Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,488 members, 7,865,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:50 AM

VIDEO: ‘I Won’t Be Minister’ – Wike’s Old Video Trends Following Ministerial Nom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: ‘I Won’t Be Minister’ – Wike’s Old Video Trends Following Ministerial Nom (507 Views)

It’s Wrong To Be Minister While Serving, NYSC Tells Musawa / Wike To Lamido: Only In Nigeria Person With Primary School Cert Can Be Minister / Should Rauf Aregbesola Be Minister Of Education? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: ‘I Won’t Be Minister’ – Wike’s Old Video Trends Following Ministerial Nom by thisweekng: 11:08am On Jul 28, 2023
An old video of the immediate past Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, saying he did not intend to become a minister after his tenure as governor has begun to trend following his nomination in the ministerial list.

In the trending video, Wike was heard saying, “Only one person can be a minister from a state, I will not be a minister. I will not. I am not a liability, Rivers State is an asset.

“So if you don’t want to win an election, it’s your business. I’m not the one running the election.

“He who wears the shoes knows where it pinches him”.

Wike, and his colleague from Kaduna, Nasir El-Rufai, made the list of ministerial nominees.

Watch the Video below

https://thisweekng.com/video-i-wont-be-minister-wikes-old-video-trends-following-ministerial-nomination/

Re: VIDEO: ‘I Won’t Be Minister’ – Wike’s Old Video Trends Following Ministerial Nom by Racoon(m): 11:13am On Jul 28, 2023
Hehehe! Shots fired.
Re: VIDEO: ‘I Won’t Be Minister’ – Wike’s Old Video Trends Following Ministerial Nom by Anyenmoney(m): 11:15am On Jul 28, 2023
Confused man.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: ‘I Won’t Be Minister’ – Wike’s Old Video Trends Following Ministerial Nom by Felimax(m): 11:25am On Jul 28, 2023
Only idiots take the drunk of an ex tout serious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: ‘I Won’t Be Minister’ – Wike’s Old Video Trends Following Ministerial Nom by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:32am On Jul 28, 2023
Felimax:

Don't worry wait until when Peter Obi finally dumps Labour Party like he is used to dumping parties in pursuit of his personal gains that is when you will understand better how mouth dey change. grin
Re: VIDEO: ‘I Won’t Be Minister’ – Wike’s Old Video Trends Following Ministerial Nom by gaby(m): 11:33am On Jul 28, 2023
In the next election, his target will be the Senate and eventually to head the Senate. It has become a competition among them.

Where is the hope for the country?
Re: VIDEO: ‘I Won’t Be Minister’ – Wike’s Old Video Trends Following Ministerial Nom by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:34am On Jul 28, 2023
gaby:
In the next election, his target will be the Senate and eventually to head the Senate. It has become a competition among them.

Where is the hope for the country?

You can as well join the race if you have something better to offer.
Re: VIDEO: ‘I Won’t Be Minister’ – Wike’s Old Video Trends Following Ministerial Nom by seunmsg(m): 11:37am On Jul 28, 2023
Felimax:

The same way only idiots take a lying scoundrel like Peter Obi seriously. We’ve seen video of Peter Obi swearing that he would never leave APGA. We’ve seen him lying about having only one wristwatch in the last 20 years. In terms of lying, Wike is an apprentice when compared to Peter Obi.

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: ‘I Won’t Be Minister’ – Wike’s Old Video Trends Following Ministerial Nom by envoymedia: 11:54am On Jul 28, 2023
See the full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDxgY5Gr_q4

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod mukina2
Re: VIDEO: ‘I Won’t Be Minister’ – Wike’s Old Video Trends Following Ministerial Nom by asanausana91: 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
He sold the life of his people just because of a minister.
One day God will disgrace this fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: ‘I Won’t Be Minister’ – Wike’s Old Video Trends Following Ministerial Nom by Rolexx22: 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2023
It's just politics
Re: VIDEO: ‘I Won’t Be Minister’ – Wike’s Old Video Trends Following Ministerial Nom by dragunov: 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2023
seunmsg:

The same way only idiots take a lying scoundrel like Peter Obi seriously. We’ve seen video of Peter Obi swearing that he would never leave APGA. We’ve seen him lying about having only one wristwatch in the last 20 years. In terms of lying, Wike is an apprentice when compared to Peter Obi.

