Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,037 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Peter Obi Is Coming. I Have Seen The Vision - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Coming. I Have Seen The Vision (354 Views)

Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter / 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida / Tinubu Has The Vision, Political Sagacity To Move Nigeria Forward – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Is Coming. I Have Seen The Vision by OneLoveNigeria7: 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVIe1Msf49E

Primate Elijah Ayodele leader of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, says that he has seen the vision and that will be an election rerun. However he claims that forces within the ruling party are fighting against it. According to him, in the end INEC and the Judiciary will pay if they fail to do the right thing.

I know this is good news for Obidients but will his prophesy come to past?

Only time will tell.
Re: Peter Obi Is Coming. I Have Seen The Vision by talented321: 1:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
Only today this guy don lie too times
Re: Peter Obi Is Coming. I Have Seen The Vision by mbaise1000: 1:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
Professional and career prophets
Re: Peter Obi Is Coming. I Have Seen The Vision by NOwazobia: 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2023
I don't know why you guys take scammers, swindlers serious.

A con man who cannot give direct prophesies.

We all want Obi, but please stop taking stupid people serious. undecided
Re: Peter Obi Is Coming. I Have Seen The Vision by NOwazobia: 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
If I have a YouTube channel, I will be ashame to publish anything from this political punter and fraudster of man on my channel. undecided
Re: Peter Obi Is Coming. I Have Seen The Vision by Scarrr: 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
Yes oo , he's coming down to his SW abode to hide with the upcoming 2weeks sit at home in the East . 😒

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Coming. I Have Seen The Vision by DodadaKoKigbe: 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2023
As long as 0k0r0s are gullible, there will ALWAYS be a Yoruba pastor to scam them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Phone Stolen by Obidient members in Court / Tinubu's Ministerial Nominees Are Excellent Choices - Fani-kayode / Obaseki Pledges Extension Of Internet Connectivity To UNIBEN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.