Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Zenith Bank Re-Appoints Dame Adaora Umeoji As Deputy Managing Director - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zenith Bank Re-Appoints Dame Adaora Umeoji As Deputy Managing Director (20291 Views)

Zenith Bank Names Adaora Umeoji As New GMD/CEO / Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director / Q3 2019 Results: Zenith Bank Re-affirms Market Dominance And Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith Bank Re-Appoints Dame Adaora Umeoji As Deputy Managing Director by iyatrustee(f): 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
Adaora was a big name in Abuja that year, new bankers like us wanted to be like her but our muscle no reach!

She grew quickly through the ranks, she may one day head Zenith Bank.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Re-Appoints Dame Adaora Umeoji As Deputy Managing Director by SUNNINO(m): 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2023
Says who?
KomonSense:
This woman must really be powerful ...

I heard she was supposed to be the CBN governor

And not Emefiele
Re: Zenith Bank Re-Appoints Dame Adaora Umeoji As Deputy Managing Director by SUNNINO(m): 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2023
Be mindful of who and what you envy,all that glitters are not gold. Can you pay price some people to be who they are.
iyatrustee:
Adaora was a big name in Abuja that year, new bankers like us wanted to be like her but our muscle no reach!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Re-Appoints Dame Adaora Umeoji As Deputy Managing Director by SUNNINO(m): 10:14pm On Jul 28, 2023
Hmmm
Iceiscold:
Beauty mix with brain
Re: Zenith Bank Re-Appoints Dame Adaora Umeoji As Deputy Managing Director by lexy2014: 10:16pm On Jul 28, 2023
iyatrustee:

You know her...Ada of Zenith.

I heard she brought Julius Berger account to Zenith. Na only she know how she take de get all those accounts
Re: Zenith Bank Re-Appoints Dame Adaora Umeoji As Deputy Managing Director by Jcomtrader: 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
DukeNija:
Arguably the most powerful woman in banking. If you know you know.

My sis in zenith then gave me her gifts far back 10 years ago. Heard the name before I knew the face

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Re-Appoints Dame Adaora Umeoji As Deputy Managing Director by tnerro1(m): 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
Chai, na this kin color I Dey like in a woman, and this her color no be fake at all
Re: Zenith Bank Re-Appoints Dame Adaora Umeoji As Deputy Managing Director by LastProphet: 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2023
lexy2014:

No be only. Na world bank governor.

She was a victim of one Emefieles policies that automatically sacked bank EDs and MDs.

Emefiele is now at the other end of the stick so road don clear for her

Over the years, she brought a lot of juicy accounts to zenith like Julius Berger hence her meteoric rise to her present position

She was knacking the MD of Julius berger as a corner and was bringing unbelievable accounts to zenith until ovia made her a senior mgr and director without knowing what to do with such a female magician. Pussy goes father than brain in Nigerian banking

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Re-Appoints Dame Adaora Umeoji As Deputy Managing Director by Hotfreeze: 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2023
Onesday:
Please if

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank

You will die begging
Re: Zenith Bank Re-Appoints Dame Adaora Umeoji As Deputy Managing Director by Hotfreeze: 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2023
LastProphet:

She was knacking the MD of Julius berger as a corner and was bringing unbelievable accounts to zenith until ovia made her a senior mgr and director without knowing what to do with such a female magician. Pussy goes father than brain in Nigerian banking

You sef hear that gist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Re-Appoints Dame Adaora Umeoji As Deputy Managing Director by Hotfreeze: 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2023
DukeNija:
Arguably the most powerful woman in banking. If you know you know.

Lies
Aisha Ahmad will wrap this one up and put inside nylon bag.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Re-Appoints Dame Adaora Umeoji As Deputy Managing Director by Hotfreeze: 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2023
KomonSense:
This woman must really be powerful ...

I heard she was supposed to be the CBN governor

And not Emefiele

You heard wrong
Those who told you this nonsense don't rate you at all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Re-Appoints Dame Adaora Umeoji As Deputy Managing Director by nedekid: 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2023
Hoelujohn:

She earns over 15million per month
Chai, Last last exchange rate has damaged the money. That is about $17k or 200k yearly. Someone of her level in the US, will earn close to $1m yearly.
But with the deals she will be seeing, I bet she wount even touch that salary as it will be peanuts to her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Re-Appoints Dame Adaora Umeoji As Deputy Managing Director by nedekid: 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
Hotfreeze:

You will die begging
Lol
Re: Zenith Bank Re-Appoints Dame Adaora Umeoji As Deputy Managing Director by nedekid: 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2023
SUNNINO:
Be mindful of who and what you envy,all that glitters are not gold. Can you pay price some people to be who they are.