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunMmesomaSimonekpaGregoryobi!😎😝😝😝😝😝😝😝
Re: VIDEO: ‘I Won’t Be Minister’ – Wike’s Old Video Trends Following Ministerial Nom by Polchiz(m): 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Don't worry wait until when Peter Obi finally dumps Labour Party like he is used to dumping parties in pursuit of his personal gains that is when you will understand better how mouth dey change. grin
And did Obi promise you that he will never leave Labour party?
Re: VIDEO: ‘I Won’t Be Minister’ – Wike’s Old Video Trends Following Ministerial Nom by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2023
Polchiz:

And did Obi promise you that he will never leave Labour party?

Am just saying based on his promises about never leaving APGA even invoking a curse on himself if he does. grin And since he could break such a promise he needs not make any one afterwards to any other party because it is useless.

He will still leave Apapa in labour to go further to try to reap where he did not sow.
Re: VIDEO: ‘I Won’t Be Minister’ – Wike’s Old Video Trends Following Ministerial Nom by Polchiz(m): 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Am just saying based on his promises about never leaving APGA even invoking a curse on himself if he does. grin And since he could break such a promise he needs not make any one afterwards to any other party because it is useless.

He will still leave Apapa in labour to go further to try to reap where he did not sow.
And when did he promise you that?
For your information, PDP wanted Obi badly when he was governor under APGA. He was given attention that even Governors under PDP could not get. However, he promised APGA that he will never cross -carpet to PDP during his tenure as an APGA governor.
Gullible Nigerians like you enjoy being deceived by media propaganda.
Re: VIDEO: ‘I Won’t Be Minister’ – Wike’s Old Video Trends Following Ministerial Nom by LongManAfrica: 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2023
So you want Obi my man to remain in LP with that old fool called himself Apapaidiot
Re: VIDEO: ‘I Won’t Be Minister’ – Wike’s Old Video Trends Following Ministerial Nom by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
Polchiz:

And when did he promise you that?
For your information, PDP wanted Obi badly when he was governor under APGA. He was given attention that even Governors under PDP could not get. However, he promised APGA that he will never cross -carpet to PDP during his tenure as an APGA governor.
Gullible Nigerians like you enjoy being deceived by media propaganda.

"PETER OBI CANNOT WIN" according to Prof Soludo Governor of Anambra state on the platform of APGA.

The words in bolded can never be twisted like how you have tried twist your comment to suit a false narrative.
Re: VIDEO: ‘I Won’t Be Minister’ – Wike’s Old Video Trends Following Ministerial Nom by SpatialKing(m): 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

I know you always dream about that
But it will only happen in your dreams

As it stands Peter Obi is the only formidable opposition leader that has never been a member of the APC...
Re: VIDEO: ‘I Won’t Be Minister’ – Wike’s Old Video Trends Following Ministerial Nom by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2023
SpatialKing:

I know you always dream about that
But it will only happen in your dreams

As it stands Peter Obi is the only formidable opposition leader that has never been a member of the APC...

Trust politicians at your own peril. grin
Re: VIDEO: ‘I Won’t Be Minister’ – Wike’s Old Video Trends Following Ministerial Nom by dragunov: 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2023
seunmsg:

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg! How far now? Wetin de sup? Day tin wet you say you go dash me nko?😎😆😆😆😆😆
My boys don de bring a truck load of premium IPOB lager and Obidient red wine. Both made from vintage tears.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Presidential Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Tinubu / How Yorubas And Northerners Politicians Sponsor Arrest Of Mazi Kanu From Kenya / 2025 Governorship Election In Anambra State, Another Challeng 4 Sen Ifeanyi Ubah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.