Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Why Do Peope Hasty Generalize Nigerians As Scammers? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Do Peope Hasty Generalize Nigerians As Scammers? (249 Views)

Wallets.africa Are Scammers! / I Need A Professional Website Designer wit an office address in lag(NT SCAMMERS) / Whats Your Experience With Domainking?for Me They Are Scammers And They Suck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Peope Hasty Generalize Nigerians As Scammers? by Antell95(m): 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2023
Let's leave what happened yesterday aside as i am recovering from that already.

One Mr. overseasnbeyond who is based abroad contacted me here for a supposed "business" of which i was very excited about. Suddenly, he opted out and says he does not trust me. I mean we did not even discuss the purported business. Is it because i am Nigerian? or My Village people are all out this time around?

I have been on Nairaland since 2012, even before most of you were born, i have met a lot of beautiful souls, starting from Mukina2, Sleek2, iconize, adamskutty, luvola, irishCream, Romanciella, Gbagauns, Kanwulia, paddymo, daveP, mesmer, arrogantbro etc, and you wont hear anything bad about me.

So if by chance you come across me on this platform, you are lucky wink.

Anyway, have anyone experienced such in the course of trying to get remote clients to offer a service?
Re: Why Do Peope Hasty Generalize Nigerians As Scammers? by Taylor90: 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
undecided
Re: Why Do Peope Hasty Generalize Nigerians As Scammers? by Antell95(m): 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2023
Taylor90:
undecided

Speak up! sad
Re: Why Do Peope Hasty Generalize Nigerians As Scammers? by Taylor90: 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2023
Antell95:

Speak up! sad

Nigeria don’t cast from citizens to president

Citizens dey do yahoo

President dey do drugs

Shebi na wetin you wan hear from me
Re: Why Do Peope Hasty Generalize Nigerians As Scammers? by Antell95(m): 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2023
Taylor90:

Nigeria don’t cast from citizens to president

Citizens dey do yahoo

President dey do drugs

Shebi na wetin you wan hear from me

We still have good people like me and candidlady grin
Re: Why Do Peope Hasty Generalize Nigerians As Scammers? by Icuib4cu: 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2023
Re: Why Do Peope Hasty Generalize Nigerians As Scammers? by Antell95(m): 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2023
Icuib4cu:
Because we like to cut corners in all works of life.

Most, not all of us
Re: Why Do Peope Hasty Generalize Nigerians As Scammers? by Icuib4cu: 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2023
Re: Why Do Peope Hasty Generalize Nigerians As Scammers? by Icuib4cu: 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
Re: Why Do Peope Hasty Generalize Nigerians As Scammers? by overseasnbeyond: 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2023
This is just a question of TRUST, it is very unfortunate that average Nigerians are scammers both online and offline.
The fact that you claim online to do something is different from reality, anybody can be anything on Nairaland behind their phone or computer.
1. How can you claim to have developed more than 50 + website but don't have a single website for your own personal business.
2. Where are the reference of the websites designed by you?
3. Why is your name Anthony Major on yahoo page but Tonyrunna on other social medias?
I never planned to bring the issue up here but only responding to what you put out here.
I owe you no apology if you feel offended, I did my background check before my feedback.

Goodluck and wish you all the best.

=Antell95 post=124716692]Let's leave what happened yesterday aside as i am recovering from that already.

One Mr. overseasnbeyond who is based abroad contacted me here for a supposed "business" of which i was very excited about. Suddenly, he opted out and says he does not trust me. I mean we did not even discuss the purported business. Is it because i am Nigerian? or My Village people are all out this time around?

I have been on Nairaland since 2012, even before most of you were born, i have met a lot of beautiful souls, starting from Mukina2, Sleek2, iconize, adamskutty, luvola, irishCream, Romanciella, Gbagauns, Kanwulia, paddymo, daveP, mesmer, arrogantbro etc, and you wont hear anything bad about me.

So if by chance you come across me on this platform, you are lucky wink.

Anyway, have anyone experienced such in the course of trying to get remote clients to offer a service?[/quote]
Re: Why Do Peope Hasty Generalize Nigerians As Scammers? by Antell95(m): 11:39pm On Jul 28, 2023
overseasnbeyond:
This is just a question of TRUST, it is very unfortunate that average Nigerians are scammers both online and offline.
The fact that you claim online to do something is different from reality, anybody can be anything on Nairaland behind their phone or computer.
1. How can you claim to have developed more than 50 + website but don't have a single website for your own personal business.
2. Where are the reference of the websites designed by you?
3. Why is your name Anthony Major on yahoo page but Tonyrunna on other social medias?
I never planned to bring the issue up here but only responding to what you put out here.
I owe you no apology if you feel offended, I did my background check before my feedback.

Goodluck and wish you all the best.

