Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Peter Okoye Of Psquare: Those Who Said We Will Learn Lessons Will See Shege - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Okoye Of Psquare: Those Who Said We Will Learn Lessons Will See Shege (3556 Views)

‘if Tinubu Is Sworn-in May 29th, We Go See Shege Banza’ – Charly Boy / Reactions As Tinubu Said We Inherited Speaking In Tongues From The Bible (Pix) / Gulak Was Warned Against Going To Owerri But He Said ‘We Are All Nigerians’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Of Psquare: Those Who Said We Will Learn Lessons Will See Shege by ganisucks(f): 9:12am On Jul 28, 2023
“We will teach them a big lesson after the elections”... dem forget say that same rain wey beat Chinedu go still beat Ade and Musa. It is well
Una happy Shege weekend!

https://twitter.com/PeterPsquare/status/1684808879564029952

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare: Those Who Said We Will Learn Lessons Will See Shege by ganisucks(f): 9:12am On Jul 28, 2023
This is another example of bad behaviour from Obidients. I don't understand this idea of going after supporters of your electoral opposition.

The supporters of a politician are not the politician. They are simply people who share his views or like him. There's no need to berate or shame someone for choosing to follow a political discourse different from yours.

Rather, you should debate and discuss, not disgrace. This is one thing that Barack Obama did wrong. By saying Elections have consequences, he embedded in the American voter the idea that Elections are a battle, a sort of competition, instead of it being an exchange and weighing of ideas.

Nigerians should stop treading on this part. It is destructive and dangerous. Our elections and electoral journey are not a flimsy diminutive beer parlor discussion like Ronaldo is better than Messi.
Once again, this is another bad behaviour from Obidients.

14 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare: Those Who Said We Will Learn Lessons Will See Shege by TemplarLandry: 9:13am On Jul 28, 2023
cool
The big-headed buffoon.
As his career has taken a nosedive, tribalistic politics is his new profession.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare: Those Who Said We Will Learn Lessons Will See Shege by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 28, 2023
This tribal bigot will not face his family problem . Ndiara

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare: Those Who Said We Will Learn Lessons Will See Shege by Jesse6(m): 9:20am On Jul 28, 2023
One thing I like about this renewed shege be say e no dey choose religion or tribe.

73 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare: Those Who Said We Will Learn Lessons Will See Shege by MrALIVE: 9:22am On Jul 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
The big headed buffoon.
skeleton will be better than you by the time Tinubu finishes 4 years.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare: Those Who Said We Will Learn Lessons Will See Shege by freeborn02: 9:22am On Jul 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
The big headed buffoon.

Even if his career is dead, Tinubu's wrong decisions will not only affect Chinedu but will also affect Ade, Muniru and Musa.

It will affect EVERYBODY, including you!

Tribalism and religion bigotry will not save you and your family members from the impact

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare: Those Who Said We Will Learn Lessons Will See Shege by freeborn02: 9:23am On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:

Didn't you support Tinubu because of tribalism? You are a tribal bigot accusing someone else of tribal bigotry.

You should shut up some

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare: Those Who Said We Will Learn Lessons Will See Shege by BoldBrainz(m): 9:25am On Jul 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
The big headed buffoon.

grin grin

I no even sabi whether to laugh you, pity you or shame for you.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare: Those Who Said We Will Learn Lessons Will See Shege by jumper524(m): 9:26am On Jul 28, 2023
People enjoy being hypocritical and dishonest.
Besides negative trends tend to sweeten Nigerians more than positive trend.

As far as am concerned, Tinubu has done exceptionally well in economy despite subsidy removal. He managed to stop the negative trend of continuous increment in price of food stuffs at any slight economic provocation.
Despite floating the naira and removing subsidy, the price of food commodities has been stable in the market.
It's expected for things not to be as easy as before due to subsidy removal but yet again, the Hardship was Brought to the nearest minimum.
The likes of psquare can keep being hypocrite by mocking the positive decision of Asiwaju but yes, they shall be more quiet and more stupid in the future when the yields of our sacrifice begins to reap.
It can only get better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare: Those Who Said We Will Learn Lessons Will See Shege by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 28, 2023
freeborn02:

Didn't you support Tinubu because of tribalism? You are a tribal bigot accusing someone else of tribal bigotry.