You sabi well.
Folks just see the glamor, but don't know how far.
God help any man that had, has such chicks as wives. Most will have enough stories to write ten 2000 page books.
If you know you know. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Re-Appoints Dame Adaora Umeoji As Deputy Managing Director by Yankee101: 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
Backpedal:

Huh
Auto correct
Corper no dey English language
Re: Zenith Bank Re-Appoints Dame Adaora Umeoji As Deputy Managing Director by LastProphet: 11:49pm On Jul 28, 2023
Hotfreeze:

You sef hear that gist

Was working in Lagos then - 2002, no be today. Is why I knew Emefiele will be the worst CBN governor ever because I knew him then as Jim Ovia's handbag

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Re-Appoints Dame Adaora Umeoji As Deputy Managing Director by AfonjaPriest: 11:57pm On Jul 28, 2023
Onesday:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank

Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
Faith is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Faith, go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: Zenith Bank Re-Appoints Dame Adaora Umeoji As Deputy Managing Director by TolkowskyCut: 12:01am On Jul 29, 2023
So what will now happen to the person that was promoted to the post of DMD after she left? grin
Re: Zenith Bank Re-Appoints Dame Adaora Umeoji As Deputy Managing Director by MartinsD12(m): 12:59am On Jul 29, 2023
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-zenith-bank-re-appoints-dame-adaora-umeoji-as-deputy-managing-director/
I guess she is not married even at her age , Dr adaora umeoji , you guess it's as good as mine how she was able to get to that position.
Re: Zenith Bank Re-Appoints Dame Adaora Umeoji As Deputy Managing Director by Pacesetter2021: 1:02am On Jul 29, 2023
SUNNINO:
you have said it.

People are quick to applause "success" not minding how it came about.

Not everything you see you clap. Not everything. Life is spiritual.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zenith Bank Re-Appoints Dame Adaora Umeoji As Deputy Managing Director by flexyrule(m): 1:31am On Jul 29, 2023
Onesday:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank
Na your mate dem appoint DMG for first generation bank.

Your own Na to dey beg for every corner of nairaland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Re-Appoints Dame Adaora Umeoji As Deputy Managing Director by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:50am On Jul 29, 2023
lexy2014:

How do you know that?

Get the annual financial report of Zenith Bank, executives emoluments can be found in it

3 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Re-Appoints Dame Adaora Umeoji As Deputy Managing Director by PNomsule: 2:59am On Jul 29, 2023
lexy2014:

Over the years, she brought a lot of juicy accounts to zenith like Julius Berger hence her meteoric rise to her present position

Learnt about this too

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Re-Appoints Dame Adaora Umeoji As Deputy Managing Director by warlordd(m): 4:26am On Jul 29, 2023
Oga pata-pata's girl friend.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Re-Appoints Dame Adaora Umeoji As Deputy Managing Director by galantjoe(m): 5:24am On Jul 29, 2023
Congratulations to her, and other people who were witch hunted by wicked policy of CBN championed by vendettist Emefiele

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Re-Appoints Dame Adaora Umeoji As Deputy Managing Director by livebyday(m): 5:36am On Jul 29, 2023
spy24:
Beyond all jokes, whining and humour

Let it be known, that last last school no be scam

At this rate you will suffer in life. Because you are too dumb to ge a degree doesn't mean you should decieve yourself
Re: Zenith Bank Re-Appoints Dame Adaora Umeoji As Deputy Managing Director by oyeb15: 5:52am On Jul 29, 2023
The bank has go down lately. Branches closed, ussd not working, customer care not going, internet transfer not working etc.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Re-Appoints Dame Adaora Umeoji As Deputy Managing Director by Rolings: 6:02am On Jul 29, 2023
nedekid:

You sabi well.
Folks just see the glamor, but don't know how far.
God help any man that had, has such chicks as wives. Most will have enough stories to write ten 2000 page books.
If you know you know. cool

The banking industry is notorious for this......and the bankers don't care so long as it translates to profits.
My guy had to divorce his wife after finding out that his wife's rise in the bank is tied to her warming the bed of the branch manager.
So sad what these capitalist entities will turn People's daughters to

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Re-Appoints Dame Adaora Umeoji As Deputy Managing Director by eldoradoxx: 6:12am On Jul 29, 2023
Kobicove:
Congratulations to her!

I always had a strong suspicion that she was the target of that sneaky CBN law which was hurriedly put together to remove some senior bank execs undecided
She is the next MD of Zenith Bank

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Re-Appoints Dame Adaora Umeoji As Deputy Managing Director by Wotowotoman: 6:24am On Jul 29, 2023
Flight90:
If you hear, beauty and brain...😍

Which kain beauty and brain? You must be a Jew man wey no know what’s up angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Re-Appoints Dame Adaora Umeoji As Deputy Managing Director by planetx: 6:25am On Jul 29, 2023
nedekid:

Chai, Last last exchange rate has damaged the money. That is about $17k or 200k yearly. Someone of her level in the US, will earn close to $1m yearly.
But with the deals she will be seeing, I bet she wount even touch that salary as it will be peanuts to her.
What #15 million will afford you in Nigeria monthly, $17k is not even close to scratching the surface so they are not the same.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Asks Banks To Pay Higher Interest On Savings / Microsoft Opens It First African Development Center In Lagos / Confusion At Ports As FG Increases Import Tariff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.