Good evening Brother , You have spoken well out of the dictates of your instincts and I am glad you found time from your tight schedule to appear before this Nairaland court of Justice .

I will start by addressing petition 1.

I have developed more than 50 websites so far and will post links to 10 of it below.

1- Havilahtowershotels dot com
2- Meota dot com dot ng
3- Soccerjungle dot com (personal sport blog)
4- Woita dot net
5- Discoveryinstincts dot com
6- Moviedivision dot com
7- Animaldivision dot com
8- Omckitchen dot com
9- Omc beauty dot com
10, xpresswealth dot com and many more

I told you my personal website was down (and was coming up soon). My upwork profile has all one needs to know about me and I believe I shared those with you.

2- Reference of the websites designed by me?

For your sake, I will edit the footer of atleast three of these websites NOW and give reference /credit to myself so you can visit and see for yourself

I will cite reference on these three
i. Discoveryinstincts dot com
ii. Meota dot com dot ng
iii. woita dot net

3- The issue here is your inability to differentiate between Profile Name and Username.

On facebook, Twitter and Instagram, my account names are either Tony Attat or Anthony Attat while the usernames are in unison; tonyrunna. I believe you should know that Tony is interchangeable with Anthony and vice versa

About the suffix “runna” attached to my usernames, it will interest you to know that I am a pro athlete; the numero uno in Akwa Ibom when it comes to the 800 and 1500mtrs showdowns .

In my days at the Prestigious University of Uyo between 2013 through 2018, I never came 2nd in any race and by next Olympics games; you will hear the name even more.

You don’t owe me an apology, But You did a poor background check. You can do better .

About your first paragraph, you stated an average Nigerian is a scammer which isn’t far from the truth but if you are really SMART, you should never fall for internet scam.

Next time, do proper background check or you can enroll for a crash course with the FBI. Because when that scam is presented before you, you might fall like a complete maga with these charge and bail background check of yours.

So, with these few points of mine, I believe a reset have been initiated in your medulla oblongata about my personality.

Finally, I am still open and willing to do business with you.

One Love cheesy

Re: Why Do Peope Hasty Generalize Nigerians As Scammers? by Antell95(m): 12:02am On Jul 29, 2023
Aside design/development of websites , i copy-write as well. Top quality work cool
Re: Why Do Peope Hasty Generalize Nigerians As Scammers? by overseasnbeyond: 12:55am On Jul 29, 2023
Thank you am not interested in dealing with you.
Antell95:

Good evening Brother , You have spoken well out of the dictates of your instincts and I am glad you found time from your tight schedule to appear before this Nairaland court of Justice .[/b]

I will start by addressing petition 1.

I have developed more than 50 websites so far and will post links to 10 of it below.

1- Havilahtowershotels dot com
2- Meota dot com dot ng
3- Soccerjungle dot com (personal sport blog)
4- Woita dot net
5- Discoveryinstincts dot com
6- Moviedivision dot com
7- Animaldivision dot com
8- Omckitchen dot com
9- Omc beauty dot com
10, xpresswealth dot com and many more

I told you my personal website was down (and was coming up soon). My upwork profile has all one needs to know about me and I believe I shared those with you.

2- Reference of the websites designed by me?

For your sake, I will edit the footer of atleast three of these websites NOW and give reference /credit to myself so you can visit and see for yourself

I will cite reference on these three
i. Discoveryinstincts dot com
ii. Meota dot com dot ng
iii. woita dot net

3- The issue here is your inability to differentiate between Profile Name and Username.

On facebook, Twitter and Instagram, my account names are either Tony Attat or Anthony Attat while the usernames are in unison; tonyrunna. I believe you should know that Tony is interchangeable with Anthony and vice versa

About the suffix “runna” attached to my usernames, it will interest you to know that I am a pro athlete; the numero uno in Akwa Ibom when it comes to the 800 and 1500mtrs showdowns .

In my days at the Prestigious University of Uyo between 2013 through 2018, I never came 2nd in any race and by next Olympics games; you will hear the name even more.

You don’t owe me an apology, But You did a poor background check. You can do better .

About your first paragraph, you stated an average Nigerian is a scammer which isn’t far from the truth but if you are really SMART, you should never fall for internet scam.

Next time, do proper background check or you can enroll for a crash course with the FBI. Because when that scam is presented before you, you might fall like a complete maga with these charge and bail background check of yours.

So, with these few points of mine, I believe a reset have been initiated in your medulla oblongata about my personality.

Finally, I am still open and willing to do business with you.

One Love cheesy
Re: Why Do Peope Hasty Generalize Nigerians As Scammers? by Antell95(m): 1:13am On Jul 29, 2023
overseasnbeyond:
Thank you am not interested in dealing with you.

Alright bro

(1) (Reply)

Wordpress Website Developer Needed / Unverified Google Adsense Acct Needed / Need A Wordpress Developer To Do Some Fixing For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.