Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) (17984 Views)

Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra / Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Bashirkareem31: 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ozommadu:

Soludo go and finish your road construction in Anambra state before we can talk about when dem born you.

Too many unfinished Road projects
so what pandora the messiah couldn't do in 8 years,you expect soludo to do in 3 years

1 Like

Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2023
Curious345:
Great man

The way we use some English words eh

Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by King44(m): 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2023
I buy PI at a very good rate, reach me on 09157826999
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Nonexisting: 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2023
This man that keeps making his people lose their jobs. Mtchew. I've got no happy birthdays to waste on him.

Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Solofresh2: 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2023
Reinamaria:

A good woman is not for every man, so your doubt is perfectly understood. smiley

A man have to have a good mother at least, to grasp what I stated.
Shut up and stop saying rubbish
A woman either good or bad will always want to run after a successful man because of his money
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2023
Happy Birthday Prof.
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Reinamaria(f): 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
Solofresh2:
Shut up and stop saying rubbish

A woman either good or bad will always want to run after a successful man because of his money

What a senseless coward you are! smiley
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Swagaa99: 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
lordimmaogidi:
See how dirty,the environment looks. Even as a Governor, he looks unkept,same with his environment.
You have said it all ….
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
Happy birthday Prof! many more fruitful years ahead.
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by nesphil(m): 7:28pm On Jul 28, 2023
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Solofresh2: 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2023
Reinamaria:

What a senseless coward you are! smiley
Your father is a senseless coward
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by wiseone28: 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
who cares 🥴
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Kenmatt(m): 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2023
Soludo!!!

Are you not ashamed of your self?

Look at the mud road you're posting pictures with.

This is why most of all these Brown Roof Republic will think all our roads and Paths are also Brown

1 Like

Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Reinamaria(f): 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2023
Solofresh2:
Your father is a senseless coward

You were badly raised.
You have no character of worth.

If you had a good father, you would find it difficult to insult another's father.
Now, I finally get where you're coming from.
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by ezegenigbonine: 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2023
Idiot man
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by ezegenigbonine: 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2023
jeromestarks:
One nice governor in Nigeria. Anambra is doing well.

Is it true that Anambra girls can fvck?

Someone told me that many of Anambra girls marry as a virgin even though they keep many boys when single.
However, the moment their husbands begin to fvck them, their pvssies open and they can even rape you if you don't want to give them your diick every night.

Children everywhere
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Lanruze: 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2023
HBD Prof.

Amongst citizens of Igbo extraction, Prof Soludo and Dr. Okonjo Iweala have some of the most intimidating Academic Credentials.

Soludo had outstanding and stellar academic performances from Primary School till his PhD.

His Banking Consolidation program through the CBN remains one of the biggest achievements of the Obj regime, making the Nigerian Banking Sector globally competitive and creating jobs then for young graduates.

Hope he will replicate same in his home state Anambra which is said to have the highest billionaire cluster per Capita in Nigeria.

HBD Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by ezegenigbonine: 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2023
Bashirkareem31:
So what Pandora the messiah couldn't do in 8 years, you expect Soludo to do in 3 years

Which part of the north are you from let me know how to abuse you.
Sometimes I laugh loud when some northerners talk about development in the East.

Bad water supply, bad housing development,

1 Like

Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by naijapips04: 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2023
Tormentor of the headless bingos. Happy Birthday Solution.

1 Like

Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by ezegenigbonine: 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2023
naijapips04:
Tormentor of the headless bingos. Happy Birthday Solution.

Abeg who be solution or you take solution before you type?
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Twoclans(f): 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2023
Mtcheewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Emdebby2: 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2023
Happy Birthday former CBN governor!
Happy Birthday governor of Anambra State!
More wisdom to govern the state!
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Slynation(m): 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2023
Soludo is busy destroying all the kiosk shops around Awka environs as if by so doing, Awka will turn Dubai overnight when there are so many projects that needs attention, yet taking people's means of livelihood is what is giving him orgasm.

Going round Ifite Awka today and seeing the pity faces of those innocent traders patiently waiting for the enforcers to get to their turn gave me goosebumps, I can only imagine if that was a priority for a governor we expected so much potentials...!!
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by saintkeppy(m): 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2023
Happy Birthday to Prof Soludo, Governor of Anambra State. Wish him the best.

Co-incidentally, South-East Region has two First Class Economics Graduates as Governors.
Prof. Charles Soludo & Dr. Alex Otti.
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by TUBLEZ(m): 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2023
I thought obi said this man is his senior brother lol 😆 😂
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by BENEAMATA: 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2023
Happy birthday to the ex as well as incumbent governor .

Just the two pages thus far .

Definitely , it Must be something he said !
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2023
HBD sir, I wish you long life and good health, Amen. 🙏
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Solofresh2: 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2023
Reinamaria:

You were badly raised.
You have no character of worth.

If you had a good father, you would find it difficult to insult another's father.
Now, I finally get where you're coming from.
Leave me alone this girl
Shey na bad thing to quote you
Oya no vex
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2023
Enjoy
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Jostoman: 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ozommadu:

Soludo go and finish your road construction in Anambra state before we can talk about when dem born you.

Too many unfinished Road projects
bad belle.
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Jostoman: 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2023
Happy birthday to you sir Soludo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akeredolu To Buhari: "Sack Magu Now, Over 1,001 People Can Do The Job" / ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" / 30 Atiku Suporters Arrested In Port Harcourt For Planning To Cause Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.