Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

How Yorubas And Northerners Politicians Sponsor Arrest Of Mazi Kanu From Kenya - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Yorubas And Northerners Politicians Sponsor Arrest Of Mazi Kanu From Kenya (496 Views)

THIS IS HOW YORUBAS ARE TREATED IN SE VS HOW THEY TREAT IGBOS IN LAGOS. / A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Yorubas And Northerners Politicians Sponsor Arrest Of Mazi Kanu From Kenya by Radicalwarrior(m): 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2023
The yorubas and northerners politicians were able to use the Northern consensus movement as means to achieve their evil plans to arrest Nnamdi Kanu secretly in Kenya and put him to death but their plan to kill Nnamdi Kanu secretly in Kenya failed because the secret arrest of Nnamdi Kanu in Kenya was exposed to media houses and therefore they could no longer kill him rather than bring him into Nigeria.

The foolish ones call yorubas politicians, northerners politicians sponsored the Northern consensus movement with 100 million naira bounty for anyone or group who could capture Nnamdi Kanu for arrest.

The yorubas and northerners politicians traitors are still jealous for not achieving their jealousy goal of betraying an innocent man (Nnamdi Kanu) to death: this yorubas and northerners politicians will suffer for the wrong they did to Nnamdi Kanu out of their jealousy and greediness.

The yorubas and northerners politicians with their criminal partner northern consensus movement might rejoice that they have succeeded in arresting Nnamdi Kanu but they forget that the consequences of their actions awaits them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4qFWT9ta2c&pp=ygU5Tm9ydGhlcm4gZWxkZXJzIHBsYWNlIDEwMG0gYm91bnR5IGZvciBObmFtZGkgS2FudSBBcnJlc3Qg
Northern Consensus movement place 100,000 million naira bounty on IPOB leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Yorubas And Northerners Politicians Sponsor Arrest Of Mazi Kanu From Kenya by ch214(m): 6:21am On Oct 10, 2023
What will be will be!
Certainly I know that Biafra Referendum will soon happened and the biafra people will do the right thing.

God bless Biafra!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Yorubas And Northerners Politicians Sponsor Arrest Of Mazi Kanu From Kenya by Ttalk: 6:38am On Oct 10, 2023
Must you tribalise everything. MNK is a terrorist caught on tape instigating genocide in Nigeria. During Endsars, he instructed his IPOB foot soldier to destroy Lagos and kill security men.

MNK is a threat to the corporate existence of Nigeria, he would rot in jail to serve as a deterrent to many of you who may want to toe his part

3 Likes

Re: How Yorubas And Northerners Politicians Sponsor Arrest Of Mazi Kanu From Kenya by ch214(m): 7:03am On Oct 10, 2023
Ttalk:
Must you tribalise everything. MNK is a terrorist caught on tape instigating genocide in Nigeria. During Endsars, he instructed his IPOB foot soldier to destroy Lagos and kill security men.

MNK is a threat to the corporate existence of Nigeria, he would rot in jail to serve as a deterrent to many of you who may want to toe his part
Your brain need examination because you talk without thinking.

The same Nnamdi Kanu you are calling terrorist was discharged of all terrorism charges filed against him by the Nigeria government in Appeal Court of Nigeria.

If the Appeal Court of the land can declear that Nnamdi Kanu is not a terrorist then is it you tribalistic jealous foolish one that will call him a terrorist.

All yoruba Politicians and Northern Politicians that have a hand in Nnamdi Kanu arrest and violation of his fundamental human rights will surely face the consequences of their actions.

Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Yorubas And Northerners Politicians Sponsor Arrest Of Mazi Kanu From Kenya by FreeStuffsNG: 7:30am On Oct 10, 2023
Very interesting. But Mujahideen Asari Dokubo said he planned it and claimed that he has no regret for doing so. He is Ijaw o.

2 Likes

Re: How Yorubas And Northerners Politicians Sponsor Arrest Of Mazi Kanu From Kenya by Afamed: 7:33am On Oct 10, 2023
Confirmed confused entity

2 Likes

Re: How Yorubas And Northerners Politicians Sponsor Arrest Of Mazi Kanu From Kenya by Roger3D(m): 7:36am On Oct 10, 2023
Biafra referendum soon to HAPPENED grin
Re: How Yorubas And Northerners Politicians Sponsor Arrest Of Mazi Kanu From Kenya by EXOUSIAng: 7:37am On Oct 10, 2023
I think madness runs in Igbo blood, this same talks killed your 3m ancestors, some people with sense would have learnt to watch thier tongue by now but no, the Igbo man never learns.
The next war will end with your extinction, by then it would be too late.....

