Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) (17967 Views)

Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra / Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by envoymedia: 6:29pm On Jul 28, 2023
Anambra State governor, Charles Chukwuma Soludo marked his 63rd birthday today, IGBERETV reports.

His posts on Facebook read;

"I am that man the Lord has shown mercy.

I see birthdays as fresh opportunities to improve humanity, it is God’s own way to remind us of the very essence of our creation. Each time I clock a new age, I remind myself that God has not brought us into the world to just exist. We must live a life of impact, and to do so, we must constantly ask ourselves this pertinent question, “what have I done today to improve the Society?”.

Indeed, an unexamined life is not worth living. As I mark yet another birthday, I want to first thank God for life, and then enjoin all of us to go out today and do something positive for the good of the humanity.

CC. Soludo CFR."

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02o9H1ZXVDBvm5CmYYUjZAHTMMhqVF2HmFkG671vExVsbbm58qeDwdiUFYzGMG4Qrtl&id=100069540374656&mibextid=Nif5oz

"To mark my 63rd birthday, this morning I embarked on an 8 kilometer walk for life in the company of my wife, Dr. Nonye Soludo, around my local community — Isuofia. We were joined by some members of the State Executive Council, members of my community and some friends.

At 63, I feel like I’m 36, and this is as a result of two factors. First, is the boundless grace of God, and the other is a habit of healthy living that combines what my wife summarizes as “eating clean, but exercising dirty”.

My wife has recently launched an initiative called Nonye's healthy Living to mainstream the importance of healthy living across schools in the State. We must begin to take these things seriously, because health, they say, is wealth.

After the walk, I shall embark on an inspection tour of ongoing projects across the State, and also commission a new production line of the Tiger Foods Limited the leading company in Nigeria when it comes to the manufacturing of natural food spices.

May Anambra continue to win!

CC. Soludo CFR."

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02RBEPmCkQq7gkPywiPLbLJGozsjcLpmGQZQg8s6EKJe4jgynppczp4jwpMma5k1NXl&id=100069540374656&mibextid=Nif5oz

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by envoymedia: 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2023
More

2 Likes

Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Ozommadu: 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2023
Soludo go and finish your road construction in Anambra state before we can talk about when dem born you.

Too many unfinished Road projects

35 Likes

Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Reinamaria(f): 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2023
Charles Soludo is definitely an NSPPDian. cheesy

Beside every successful man is a good woman.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by ambu2: 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2023
My governor, my governor!

7 Likes

Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ozommadu:

Soludo go and finish your road construction in Anambra state before we can talk about when dem born you.

Too many unfinished Road projects
grin grin
Unfinished road projects is also an achievement. grin Ask dangote.

10 Likes

Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Ozommadu: 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2023
Treasure17:

grin grin
Unfinished road projects is also an achievement. grin Ask dangote.

Haha

Na to dey carry camera everywhere dey write nonsense letter for wetin no concern am he sabi.

I go soon get him time one day

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by lordimmaogidi(m): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2023
See how dirty,the environment looks. Even as a Governor, he looks unkept,same with his environment.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Pootle: 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2023
i like this guy

6 Likes

Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by meum: 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
Hmmm. Make I no talk wetin Dey my mind.
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by marlow1962(m): 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
Hbd
Nigerian government is a disgrace.
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by jeromestarks: 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
One nice governor in Nigeria. Anambra is doing well.

Is it true that Anambra girls can fvck?

Someone told me that many of Anambra girls marry as a virgin even though they keep many boys when single.
However, the moment their husbands begin to fvck them, their pvssies open and they can even rape you if you don't want to give them your diick every night.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by datola: 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2023
Happy Birthday Governor Prof!

1 Like

Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Olarewaju89: 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2023
lordimmaogidi:
See how dirty,the environment looks. Even as a Governor, he looks unkept,same with his environment.

undecided

Stop talking rubbish here mumu undecided

3 Likes

Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Solofresh2: 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
Reinamaria:
Charles Soludo is definitely an NSPPDian. cheesy

Beside every successful man is a good woman.

Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by b3llo(m): 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
HBD Chief

2 Likes

Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Curious345: 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
Great man

3 Likes

Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2023
Same age as my paps

sonssyo:
He came to my workplace today,soludo likes speaking English eehhh

He has one kind voice sha.
I know sycophants must have been telling him he has a great voice - which will of course lead to talking too much!

1 Like

Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by sonssyo: 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2023
He came to my workplace today,soludo likes speaking English eehhh

1 Like

Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Pakman: 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2023
Happy birthday Soludo. Ensure you make Anambra great.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by onlyboyson(m): 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2023
The tax collector
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by envoymedia: 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ok
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Curse777: 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
Might be the first Ibo President

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
lordimmaogidi:
They are coming for you.
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Reinamaria(f): 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2023
Solofresh2:
Story for the gods

A good woman is not for every man, so your doubt is perfectly understood. smiley

A man have to have a good mother at least, to grasp what I stated.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Has Taken 10 Steps Backwards – Senator Abaribe / "Even Bullet Charmers Travel Using Abuja-kaduna Train" - Sen. Shehu Sani Reveals / Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.