Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,941 members, 7,814,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East (54390 Views)

Simon Ekpa Ends Sit-at-home Order, Says No Election In ‘biafraland’ / BREAKING!!!! Nmandi Kanu Releases Pictures Of Ipob Special Scorpion Squad. / Nnamdi Kanu Releases Seven States That Will Form Biafra, Reveals System Of Gover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by samwillyco1(m): 7:57am On Jul 29, 2023
grin grin grin grin

Release his video saying it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by Goona98: 8:02am On Jul 29, 2023
Onye iberibe!! After you have destroyed SE and have seen Tinubu and the likes don't give a shit, you don change mouth.
E no go better for IPOB and it's supporters. God punish una las las.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by Omoawoke2(m): 8:11am On Jul 29, 2023
zedegit:

Post 2023 own.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by Omoawoke2(m): 8:12am On Jul 29, 2023
Tomek09:

Ogun State should use their IGR and rebuild all the brown roofs houses in the State. Okponu

Enugu has more brown roofs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKVAq9uSwXU
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by Powersurge: 8:14am On Jul 29, 2023
successmatters:
This letter is very convincing, the people will listen to him. Now, the people using sit at home to cash out can go and rest.

God had blessed Igboland since the creation of the world, and no man can change that.

These letters should be printed and pasted at every market, guys should trend this news, send to every newspaper and news channels, fliers of it should be made and distributed to all peace loving people of the east.

Yinmu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by apstpaulg(m): 8:23am On Jul 29, 2023
This is what i said earlier this month, & i believe MNK is doing the right thing now. Having realised that the sit at home emphathy didn't secure his release as he presumed, now he has to play by the SE Govrs & FG cards on the table, which is to denounce Epka, & end the sit at home manance & the resultant hostilities, as a plea bargain to gain his freedom.
I see him being released during the early admin of president BAT.
I hope he learns better ways of diplomacy in achieving his Biafran dream after he regains freedom. And not by insulting or planning an attack on his host (FG).
Goodluck to him though.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by gawu1: 8:45am On Jul 29, 2023
Odin13:
But will Ekpa bingos hear?

The foolish Ekpa and his ekuke’s already have their eyes on destroying igboland just for their selfish pursuit.

Wetin concern me..

If Ekpa feel say him be man and na him PapA born am

Make he come igboland .. Anambra main market ..come try him luck.. if igbos no lynch am..

Make we know why…
Talk of a coward!
While Ekpa is already in igboland forcing Igbos not to leave their homes each time he likes.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by UmehzEmmanuel(m): 8:46am On Jul 29, 2023
NewsFlash1:
LEARN (A.I ART AND ANIMATION) AND MAKE MORE MONEY ONLINE.
AI art (Artificial Intelligence art) is a form of digital art created or enhanced with AI tools.  A.I videos are human-like, they are far better than cartoons as they look and perfom like real human/Animals.
A.I art works with tools ( it doesn't require knowledge of programming, painting or drawing skills)
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH IT:
* Helps in Marketing ( Video ads)
* Content Creator ( like YouTube and Tiktok) etc
* Enhance Teaching Materials
* Comic Book Creator

HOW YOU CAN MAKE MONEY WITH IT:
* Freelance Services (it's highly demanded)
* create and sell video contents
* Promote Your brands
* Have a YouTube channel and focus on a nice niche .
* Advertise for Print on Demand video.
* Atimes sacrifice your time, create promotional videos for big brands, approach them with, I bet you, about 90% of them would compensate you.
* With A.I art skills, you are already an artist. Just think about wall arts
* Create Children books
* As the knowledge is not yet saturated, you can teach others and make money also .
The course consists of 16 detailed videos and they are not heavy and secondary school students can learn it .
Price is slashed to N4,500.
There's certificate

