Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,962 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

"I Feel Your Pain": Tinubu Begs Nigerians To Be Patient With His Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Feel Your Pain": Tinubu Begs Nigerians To Be Patient With His Government (350 Views)

FX Crisis: Tinubu Begs Nigerians To Buy Local Goods, Approves N75bn 4 Manufactur / VAT: I Feel Your Pain - Wike Tells Masari, Other Supporters Of Status Quo / Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Feel Your Pain": Tinubu Begs Nigerians To Be Patient With His Government by envoymedia: 11:58am On Jul 28, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8qPWJIi3iM

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod mukina2
Re: "I Feel Your Pain": Tinubu Begs Nigerians To Be Patient With His Government by Tntsi: 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2023
Save this for record purpose.
If the judiciary does not do what should be done, between now and december some people may kill their children to survive under unconstitutional .

Tinubu is an unconstitutional disater that should be rejected for the survival and safety of our nation.
Re: "I Feel Your Pain": Tinubu Begs Nigerians To Be Patient With His Government by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
grin grin grin
tinubu is begging you to be patient so he can have his final loot before he goes to hell.

renowed hope.
i pity you nigerians

1 Share

Re: "I Feel Your Pain": Tinubu Begs Nigerians To Be Patient With His Government by helinues: 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2023
Tntsi:
Save this.
If the judiciary does not do what should be done, some people may kill their children to survive under unconstitutional

You can't blackmail the judiciary same say you blackmailed the voters and INEC.

Not all the time things go our way. Australia could have beaten Super falcons upon the chances but our girls utilized the few opportunities they got.

Such is life, election is over, move on and prepare ahead of 2027
Re: "I Feel Your Pain": Tinubu Begs Nigerians To Be Patient With His Government by Pusyiter(m): 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2023
Same statements made by Buhari since 2015
Please tell us another story
Re: "I Feel Your Pain": Tinubu Begs Nigerians To Be Patient With His Government by Rolexx22: 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2023
Noted
Re: "I Feel Your Pain": Tinubu Begs Nigerians To Be Patient With His Government by blazepascal(m): 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
I'm very highly dissapionted with tinubu, although I'm not a staunch supporter of him I was optimistic he will do well when he becomes the president because of they way his boys normally hail him jagagban!! jagban!! .now tell what is really happening because nobody is smiling again.
Re: "I Feel Your Pain": Tinubu Begs Nigerians To Be Patient With His Government by SmartPolician: 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2023
Many people don't criticize the removal of subsidy. In fact, all the major contestants planned to remove it. People's arguement is that Tinubu removed the subsidy without a concrete strategy of how to ameliorate people's sufferings, yet agbadorians call him master strategist.

By the way, these politicians should stop deceiving themselves by demonizing subsidy. Every Nigerian, not only the rich, was enjoying subsidy. Their problem is that they lack what it takes to enforce accountability in subsidy payment.
Re: "I Feel Your Pain": Tinubu Begs Nigerians To Be Patient With His Government by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
Tntsi:
Save this for record purpose.
If the judiciary does not do what should be done, between now and december some people may kill their children to survive under unconstitutional .

Tinubu is an unconstitutional disater that should be rejected for the survival and safety of our nation.
You can kill your children and yourself, mad dog.
Re: "I Feel Your Pain": Tinubu Begs Nigerians To Be Patient With His Government by orisa37: 12:54pm On Jul 28, 2023
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE CLEAN MONEY POLICY OF GOVERNMENT, PLEASE LET THE CBN REQUISITION, THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE ORDER AND THE NMPC PRODUCE AND DELIVER TO CBN ALL THE "UNFIT" NOTES FROM 2015 TO DATE AND RETURN TO THE DMBS.
Re: "I Feel Your Pain": Tinubu Begs Nigerians To Be Patient With His Government by orisa37: 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2023
THE NAIRA IN CIRCULATION ARE ALL UNFIT. PLEASE REPLACE THEM WITH CLEAN. AFTER ALL THESE NOTES BECOME UNFIT AFTER 8 YEARS. THE NOTES I AM RECEIVING FROM UBN ARE SO RAGGED FOR MORE THAN 16 YEARS.
Re: "I Feel Your Pain": Tinubu Begs Nigerians To Be Patient With His Government by Racoon(m): 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2023
The INEC-forced president said he will create more MDAs instead of merging many to save cost. He then start sharing paltry 8K to 12M phantom citizens while doling out a whooping #70B for new NASS members welfare and you think this wicked fella mean the poor any good.
Re: "I Feel Your Pain": Tinubu Begs Nigerians To Be Patient With His Government by Tinububalls: 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2023
E go better since 1999.
Re: "I Feel Your Pain": Tinubu Begs Nigerians To Be Patient With His Government by Ola9ja23: 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2023
We believe in you

(1) (Reply)

Numbers Of Poor People In Nigeria By Region—statisense / Can Dapo Abiodun Withstand The Storm At Ogun Gov Tribunal? / Should Festus Keyamo Be Removed From Tinubu Ministerial List?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.