Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,204 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 (11845 Views)

Fubara Sends Names Of 9 Commissioner-Nominees To House Of Assembly For Screening / President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate / FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by ManirBK: 3:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
Gumel told newsmen on Friday in Abuja that the nominees were expected to visit the office of the SSA, located at AB 25, Basement, National Assembly complex, between July 28 and July 30.

“This is for necessary documentation, ahead of screening, which commences on Monday, July 31.

Documentation for ministerial nominees has commenced and the nominees are expected to complete all necessary processes before the screening.

“The office will be open on Friday, Saturday and Sunday for this purpose; this is to enable all nominees complete the process before the screening,
” he said.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the senate had, on Thursday, received President Bola Tinubu’s list of 28 ministerial nominees for screening and confirmation.

https://guardian.ng/news/fg-asks-ministerial-nominees-to-complete-documentation-july-30/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by ManirBK: 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
Good to Go for action

God Bless Baba Tinubu the champion of politics

The Peoples choice

God bless Nigeria

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2023
God bless Asiwaju, Nigerians are really hopeful that everything will be fine sooner than we expect.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by Alchemy528: 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
How many hours did he enter fuel from #250 went to #550 my brother Nigeria can't be better in the hands of tinubu,, only Peter obi can do it,,,,
After they re do this new election next month you will see Nigeria transformation

Contact me for your academic assignment thesis,power point presentation, proposal, article, available for any field of writing using Turnitin provide quality works just WhatsApp me below

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by Ikaeniyan0: 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2023
Alchemy528:
How many hours did he enter fuel from #250 when to #550 my brother Nigeria can't be better in the hands of tinubu,, only Peter obi can do it,,,,
After they re do this new election next month you will be Nigeria transformation
Did you expect fuel to become cheaper after subsidy was remove?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by JASONjnr(m): 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2023
ManirBK:
Good to Go for action

God Bless Baba Tinubu the champion of politics

The Peoples choice

God bless Nigeria

The selected Lagos landlord is nobody's choice, ogbeni.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by JASONjnr(m): 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
God bless Asiwaju, Nigerians are really hopeful that everything will be fine sooner than we expect.

The suffering and crying worshipper....

One of you cried not too long ago how difficult it is for him to feed his family with the okada he used in campaigning for the druglord.

8 Likes

Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2023
JASONjnr:

The suffering and crying worshipper....

One of you cried not too long ago how difficult it is for him to feed his family with the okada he used in campaigning for the druglord.
All your monikas are being sent to prison Jay 😂 why na? Jonathan and Buhari are responsible for the present situation of the country and not the current president. He's only trying to fix it.

1 Like

Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by JASONjnr(m): 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
All your monikas are being sent to prison Jay 😂 why na? Jonathan and Buhari are responsible for the present situation of the country and not the current president. He's only trying to fix it.

I believe he fixed you well enough to be sleeping on this platform to defend his ineptitude.

The colossal failed drug peddler will continue from where Buhari stopped ..... And like you pointed out... Even the Buhari that the druglord worshipped is a failure....right?

4 Likes

Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2023
JASONjnr:

I believe he fixed you well enough to be sleeping on this platform to defend his ineptitude.

The colossal failed drug peddler will continue from where Buhari stopped ..... And like you pointed out... Even the Buhari that the druglord worshipped is a failure....right?
Buhari is a big time failure same as Jonathan but Mr president Asiwaju Bola Tinubu just got in and as such deserves to be given time before giving your scorecard. You just hate Asiwaju for no reason but it's ok.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by JASONjnr(m): 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
Buhari is a big time failure same as Jonathan but Mr president Asiwaju Bola Tinubu just got in and as such deserves to be given time before giving your scorecard. You just hate Asiwaju for no reason but it's ok.

Same mouth you used to beg us to give Buhari time because he was just getting into office, which also turn out to be a big failure.

I believe your INEC selected president said on his first day, him and his team's where going to touch the ground running. Same thing on the second day and third day.... That there will be no time to rest. Some of his old lazy commissioners came out to tell us how hardworking the druglord is and how he stays up to clear files on his tables.

I believe you're yet to see what elders sitting down are seeing....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by Alchemy528: 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Did you expect fuel to become cheaper after subsidy was remove?
Then who removed it, and why was it removed
Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by Ikaeniyan0: 4:00pm On Jul 28, 2023
Alchemy528:

Then who removed it, and why was it removed
Are you sure you understand the question I ask you?
Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by Alchemy528: 4:00pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Are you sure you understand the question I ask you?
Please stop supporting,,,,, wrong that's all,,,
Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by slawomir: 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Lists of betrayals, cronies

Tinubu administration is gonna be a disaster

1 Like

Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by taiwotimitt: 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
What I know is that this government will favor many sme...
One of the ways in which you can benefit from this as a business owner is to register your business with CAC
Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by tobenuel(m): 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
Asap, oge adiro zii
Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by Almiron: 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
New drama will unfold.
Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by Ikaeniyan0: 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
Alchemy528:

Please stop supporting,,,,, wrong that's all,,,
I'm not supporting wrong. Subsidy was suppose to be stop by the fg after the PIB was pass but he chose to borrow to pay for subsidy. All the major candidates in the presidential election agreed they will stop paying for subsidy. After subsidy was remove by tinubu, did you expect the price to fall?

3 Likes

Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by SpatialKing(m): 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2023
Are you serious...
Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2023
Imagine if Yari is the Senate President. grin

1 Like

Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by okorogodwin4(m): 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
they bunch of looters obi is coming

1 Like

Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by envoymedia: 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ok
Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by onajo2000(m): 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
Nigeria and fire brigade arrangement... 30 is on Sunday
Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by Obaofaba: 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2023
Good...

Two days ago when I said Asiwaju will assemble the best team full of technocrats, penguin2 and the rest of his wailing family were calling for my head.

Penguin2 in particular promised to quote my message, well, I believe he's presently hiding his head in shame.

Even his elder brother in wailing, Racoon all but applaud the president for assembling majorly new faces full of technocrats.

Asiwaju is the god father of the Nigerian politics, he's got no one to be answerable to.

16 Likes

Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by Alchemy528: 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I'm not supporting wrong. Subsidy was suppose to be stop by the fg after the PIB was pass but he chose to borrow to pay for subsidy. All the major candidates in the presidential election agreed they will stop paying for subsidy. After subsidy was remove by tinubu, did you expect the price to fall?
You understand it wrong from tinubu,,
Ok why didn't he leave it, like that without removing anything,, because his the president,,,,,
You say earlier that did we expect subsidy removal to reduce fuel price but you are saying now that they don't know it will sale
Nawa oo
Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by Spaxon(f): 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
long long ago there was a nairaland
Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by Helpfromabove1(m): 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
Next story

Documents that senate will only look and pass
Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by oolala866: 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
Which documentation be that
Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by Ikaeniyan0: 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2023
Alchemy528:

You understand it wrong from tinubu,,
Ok why didn't he leave it, like that without removing anything,, because his the president,,,,,
You say earlier that did we expect subsidy removal to reduce fuel price but you are saying now that they don't know it will sale
Nawa oo
What are you even talking about man? Calm yourself down.

Political conscious people knows fuel subsidy will be remove after Buhari leave power and they also know the price will rise
Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by Menclothing: 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Summons Okorocha Over Alleged Breach Of Peace / Sagay Says Oshiomhole Should Resign If APC Loses Edo State To Opposition / Lawal Musa Daura: A Man On Endless Ego Trip By Salishu Usman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.