Sent you a PM but realized this account was created only two days ago.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by engrchykae(m): 8:51am On Jul 29, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/07/28/breaking-nnamdi-kanu-releases-handwritten-letter-declares-end-all-sit-home-south-east
does it mean that KANU can't make video evidence?
Let kanu address biafrans in a video
If the video is manipulated ,it will back fire
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by Chivik93(m): 8:52am On Jul 29, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/07/28/breaking-nnamdi-kanu-releases-handwritten-letter-declares-end-all-sit-home-south-east
unity beggars will masturbate on this, but it is fake news, the only news is think his people will obey is the one coming from his mouth live and direct, if the government real loves the citizens like they claim they do, why not obey their own court order or better still allow Him(MAZI NNADI KANU) to address his people in a live conference, these are some of the ways I feel they might be some peace in the south, LOOKING at it in a critical way, I think the Government that set the law and also break it, even as it affects its citizens but choose to look the other way because most of their own families live abroad, I THINK THEY ARE THE REAL ENEMY....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by Stevedison(m): 8:57am On Jul 29, 2023
My question is why now Since the inception of sit at home, why is it now that he is making a press release. After how many years?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by Edusouls(m): 8:57am On Jul 29, 2023
IconicR:
The fake iroko has fallen , he should continue to be stubborn please. Imagine what he made my dear southeastern states go through, imagine the businesses that crumbled and lives that were lost while his own family lives abroad. This my people keep celebrating their own enemies.
don’t mind them foolish people, now there eye don clear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by daygee12: 9:19am On Jul 29, 2023
Feintline:
Ekpa looks to be hired by some unscrupulous and murderous politicians outside the east and in the east to cause mayhem.
Good one from Nnamdi kanu.

Dey deceive urself, Igbos always playing victim card
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by SMARTMOTORS(m): 9:27am On Jul 29, 2023
Paul wrote all his Bible and letters from prison, Mandela was writing to his people from prison, Obasanjo was getting political updates from prison before finally becoming president...so what exactly are you saying??
Larryndelaw:
The Igbo are suffering. Imagine someone in prison given order to the whole od SOUTH east.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by Lanretoye(m): 9:31am On Jul 29, 2023
PHIPEX:
But what stops the govt from releasing this guy?

Since when do people locked up in prison start releasing letters?? Seems even the govt is tired of him but trying to save face

All these hid and seek should stop for peace to reign
una no go stop to dey shoot una self,now ther is move to release him and one idiot in the comfort of his home is typing rubbish.one aso rock dog's feeding budget for one month will feed kanu for one year in prison .you are only foolish to think the government is tired of keeping kanu in prison when u and I are the ones paying for his upkeep in prison through our taxes...get sense abeg.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by Hotfreeze: 9:38am On Jul 29, 2023
HRMK:
Why not allow him to have a live broadcast to his ipob.esn,ugm&his other killers in the southeast?

When Mmesoma did a video apologising, the idiots supporting her said it was done under duress. Same thing they will say if Kanu does a video.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by Calitoscassius(m): 9:42am On Jul 29, 2023
Livingstone124:
sorry bros this is the end of this madness you love so much
Okay, we wait and see. You say it's the end, I say it is not.

Simon Ekpa is God. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by Angelasisiano(f): 9:48am On Jul 29, 2023
Listen to yourself
You just spewed rubbish
accordadoga28:
Hehehe

Nnamdi Kanu and Ekpa. The two tormentors of the igbos

Nzogbu nzogbu does not pay. If you are now calling for peace, what was the essence of BURN DOWN THE ZOO (video is everywhere) in the first place?

You have to do your calculations first before you strike but nzogbu nzogbu won't allow them reason well.

The same mumu who was an instigator of violence and his gullible followers were burning down Nigueria is the same person preaching peace now because hand don touch am.

DSS don reset his brain. He no get chest to beat again

He should not become a preacher of peace. Let him remain a preacher of war.

