Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions (68748 Views)

Liverpool Fans Blast Sadio Mane For Posting Shirtless Gym Photos With Hadj Diouf / Jude Ighalo Goes Shirtless, Show Off His New Mansion Exterior / Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by 13greens: 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ideally, I would have said she was wrong to have done that...but I remember when Fabregas scored the second goal against Ac Milan in 2011 or so...the unspeakable things I did that day in the viewing centre ehn! It made me realize that Football passion...at its height...na like madness...you will never understand, no matter how hard I explain, till your team scores a winning goal in the 97th minute of a Champions league final.

I simply concur...that was my feeling that 9th chelsea won the first champion league

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by Poske95(m): 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2023
Racoon:
It was a negative for her given that she is a female. Future husband they observe with keen attention. Carry yourself with decorum sis.

Husband count just went up last time I checked ....Supastar
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by Poske95(m): 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2023
observanc1:
the ref not coach

One dey Bressing go remove bla show blest....!!!!
Werin go happen then
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by ekkywolex(m): 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2023
It's not a big deal. She's not the first and won't be the Last to do it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by CaptainFM1: 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2023
seunmsg:

Bad belle as usual. That picture is the most popular picture on Twitter yesterday. It has been used by almost every global media outlet reporting the ongoing female World Cup. It’s on FIFA handle, Goal.com, ESPN, BBC etc. It will remain an iconic picture forever and you will keep wailing as usual.

When you’re big, you’re big. Agba Baller is not your mate.

Me, I'm waiting for that MURIC and other Islamic fanatic groups to talk since that match!

Maybe, they will tell our girls to start wearing hardcover like the Egyptian players.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by OmoGomesIlorin: 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
Racoon:
It was a negative for her given that she is a female. Future husband they observe with keen attention. Carry yourself with decorum sis.

Go to SW/SE/SS villages, you will see a lot of women on bras doing chores. especial in Osun.Ekiti.Ondo

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by WorldRichest: 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
smh. Did you see the Tobi Amusan picture? That's SPORTS world! It is iconic and normal abeg.

That is like ordinary female underwear that Tobi Amusan and other athletes wear to race, now compare them to Asisat Oshoala who looks here like a Football Sport Goddess.

You said "ordinary female underwear", is underwear not supposed to be "under"?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by elijahozzy(m): 2:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
advanceDNA:

in the moment..?? I doubt it...she just wan do copy copy....What kinda in the moment parole will make u remove clothe in public..??..

she's a muslim ooooo.....i will come and laugh at her when her muslim community fanatics come for head......dem fit go burn her mama house for lagos .... grin

Stop answering this fool!!!!
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by dazzlingd(m): 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
As a true Muslim, I consider this as Haram. She should be sentenced to 69strokes of the cane on her bare buttocks. angry

Strokes or slaps on her bare buttocks grin

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by Awise09(m): 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2023
Racoon:
I know some of you will mast**urbate on this lady picture.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by dragunov: 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2023
seunmsg:

Bad belle as usual. That picture is the most popular picture on Twitter yesterday. It has been used by almost every global media outlet reporting the ongoing female World Cup. It’s on FIFA handle, Goal.com, ESPN, BBC etc. It will remain an iconic picture forever and you will keep wailing as usual.

When you’re big, you’re big. Agba Baller is not your mate.

So you still drink this thing?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by Never4getU: 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2023
Racoon:

U're not in her shoes and you don't understand what it means to score a winning goal against a host country in a world cup competition.
Besides, who says it's wrong for a footballer to off shirt? U think she's begging for a husband?

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by advanceDNA: 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
elijahozzy:

Stop answering this fool!!!!

U dont have manners

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by Itulah(m): 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
Nothing wrong in how she chose to celebrate.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by stanisbaratheon: 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2023
Racoon:

I don't see anything wrong with this picture. She's a sport woman.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
“Never knew Asisat Oshoala had a flat stomach (tummy). I like girls with flat tummy and above all including her flat tummy she is better than Mudrky of Chelsea, Martial of Manchester United and Ferran Torres of FC Barcelona. She is the total package.

