Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani (30924 Views)

Buhari ‘Rarely Supervised’ His Ministers - Shittu / Real Reasons Tinubu Appointed New Service Chiefs, Others / How I Handle Betrayers – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani by WorldRichest: 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2023
Realtord43:
You, a onbody calling a former Senator a fail politicial is quite an irony.

Apart from writing trash on Nairaland, what else do you have going well for you?

Maybe you should first tell us what is going well in your family
Re: Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani by bewla(m): 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
What's his own inside . Failed politician
Take criticism with clean mind make sense out of it
It may profit you
Re: Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani by Arabk25: 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2023
Hmmm make tinubu just they play. He should keep a close eyes on wike well wat do I know
Anybody eating with wike should use a long spone, he's one of the most dangerous politicians in Nigeria if not number one self
Re: Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
Realtord43:

Apart from writing trash on Nairaland, what else do you have going well for you?
Mai chest grin
Re: Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2023
bewla:
Take criticism with clean mind make sense out of it
It may profit you
We don't take criticism from failures with clean mind, we will clap back.

Re: Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani by bionixs: 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
Depriest2020:
"The President appointed people who betrayed others and hoping that they will be “faithful, Loyal and Honest” to him; And that they “will serve Nigeria with all their strength”.

So “help him GOD”

Words on the marble.
Nigeria is the only place where wrong things are deliberately done , yet we expect God to emerge us the best

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani by saintadeola: 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2023
trutharena:
Tinubu is too big for the effect of betrayal. All through his political life, people have betrayed him and yet they were not able to bring him down.

If Wike or El-Rufai betray Tinubu tomorrow, hundreds of Wike/El-Rufai are somewhere ready to take their spot.

Tinubu is a political colossus. On his mandate we ALL stand!
awon oloriburuku,Iya to molara,why won’t he hail tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani by bionixs: 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2023
trutharena:
Tinubu is too big for the effect of betrayal. All through his political life, people have betrayed him and yet they were not able to bring him down.

If Wike or El-Rufai betray Tinubu tomorrow, hundreds of Wike/El-Rufai are somewhere ready to take their spot.

Tinubu is a political colossus. On his mandate we ALL stand!
Goliath was a colossus too. In your mind , stars shine forever
Re: Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani by Deefirm: 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2023
You hate the truth obviously, reason you're always available on nairaland to comment on first page because the lies harbour won't allow you to creatively and critical think out meaningful action plans for your life. Ode!!!

IconicR:
What's his own inside . Failed politician
Re: Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani by Iwedunloye: 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2023
mamaafrik:
What a calamity awaiting to happen

To you and your family only
Re: Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2023
Sheggy13:

I'm struggling to see who the betrayers are on that list. Is it El-Rufai who was one of the people that spearheaded the emergence of Tinubu at the primaries against all odds when the likes of Buhari and then APC Chairman Adamu tried to frustrate it. Who exactly did El-Rufai betray to support Tinubu? Or is it Wike? Nobody in his right senses will say Wike betrayed Atiku. Instead it was the likes of Tambuwal and Ayu that betrayed him to side with Atiku. Wike made it obvious from the start that he isn't supporting Atiku and that power must come to the South. He decided to pitch his tent with the Southerner he feels has a better chance which is Tinubu. He doesn't owe Peter Obi anything for anyone to suggest he betrayed Obi. If Tinubu had appointed the likes of Aregbesola and Amaechi, that's when we can say he appointed betrayers.
My point exactly. In light of the above points you made Shehu Sani needs to make more clarification about who the betrayer(s) really are.
Re: Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani by johbara: 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2023
It appears this man cannot differentiate between betrayal and personal interest.
Re: Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani by trutharena: 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
bionixs:
Goliath was a colossus too. In your mind , stars shine forever

Tinubu is greater than Goliath!
Re: Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Shehu is Arabic. Its appearance anywhere (e.g. Albania and Borno) outside of Arabia is due to Islam. You will never see a Saudi bearing an Africa name let alone two African names. Why? Because they KNOW the value of preserving their culture. The Hausas are COMPLETELY finished. The moment the embraced the crescent moon god of Arabia, the made a deal with Satan leading to the COMPLETE destruction of their cultural soul. Today, their traditional leaders are practically non-existent and subservient to the Fulani emirs. Fulanis are NOT indigenous to Nigeria, yet they have successfully turned Hausas to 2nd class citizens on their own land.

Yorubas have to wake up from their sleep. Otherwise, what Islam/Fulani invasion did to Hausas will be repeated on Yorubas. Imagine my shock when I found out that the governor of Kwara is a Yoruba man. A man with NO single Yoruba name. All his names are Arabic. These are lost souls whose ONLY loyalty lies with Mecca/Medina. They may even nuke their own people just to satisfy the murderous lust of the imported Arabian moon god allah.
You are most likely an Igbo person. Na them Igbo they carry bitterness inside them hearts towards others like this. You hate Yoruba, you hate Hausa. You are a tribal bigot.
Re: Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani by Jsucre(m): 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2023
Realtord43:

someone can be rich and still be a failure in his carrier. Being writing trash on nairaland doesn't make someone a failure, we're all catching cruise. In one word, sani is a fail politician. We move
Re: Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani by maticar: 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2023
PPIA:
But would the so called shehu sani have reject the appointment if selected?🧐
Did he betray anyone?
Re: Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani by Lunar2010: 2:40pm On Jul 28, 2023
envoymedia:
Former senator, Shehu Sani has said that Nigeria's President, Bola Tinubu appointed betrayers as his ministers, IGBERETV reports.