He should remain indaboski

Fear DSS, liquid metal don turn candle wax 🤣

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by Georgejeez: 10:06am On Jul 29, 2023
Like for Kanu , Share for Ekpa
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by Corea4king(m): 10:08am On Jul 29, 2023
A hand written paper.why not open speech?or has he lost his voice?. Why some Nigeria are so dumb to believe this kind of news.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by enemyofprogress: 10:11am On Jul 29, 2023
Him handwriting no even fine, see as the writing be like doctor's prescriptions. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by sholla20(m): 10:17am On Jul 29, 2023
It's long overdue. There are better ways to actualize agitations, not through sit at home. I just hope the people will disrespect Ekpa and go ahead with their economic activities, enough of the useless rogue orders from Ekpa who lives a corporate lifestyle in far away Finland and subject his people to distress.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by Triangles1(m): 10:23am On Jul 29, 2023
Does who has lost their property and life what would you write to them.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by Error401: 10:41am On Jul 29, 2023
A video recording would have been better, we are no longer in 1965
The letter is convincing, but a video address would make a difference and a subsequent unconditional release is a right step in the right direction to end this chaos.

successmatters:
This letter is very convincing, the people will listen to him. Now, the people using sit at home to cash out can go and rest.

God had blessed Igboland since the creation of the world, and no man can change that.

These letters should be printed and pasted at every market, guys should trend this news, send to every newspaper and news channels, fliers of it should be made and distributed to all peace loving people of the east.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by focus7: 10:52am On Jul 29, 2023
We don't want to end sit at home on igbo land ooh, sit at home is our birthright, it's our constitutional right, we enjoy it, we like it. We must show our grief to the FG by sitting at home every Monday and every other day that our legitimate COAS instructed from his hiding place in Finland. We igbos reject Kanu as our Lord and personal saviour, Simon Ekpa is our new leader and saviour in Biafra land.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by Sammy5413(m): 10:56am On Jul 29, 2023
In as much as I want an end to this sit at home I must say that this letter is convincing but quiet deceitful.
A written statement is not enough to prove this actually came from Nnamdi Kanu, even with an appended signature can be a forged one, a voice can be doctored and videos can be cloned.
It's best FG respects the court of law and release Nnamdi Kanu. This will surely put an end to the sit at home

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by PainfulTruth: 10:58am On Jul 29, 2023
LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL..... VIDEO PROOF OR I DON'T BELIEVE IT. YOU GUYS THINK WE'RE DUMB
nlfpmod:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by Chiachifranklin: 11:31am On Jul 29, 2023
Inasmuch I don't like sit at home,but d Truth remains that,the Letter is fake! What stops them from allowing MNK to have just a minute live video to address what he has written.Very simple tactics
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by Donedeal1(m): 11:36am On Jul 29, 2023
Not now

Ekpa will break ranks

Divide the terrorist organization

Form a parallel organization

Start a whole worst types of crimes.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by Omodua(m): 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
accordadoga28:
Hehehe

Nnamdi Kanu and Ekpa. The two tormentors of the igbos

Nzogbu nzogbu does not pay. If you are now calling for peace, what was the essence of BURN DOWN THE ZOO (video is everywhere) in the first place?

You have to do your calculations first before you strike but nzogbu nzogbu won't allow them reason well.

The same mumu who was an instigator of violence and his gullible followers were burning down Nigueria is the same person preaching peace now because hand don touch am.

DSS don reset his brain. He no get chest to beat again

He should not become a preacher of peace. Let him remain a preacher of war.

He should remain indaboski

Fear DSS, liquid metal don turn candle wax 🤣
See your infantile reasoning. Someone wants to make peace. Does that means cowardice?

By the way, do you understand the basis of his struggle. If you do,you won't churn out this hateful message.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by onuman: 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:

Igbo land is a liability to Nigeria, check records 90% of oil and gas feeding Nigeria is from south south, secondly no Nigerian visits south east, no business or tourist attractions there, southeast is a liability.

Igbo man bought your father's grave and built house on top. Your Igbophobia will soon make you join your father in the world beyond.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' / Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram / Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.