This comment ri bakan. I agree it's quite iconic and the yellow card earned is an avoidable liability but what do you want girls that do not have flat tummy to say? She's a fit sports icon and brand, that's all that matters. I honestly don't expect less. It's like expecting Tobi Amusan not to have flat tummy. Haba. Check my signature for free stuffs!
why should we check your signature for free stuff? Because you defended flat tummy?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by seyoops4u: 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
smh. Did you see the Tobi Amusan picture? That's SPORTS world! It is iconic and normal abeg.

That is like ordinary female underwear that Tobi Amusan and other athletes wear to race, now compare them to Asisat Oshoala who looks here like a Football Sport Goddess.

Na those muslims for North I dey wait to read their comments sef

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by Bukola94: 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2023
advanceDNA:

in the moment..?? I doubt it...she just wan do copy copy....What kinda in the moment parole will make u remove clothe in public..??..

she's a muslim ooooo.....i will come and laugh at her when her muslim community fanatics come for head......dem fit go burn her mama house for lagos .... grin
she is the papillo of falcon, she is making her fans proud of her. She is our sport woman of the year.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by Mozegee: 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2023
Racoon:
,she is not looking for any Husband,he is married with beautiful kids. So allow the woman to enjoy her moment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by Bukola94: 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2023
Tinububalls:
Hope the real Muslims won't force her to apologise.
Apologize for wetin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by PrimeWatermark: 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2023
sojisenai:
Ideally, I would have said she was wrong to have done that...but I remember when Fabregas scored the second goal against Ac Milan in 2008 or so...the unspeakable things I did that day in the viewing centre ehn! It made me realize that Football passion...at its height...na like madness...you will never understand, no matter how hard I explain, till your team scores a winning goal in the 97th minute of a Champions league final.

Meanwhile, We are a caregiving company dedicated to providing the highest quality care for our elderly clients or those that are ill, disabled and nursing mothers, right in their homes...kindly check my signature.

That goal by Fabregas followed by Adebayour's, haunted me for years, as a Milan fan.

I didn't recover from it until recently grin grin

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by Tinububalls: 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2023
Bukola94:
Apologize for wetin?
For not wearing hijab and seduction of the prophet.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by Bukola94: 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2023
sojisenai:
Ideally, I would have said she was wrong to have done that...but I remember when Fabregas scored the second goal against Ac Milan in 2008 or so...the unspeakable things I did that day in the viewing centre ehn! It made me realize that Football passion...at its height...na like madness...you will never understand, no matter how hard I explain, till your team scores a winning goal in the 97th minute of a Champions league final.

Meanwhile, We are a caregiving company dedicated to providing the highest quality care for our elderly clients or those that are ill, disabled and nursing mothers, right in their homes...kindly check my signature.
I remember that game,ceiling and wood for viewing center was beating. That game night loud oo. Arsenal didn't later won UCL till date,it is so painful. Tell your coach should sign a striker, the one that is better than Gabriel Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by Bukola94: 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2023
abysirius:
Awon werey don start again. She suppose dey where hijab play football ni.
Lmao
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by Bukola94: 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2023
Poske95:

Husband count just went up last time I checked ....Supastar
na one alhaji or billionaire go wife her last last . If she is not married

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by Bukola94: 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2023
ekkywolex:
It's not a big deal. She's not the first and won't be the Last to do it.
I like that jubilation, I say I like it like that
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by Bukola94: 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2023
Tinububalls:

For not wearing hijab and seduction of the prophet.
Haha,LMAO
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by pinkyz: 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2023
It’s only the Muslims in Nigeria that are criticizing her….mctheww hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by Tonytonex(m): 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://punchng.com/oshoala-shirtless-celebration-sparks-reactions/

the good thing be so say, they didn't draw the match.
If to say dem draw, the celebration for be banza
Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by SAMBARRY: 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2023
ANTIlSLAM:
In Islam we don't tolerate nonsense, she must apologize to Muslim community in Nigeria and delete that video

MASS ALARM
werey ni e.na Islam get her body Abi Na she get her body?

I know to kill her dey hungry you.if you wan kill her, you already know where she dey.call your headslaming terrorist colleagues to bomb the place

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 / Paul Pogba Flew His London Barber To Russia To Cut His Hair / Russian Women Under Fire Over Romance (flirting) With Foreign Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.