You should shut up some
I supported competence and transparency. I rejected deceits, lies, incompetence and manipulation.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare: Those Who Said We Will Learn Lessons Will See Shege by Ahmeduana(m): 9:33am On Jul 28, 2023
ganisucks:
This is another example of bad behaviour from Obidients. I don't understand this idea of going after supporters of your electoral opposition. The supporters of a politician are not the politician. They are simply people who share his views or like him. There's no need to berate or shame someone for choosing to follow a political discourse different from yours. Rather, you should debate and discuss, not disgrace. This is one thing that Barack Obama did wrong. By saying Elections have consequences, he embedded in the American voter the idea that Elections are a battle, a sort of competition, instead of it being an exchange and weighing of ideas. Nigerians should stop treading on this part. It is destructive and dangerous. Our elections and electoral journey are not a flimsy diminutive beer parlor discussion like Ronaldo is better than Messi.
Hey! Mr, tell me what is wrong in what he said! undecided

14 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare: Those Who Said We Will Learn Lessons Will See Shege by ganisucks(f): 9:34am On Jul 28, 2023
jumper524:
People enjoy being hypocritical and dishonest.
Besides negative trends tend to sweeten Nigerians more than positive trend.

As far as am concerned, Tinubu has done exceptionally well in economy despite subsidy removal. He managed to stop the negative trend of continuous increment in price of food stuffs at any slight economic provocation.
Despite floating the naira and removing subsidy, the price of food commodities has been stable in the market.
It's expected for things not to be as easy as before due to subsidy removal but yet again, the Hardship was Brought to the nearest minimum.
The likes of psquare can keep being hypocrite by mocking the positive decision of Asiwaju but yes, they shall be more quiet and more stupid in the future when the yields of our sacrifice begins to reap.
It can only get better.
Sorry, but there's no future for this administration.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare: Those Who Said We Will Learn Lessons Will See Shege by ganisucks(f): 9:37am On Jul 28, 2023
Ahmeduana:

Hey! Mr, tell me what is in what he said! undecided
Basically, he sounded petty, tacky and overfed on sour grapes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare: Those Who Said We Will Learn Lessons Will See Shege by jumper524(m): 9:38am On Jul 28, 2023
ganisucks:

Sorry, but there's no future for this administration.
maybe that's your opinion. But even if the most evil person becomes my president, I'll never give up on my country.
I always beleive there's light at the end of every tunnel.
You can write off the country, its democracy, besides we all aren't built the same.
I'll continue to be optimistic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare: Those Who Said We Will Learn Lessons Will See Shege by Rebelutionary: 9:42am On Jul 28, 2023
ganisucks:

Sorry, but there's no future for this administration....yes because the white bearded man and the other microsoft man had a meeting in the Gambia under the cashew tree....abi what is that your yeye lines you utter from time to time...lol

I must commend you that for the very first time you made some SENSE with this your thread!
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare: Those Who Said We Will Learn Lessons Will See Shege by AuschwitzPrefec: 9:43am On Jul 28, 2023
The heebo will never take no for an answer.

Very undemocratic tyrants

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare: Those Who Said We Will Learn Lessons Will See Shege by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 28, 2023
ganisucks

sometimes in your mind you think you are balancing things but youre actually not. Is there anything that is not factual in what he said?
did he say anything stupid like brymo or kuti or qudus will say?

You say"the people supporting the politicians are not the politicians themselves they just share his view" what are you saying biko? like they wont do worse if they are in tinubus position?

incase you dont know one of his supporters on this forum said that if he were tinubu that he will use his power and scatter the court case.

so what where you saying again that they simply "share" his views? biko find another thing talk.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare: Those Who Said We Will Learn Lessons Will See Shege by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 28, 2023
Ahmeduana:

Hey! Mr, tell me what is in what he said! undecided

help me ask her clarify because i dont see anything inciteful in what he said. As far as im concerned she has no point.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare: Those Who Said We Will Learn Lessons Will See Shege by anungangampu: 9:48am On Jul 28, 2023
Suddenly we quickly forget what was said during the election.

