Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,124 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Is There Anybody Doing This Kind Of Job In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is There Anybody Doing This Kind Of Job In Nigeria (405 Views)

What Kind Of Job Is This? (Video) / Discrimination Because Of The Kind Of University Attended. / Guys, Never Look This Way If You Want To Keep Your Job In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anybody Doing This Kind Of Job In Nigeria by DaveHarry(m): 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2023
I just want to know if there is anyone in Nigeria who works as a professional storm chaser. There is instant employment for him/her. Foreign firm is recruiting.

3 Likes

Re: Is There Anybody Doing This Kind Of Job In Nigeria by afangide(m): 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
I'm a professional STORM CHASER
Re: Is There Anybody Doing This Kind Of Job In Nigeria by slawomir: 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2023
Damnnn niggar

One hell of gadamnnn job
Re: Is There Anybody Doing This Kind Of Job In Nigeria by Sangoamadioha1: 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
When you waste fuel chase storm finish na who go pay you
Re: Is There Anybody Doing This Kind Of Job In Nigeria by Cold141114(m): 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

One hell of gadamnnn job

Baba me wan come do adotoshi for Edo if you fit plug me
Re: Is There Anybody Doing This Kind Of Job In Nigeria by DevilishMan: 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2023
Only oyinbo storm because they are cute.
Nigerian storm involves thunder and lightning so it will turn around and chase you.

Have sense and look for something better to do.

Re: Is There Anybody Doing This Kind Of Job In Nigeria by illicit(m): 7:58am On Jul 29, 2023
We never chop belleful
Re: Is There Anybody Doing This Kind Of Job In Nigeria by ideamonster: 10:44am On Jul 29, 2023
grin
illicit:
We never chop belleful
Re: Is There Anybody Doing This Kind Of Job In Nigeria by ecolime(m): 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
Na storms of life dey Naija oo
Re: Is There Anybody Doing This Kind Of Job In Nigeria by doggedfighter(f): 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2023
ecolime:
Na storms of life dey Naija oo

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is There Anybody Doing This Kind Of Job In Nigeria by maximilianoka: 1:28am On Jul 30, 2023

Re: Is There Anybody Doing This Kind Of Job In Nigeria by Daisy1111: 2:20am On Jul 30, 2023
Where the road to chase the storm,na to chase storm fall inside pothole

(1) (Reply)

Have You Got What It Takes? / Please Help, Very Important.. / Consistency Is The Key To Breaking Bad Habits And Forming Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.