Shehu Sani wrote on his Twitter page;

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1684635647250677760?t=w1sF138L2ndQCeo2dgYXRg&s=19

This man has lyrics, I swear
Re: Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani by DodadaKoKigbe: 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
You are most likely an Igbo person. Na them Igbo they carry bitterness inside them hearts towards others like this. You hate Yoruba, you hate Hausa. You are a tribal bigot.

FOCUS on the message not the messenger:

Shehu is Arabic. Its appearance anywhere (e.g. Albania and Borno) outside of Arabia is due to Islam. You will never see a Saudi bearing an Africa name let alone two African names. Why? Because they KNOW the value of preserving their culture. The Hausas are COMPLETELY finished. The moment the embraced the crescent moon god of Arabia, the made a deal with Satan leading to the COMPLETE destruction of their cultural soul. Today, their traditional leaders are practically non-existent and subservient to the Fulani emirs. Fulanis are NOT indigenous to Nigeria, yet they have successfully turned Hausas to 2nd class citizens on their own land.

Yorubas have to wake up from their sleep. Otherwise, what Islam/Fulani invasion did to Hausas will be repeated on Yorubas. Imagine my shock when I found out that the governor of Kwara is a Yoruba man. A man with NO single Yoruba name. All his names are Arabic. These are lost souls whose ONLY loyalty lies with Mecca/Medina. They may even nuke their own people just to satisfy the murderous lust of the imported Arabian moon god allah.
Re: Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2023
yarimo:
Hehehe EL RUFAI as minister is paining sani seriously grin grin grin grin

Really paining the guy. I was so anxious to see his name. Another is Wike the man of the match of the election game was played in February 2023. Had it been he didn't make the list. Ah! shocked

Shehu Sanni is not El-Rufai's mate. Dem far to each other. You can't point to any reasonable achievement by Shehu Sanni. Nothing to really show.

I hope El-Rufai is given a very sensitive Ministerial position like to fix Power (NEPA). He has a Midas touch too.
Re: Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2023
MadamExcellency:

The Tinubu, I know can't settle for mediocre except when it involves winning the election by all means.

Read about Deng of China, Paul Kagame of Rwanda, lee of Singapore, great king of dubai, etc, just read about them, you would know what a visionarian look like, what a great leader who have the interest of the people at heart look like.

If you do read and come back calling Tinubu that, then I owe you.
Re: Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani by CasNova: 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2023
Sani should keep his peace.
Re: Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani by newoffer: 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2023
U no get short people for your area. How den character be
Jesse6:
Na El rufai open him mouth say he no want any appointment, how comes I dey see am for list abi na my eyes sef
Re: Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani by Segzy19: 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2023
Here is a child talking oooo

UHLmoving:
Disqualify Tinubu now. Get him arrested and extradited to the US to continue his cocaine trial.
Re: Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani by kennyok(m): 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2023
[sup][/sup]
MadamExcellency:
Not really, Tinubu is anticipating a rematch from the tribunal. He hopes that the betrayals will deliver him the second time.
my thoughts too,he is strategiing on a rerun ,but he forget bsay those people can't influence much unless through back door eye neck
Re: Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani by dododawa1: 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2023
WATCH your friends and keep your enimies CLOSE
Agba POlITICIAN.
Re: Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani by Highhhio(m): 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2023
Thank you sir
Re: Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani by Lokospirit(m): 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2023
Never Put Too Much Trust in Friends; Learn How to Use Enemies. Keep a close eye on your friends — they easily become envious and resentful, and will undermine you. In contrast, if you promote an enemy, he'll be more loyal than a friend in an effort to prove himself. So use your enemies
Re: Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani by Godwin616: 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

You are right but we still have few exemptions who preserve thier ethnic root. A typical example is Late Baba Oloye Olusola Saraki. I guess Baba Oloye has foreseen this long time ago by giving his children(Bukola ,Gbemisola) strictly Yoruba names.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2023
Godwin616:

You are right but we still have few exemptions who preserve thier ethnic root. A typical example is Late Baba Oloye Olusola Saraki. I guess Baba Oloye has foreseen this long time ago by giving his children(Bukola ,Gbemisola) strictly Yoruba names.

But his son Bukola was the governor who refused to enact the supreme court order that Ilorin MUST install a Yoruba Oba. The apple REALLY fell VERY far from the tree!
Re: Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani by seunayantokun(m): 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2023
Especially the wicked terrorist Elrufai that used political power to destroy southern Kaduna and replaced them with his Fulani terrorist kinsmen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Election Of Senator Eyinnaya Abaribe Nullified In Abia State / PDP In Secret Talks With Ex-govs, Defectors To APC : Nation / How Nigeria Made Gambian Supreme Court Give Unfavourable Judgement To Jammeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.