He just repeated what was said during the election by notable people.

I expect people to call him names.

11 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare: Those Who Said We Will Learn Lessons Will See Shege by jmoore(m): 9:51am On Jul 28, 2023
ganisucks:
This is another example of bad behaviour from Obidients. I don't understand this idea of going after supporters of your electoral opposition.

Bad behavior because your own misunderstanding.

Someone said 'He will teach you a lesson'. Only to end up bearing same brunt of the same lesson.

Stop twisting things that are obvious.. Peter Obi supporters didn't threaten to teach anyone a lesson.

16 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare: Those Who Said We Will Learn Lessons Will See Shege by Cooly100: 9:54am On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:

If not that you are a deep tribal bigot, how on earth would you vote a party with this report...?

..and now it's worse.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare: Those Who Said We Will Learn Lessons Will See Shege by bhella10: 9:54am On Jul 28, 2023
No "mandate" to return. Take everything give nothing back grin
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare: Those Who Said We Will Learn Lessons Will See Shege by favor914: 9:54am On Jul 28, 2023
MrALIVE:
skeleton will be better than you by the time Tinubu finishes 4 years.
Almijiri shut up o.
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare: Those Who Said We Will Learn Lessons Will See Shege by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 28, 2023
Cooly100:

If not that you are a deep tribal bigot, how on earth would you vote a party with this report...?

..and now it's worse.
I didn't see anyone better to vote

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare: Those Who Said We Will Learn Lessons Will See Shege by Cooly100: 9:57am On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
I didn't see anyone better to vote

Keep lying to yourself...

But na shege all the way...sha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare: Those Who Said We Will Learn Lessons Will See Shege by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 28, 2023
Cooly100:

Keep lying to yourself...

But na shege all the way...sha cheesy
The shege that Jonathan and his cabinet plus Buhari created.
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare: Those Who Said We Will Learn Lessons Will See Shege by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 28, 2023
jmoore:

Bad behavior because your own misunderstanding.

Someone said 'He will teach you a lesson'. Only to end up bearing same brunt of the same lesson.

Stop twisting things that are obvious.. Peter Obi supporters didn't threaten to teach anyone a lesson.

maybe she didnt read what was in quote before rushing to post becuse this is simple english. if a bat supporter were saying what shes saying i would have understood

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare: Those Who Said We Will Learn Lessons Will See Shege by socialmediaman: 10:04am On Jul 28, 2023
ganisucks:

The supporters of a politician are not the politician. They are simply people who share his views or like him. There's no need to berate or shame someone for choosing to follow a political discourse different from yours.

Rather, you should debate and discuss, not disgrace. This is one thing that Barack Obama did wrong. By saying Elections have consequences, he embedded in the American voter the idea that Elections are a battle, a sort of competition, instead of it being an exchange and weighing of ideas.

Nigerians should stop treading on this part. It is destructive and dangerous. Our elections and electoral journey are not a flimsy diminutive beer parlor discussion like Ronaldo is better than Messi.

I agree with you on the bolded, the supporters of corrupt politicians are not the politicians, many of them are simply WORSE THAN the politicians they support

The politicians didn’t prevent people from voting in Lagos based on their looks and names, their supporters did. The politicians didn’t inflict injuries on the people who didn’t vote for them, their supporters did

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare: Those Who Said We Will Learn Lessons Will See Shege by Cooly100: 10:05am On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
The shege that Jonathan and his cabinet plus Buhari created.

Stop being smart by half...You saw the report I sent earlier when Jonathan left...

The person you felt was better was the one who dragged Buhari into it because of his selfishness. Buhari contested 3 times and failed and he had retired.

Now because of your deep tribal bigotry, you had to reward this person...

You see yourself..

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare: Those Who Said We Will Learn Lessons Will See Shege by gidgiddy: 10:09am On Jul 28, 2023
As I said before elections, during elections and after elections

Wether you are Batified, Atikulated or Obidient, we all suffer equally

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback : Akpabio Off The Mic Incident ( Was About Bunmi Ojo) / South African Vodacom Advert,making Fun Of Naija Leaders / Why Is There So Much Ethnic Rivalry On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.