Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,113 members, 7,867,210 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:21 PM

No One Will Ask You Thus, Exact Someone Who Is Ready To Help You. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / No One Will Ask You Thus, Exact Someone Who Is Ready To Help You. (397 Views)

Why Do People Ask You For Money When Your Car Breaks Down????? / Why Nigeria Is Ready For Electric Cars Today / The 2019 Ford Ranger Configurator Is Ready For Adventure (specs And Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No One Will Ask You Thus, Exact Someone Who Is Ready To Help You. by Abdulquyuma1: 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2023
You need to know that life is not fair, life is justice. You get what you deserve in life not what you want.

How do you deserve something? You deserve something by doing something.

Some of you will be complaining that, I don't have this, I don't have that. Have you ever walkk to someone that have what you don't have and ask him/her that how did he do it?

Most of you will say No!!! And you are complaining, you don't need to complain like that nah.

Let me ask you something...

What is your problem, right now?

Someone has the solution to it. Just believe that...

Drop it right now, let see how we can help each other.
Re: No One Will Ask You Thus, Exact Someone Who Is Ready To Help You. by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:19pm On Jul 28, 2023
What is this looking for in car talk section ?

1 Like

Re: No One Will Ask You Thus, Exact Someone Who Is Ready To Help You. by Abdulquyuma1: 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
What is this looking for in car talk section ?

Absolutely, nothing.
This is just a word of advice which is applicable to everybody.

(1) (Reply)

Need Money For A New Car Asap / Which Car Airfreshner Smells Very Matured And Exclusively? / Automobile Garage Tool Chest!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.