oshoala-shirtless-celebration-sparks-reactions/

I think something is wrong with Islam. Just like washing the outside without minding if the inside is rotten.

So, was she bare chested? Did you see anything? Is this Islam or just stupid people enclosed in their stupidity?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by Iceberg3: 10:26am On Jul 28, 2023
Stuppd mofod...op self
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by asanausana91: 10:27am On Jul 28, 2023
Nigerians with hypocrisy are like 5 and 6. Some girls are sleeping around like public dogs yet they have the gut to condemn a shirtless celebration.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by projet: 10:29am On Jul 28, 2023
The world cup is just getting started.....we are going to see more of similar celebrations from the girls, wait let the knockout stages begins.....

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by BigYash: 10:29am On Jul 28, 2023
Racoon:
What about girls that wear bikini ,taking photos and posting on social media.. They still marry the best of husbands.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by VinnyBaba: 10:29am On Jul 28, 2023
Starboytwo:
Na because una no play football.

If Lilian Thuram asked for anything after scoring a brace for France in the quarter final in 1998. He surely would be granted.

Scoring at such high level, after the bench, after the critisism, doubts, etc. That’s more than a goal.

Semi Final against Croatia.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by Agent17th: 10:30am On Jul 28, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
As a true Muslim, I consider this as Haram. She should be sentenced to 69strokes of the cane on her bare buttocks. angry

Person pull shirt with sport bra inside you say is Haram but she should be beaten on her bare buttocks . Na wao.

Nigeria my country
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by ATTAH012(m): 10:31am On Jul 28, 2023
Nice goal,, waiting for my islam brother n sis,, because Dy most comment.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by kalufelix(m): 10:32am On Jul 28, 2023
Racoon:
Don't be naive...this is sports..
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 28, 2023
advanceDNA:

in the moment..?? I doubt it...she just wan do copy copy....What kinda in the moment parole will make u remove clothe in public..??..

she's a muslim ooooo.....i will come and laugh at her when her muslim community fanatics come for head......dem fit go burn her mama house for lagos .... grin
they are mad
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by zichat22(m): 10:37am On Jul 28, 2023
Let the girls breath
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 10:38am On Jul 28, 2023

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by callmevirus(m): 10:40am On Jul 28, 2023
Congrats baby no matter what I still love you with all my heart
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 28, 2023
Sheggy13:
I think she also did that to pass a message to the coach who left her on the bench in such a crucial match. She's arguably Nigeria's biggest export in female football, so for the coach to feel she's not good enough to start was like an insult.
she said it herself that she's not felling too well.. she did that because of her record
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by Hotfreeze: 10:41am On Jul 28, 2023
Racoon:

Shut up.
Your sisters are begging for shawarma from boys, you are here typing scrap.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by Hotwest: 10:46am On Jul 28, 2023
Mtscheww...go watch beach volleyball and enjoy sexy women lingerie
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by shonepa(m): 10:47am On Jul 28, 2023
Negative? Becos she be the first or a Nigerian?

She knew the cost, and she paid for it....wetin cum concern agbero with overload.

Racoon:
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by Ara21(f): 10:47am On Jul 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
smh. Did you see the Tobi Amusan picture? That's SPORTS world! It is iconic and normal abeg.

That is like ordinary female underwear that Tobi Amusan and other athletes wear to race.

No need explaining somethings to some people, just read their comments and pass.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 28, 2023
Franzinni:
The female body is arguably the most beautiful thing to exist, but women for sake of competition for attention have made it so worthless.

No mystery to it anymore.
shut up
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by Nursepepeye(f): 10:47am On Jul 28, 2023
Racoon:
something dey worry you, you sound like potential yeye husband, hungry one at that
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by Pakerlokor: 10:52am On Jul 28, 2023
Probably the big deal is she being a Muslim. But for I like what she did. It's part of the game. English female player did same during the Euro's.
Blackdeewhy:
Hypocrite at it's peak!!!

We all watch female WWE, female athletes and the rest. So, what's the bug deal?

The coach gave her a yellow card already. The least we can do is to support her and encourage her come what may, Nigerians got her💯.

She acted in a moment and I personally see no biggie.

More wins to you baby girl💖
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by juman(m): 10:56am On Jul 28, 2023
Never knew she has some breast like this.
When men she picture like this in their minds is sex with the female even if its three to five minutes.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:59am On Jul 28, 2023
Racoon:

You expect her to marry one Alhaji, abi?

Make a whole Oshoala turn to third wife dey wear black veil and black gloves?

grin grin grin grin grin

Reality is far from you.

Na oyibo she go marry, or at least sumbori wey get sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together / Olembe City Stadium Cameroon In Pictures / This Is How Man Utd Stars Pull Up To Training Everyday In Their Super Cars (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.