Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Simon Ekpa : I Will Only Obey Nnamdi Kanu When He Address Biafrans From Finland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa : I Will Only Obey Nnamdi Kanu When He Address Biafrans From Finland (2032 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: When Silence Is Not Golden - Emeka Ihedioha / Oyo: Fulani Boasted They Only Obey Buhari, Friday Deadline Sacrosanct – Sunday / Why Were There Two Flags Behind Buhari As He Address The Nation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa : I Will Only Obey Nnamdi Kanu When He Address Biafrans From Finland by kokoA(m): 2:11am On Jul 29, 2023
Haha... Very funny 🤣. I just love the government's silence in all of these. Like they say " silence is the best answer given to a ......". grin

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa : I Will Only Obey Nnamdi Kanu When He Address Biafrans From Finland by Almaigaa: 6:08am On Jul 29, 2023
IconicR:
Mtcheww Ndi'igbos have rejected you so whatever you say is irrelevant

Lie.
We Igbo are loyal to our Prime Minister, Simon Ekpa. We will sit at home forever. If our Prime Minister instruct Igbo to do

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa : I Will Only Obey Nnamdi Kanu When He Address Biafrans From Finland by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 29, 2023
Two rats enslaving a who tribe, what a stupid people grin
Re: Simon Ekpa : I Will Only Obey Nnamdi Kanu When He Address Biafrans From Finland by gidgiddy: 6:13am On Jul 29, 2023
Hedonisco:
Even when they release the so-called Nnamdi Kanu, this Ekpa fool and other diehard idiots benefiting from the situation would claim that he has been injected with some rubbish or that he has been compromised by the 'Zoo leaders', which makes him no longer fit to lead the movement.

It is a pity that Igbos allowed these scoundrels and nonentities like Nnamdi Kanu, Ekpa whatever and the rest of them assume ascendancy in what is otherwise a legitimate movement.

It is on Igbos to end the madness. And they must do this by ending Kanu, Ekpa, and others like them. If there needs to be a well oiled movement to address injustices, it can't be led by scallywags, ragtags, profiteers, and opportunists like these.

The Igbos as a collective - or even as a conscientious and competent fraction of the collective - possess the resources and wherewithal to toss these jesters in the trashcan, end this madness, and restart the process to correct injustices and imbalances against the Igbo Collective. How they do this is their business. Whether or not they do this is their business. End.

Not likely Igbos are going end anything. Without Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa, Nigeria will not know that Igbos are angry with Nigeria
Re: Simon Ekpa : I Will Only Obey Nnamdi Kanu When He Address Biafrans From Finland by Hedonisco: 7:08am On Jul 29, 2023
gidgiddy:

Not likely Igbos are going end anything. Without Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa, Nigeria will not know that Igbos are angry with Nigeria

And yet Igbos are the victims of the Igbos anger with Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa : I Will Only Obey Nnamdi Kanu When He Address Biafrans From Finland by duro4chang(m): 7:19am On Jul 29, 2023
gidgiddy:

Even now no one cares.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa : I Will Only Obey Nnamdi Kanu When He Address Biafrans From Finland by gidgiddy: 8:01am On Jul 29, 2023
duro4chang:
Even now no one cares.

They do care, sit at home is in all the papers, national assembly have discussed it and even non South Easterners on Nairaland carry sit at hone matter on their head like barrel of crude oil

I dont see sit at home stopping for a long time to come and there is nothing government can do about it
Re: Simon Ekpa : I Will Only Obey Nnamdi Kanu When He Address Biafrans From Finland by duro4chang(m): 10:44am On Jul 29, 2023
gidgiddy:

They do care, sit at home is in all the papers, national assembly have discussed it and even non South Easterners on Nairaland carry sit at hone matter on their head like barrel of crude oil

I dont see sit at home stopping for a long time to come and there is nothing government can do about it
Couldn't see see they are making mockery of you people. No one cares. It doesn't affect the economy of the country. You may continue to sit at home for the next hundred years. It is your people who are crying up and down. Some days ago your senators irrespective of their party affiliation were wailing on the floor if the Senate condemning the do called sit at home.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa : I Will Only Obey Nnamdi Kanu When He Address Biafrans From Finland by gidgiddy: 11:04am On Jul 29, 2023
duro4chang:
Couldn't see see they are making mockery of you people. No one cares. It doesn't affect the economy of the country. You may continue to sit at home for the next hundred years. It is your people who are crying up and down. Some days ago your senators irrespective of their party affiliation were wailing on the floor if the Senate condemning the do called sit at home.

Nigerians are funny. Four out of their 6 geopolitical zones are drowning in insecurity but they think it is all good

Ok grin grin
Re: Simon Ekpa : I Will Only Obey Nnamdi Kanu When He Address Biafrans From Finland by Mfetenang: 11:11am On Jul 29, 2023
These people are cursed and will remain cursed in Jesus name ,AMEN.
Re: Simon Ekpa : I Will Only Obey Nnamdi Kanu When He Address Biafrans From Finland by duro4chang(m): 11:21am On Jul 29, 2023
gidgiddy:

Nigerians are funny. Four out of their 6 geopolitical zones are drowning in insecurity but they think it is all good

Ok grin grin
Just as you are happy at the destruction being caused by the Ipob in your region
Re: Simon Ekpa : I Will Only Obey Nnamdi Kanu When He Address Biafrans From Finland by Lama70(m): 11:45am On Jul 29, 2023
Ttalk:
Just like the military overthrew civilian president in Niger, this post is a confirmation that the Prime Minister of Biafraland has subtly overthrown MNK, abi why is he insinuating Kanu must address the Biafra people from Finland?

Just the way it is. He has subtly taken over. Remember it happened between NNAMDI KANU and CHIEF NWAZURIKE.

So much for everything!
Re: Simon Ekpa : I Will Only Obey Nnamdi Kanu When He Address Biafrans From Finland by Broveens42(m): 11:49am On Jul 29, 2023
Lama70:

Just the way it is. He has subtly taken over. Remember it happened between NNAMDI KANU and CHIEF NWAZURIKE.

So much for everything!

Maybe FG thought the agitation will die by keeping one person in prison. It doesn't happen that way.
Re: Simon Ekpa : I Will Only Obey Nnamdi Kanu When He Address Biafrans From Finland by Lama70(m): 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2023
Broveens42:

Maybe FG thought the agitation will die by keeping one person in prison. It doesn't happen that way.

No, that's not my opinion. I am only worried that Simom Ekpa has the effrontery to challenge the position of NK even when his lawyer has reiterated that NK wants an end to the sit-at-home order because it hurts the average Ibo man.
Re: Simon Ekpa : I Will Only Obey Nnamdi Kanu When He Address Biafrans From Finland by Omoawoke2(m): 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
Almaigaa:

Lie.
We Igbo are loyal to our Prime Minister, Simon Ekpa. We will sit at home forever. If our Prime Minister instruct Igbo to do

Plime milister not prime minister

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eight Oil Workers Kidnapped In Nigeria: Again! / Edo Gets News Police Commissioner And Inec Chairman / Lagosians Join Battle Between Gov Fashola And His Benefactor, Tinubu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.