Nndukwe and Ike my friends keep wondering how they are Igbos when they hear their fellow Igbos talk.
I myself don't understand how some of my best friends are Igbos, where some of you picked up in the Bush?

3 Likes

Re: How Yorubas And Northerners Politicians Sponsor Arrest Of Mazi Kanu From Kenya by 1nice(m): 7:57am On Oct 10, 2023
EXOUSIAng:
I think madness runs in Igbo blood, this same talks killed your 3m ancestors, some people with sense would have learnt to watch thier tongue by now but no, the Igbo man never learns.

Nndukwe and Ike my friends keep wondering how they are Igbos when they hear their fellow Igbos talk.
I myself don't understand how some of my best friends are Igbos, where some of you picked up in the Bush?
Bush man carry your false information to your fellow village bush illiterate people.

You people will never learned from your mistakes until what you do not understand destroy you all mercilessly.

Unthinking foolish people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Yorubas And Northerners Politicians Sponsor Arrest Of Mazi Kanu From Kenya by 1nice(m): 8:00am On Oct 10, 2023
Afamed:
Confirmed confused entity
But everyone knows that your ancestors and your tribe generation are more confuse than the confused.
Re: How Yorubas And Northerners Politicians Sponsor Arrest Of Mazi Kanu From Kenya by Mbanda(m): 8:56am On Oct 10, 2023
EXOUSIAng:

On the contrary, madness runs in yoruba blood that is why they supported buhari and we all saw how it all went. Now they are defending tinubu for the same thing they abused little mmesoma for.

If you don't know history, just shut up and stop selling your half baked propaganda to us. How can you say that mere talks killed 3million Igbos, is that what really happened?

And for your info, peradventure another war happens, it must surely cause the end of Nigeria (your tribe inclusive) because, there's no more Soviet union, Egyptian pilots, united kingdom and others that will come to your aid. Don't ever think it will be business as usual.

Lastly, your ndukwe and ike (if there is any) might be doing ping pong with your brain but you will not know. Am saying this because no reasonable human being hates his/her tribe or family just like that. Unless he/she is not carrying their blood and it's only DNA test that can prove that.

1 Share

Re: How Yorubas And Northerners Politicians Sponsor Arrest Of Mazi Kanu From Kenya by BATified2023: 10:10am On Oct 10, 2023
EXOUSIAng:

the greatest weakness of the igbos is their inability to use their brain n control their tongue

Same thing that landed nnamdiot Kanu in a dog cage

3 Likes

Re: How Yorubas And Northerners Politicians Sponsor Arrest Of Mazi Kanu From Kenya by ch214(m): 11:28am On Oct 10, 2023
BATified2023:
the greatest weakness of the igbos is their inability to use their brain n control their tongue

Same thing that landed nnamdiot Kanu in a dog cage
You are talking rubbish and you have suddenly forgotten that your false information will take you no where.

What landed idiotic sunday igboho in jail?
Re: How Yorubas And Northerners Politicians Sponsor Arrest Of Mazi Kanu From Kenya by Ttalk: 11:52am On Oct 10, 2023
ch214:

Your brain need examination because you talk without thinking.

The same Nnamdi Kanu you are calling terrorist was discharged of all terrorism charges filed against him by the Nigeria government in Appeal Court of Nigeria.

If the Appeal Court of the land can declear that Nnamdi Kanu is not a terrorist then is it you tribalistic jealous foolish one that will call him a terrorist.

All yoruba Politicians and Northern Politicians that have a hand in Nnamdi Kanu arrest and violation of his fundamental human rights will surely face the consequences of their actions.

Nonsense.

Keep shut, FG has since appealed the judgement and the case is now in SC.

Stop spewing upiweka gossip on social media

1 Like

Re: How Yorubas And Northerners Politicians Sponsor Arrest Of Mazi Kanu From Kenya by ch214(m): 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2023
Ttalk:

Keep shut, FG has since appealed the judgement and the case is now in SC.

Stop spewing upiweka gossip on social media
Shut up your smelling mouth before I give you two dirty slaps for not using your head to think.

FG took the case to supreme court after appeal court discharge Nnamdi Kanu of all terrorism charges filed against him by the lawless Nigeria government.

Foolishness have made you people to lack understanding.

Let me punch your dirty face small.

Re: How Yorubas And Northerners Politicians Sponsor Arrest Of Mazi Kanu From Kenya by Christistruth03: 12:18pm On Oct 10, 2023
grin

(1) (Reply)

2025 Governorship Election In Anambra State, Another Challeng 4 Sen Ifeanyi Ubah / Video: Tinubu Inherited Dead Economy Says Soludo On Channels TV / Anambra Rerun: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah's Former Party, Ypp Floors Apga In Nnewi& Orumba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.