Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East (54383 Views)

Simon Ekpa Ends Sit-at-home Order, Says No Election In ‘biafraland’ / BREAKING!!!! Nmandi Kanu Releases Pictures Of Ipob Special Scorpion Squad. / Nnamdi Kanu Releases Seven States That Will Form Biafra, Reveals System Of Gover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by biafranrealson: 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2023
Our leader has spoken.
Therefore we move every Monday henceforth
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2023
Speakz:
Simon Ekpa has gone rogue.

Even if Nnamdi Kanu is released today, Simon Ekpa won't agree to step down as the Prime Minister of Biafra Government in Exile grin
he copied nnamdi Kanu template... Simple...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by Bishop4real: 1:09pm On Jul 29, 2023
successmatters:
The real IPOB had been shouting it since, that MNK has no support for Ekpa who may be supported by other people.

Who started it in the first place? Do you know how many lives were lost because of Kanu's unguarded utterances? Suddenly, he wants peace. Why? Because suing for peace may help government grant him state pardon. So, he doesn't want to suffer further;hence, the sudden call for peace. I thought he wanted to burn down the "zoo". Or, is Naija no longer a "zoo"? Where are all those Ehis UK, US, EU, UN etc he boasted of when he was a free man? Why didn't any of these come for his rescue? Interestingly, it's the same SE political, religious & traditional leaders, whole he abused with reckless abandon, that are now helping plead for his freedom. Yet, morons will never learn. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
onuman:

Igbo man bought your father's grave and built house on top. Your Igbophobia will soon make you join your father in the world beyond.
Am from Akwa ibom.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by Hotfreeze: 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
Chiachifranklin:
Inasmuch I don't like sit at home,but d Truth remains that,the Letter is fake! What stops them from allowing MNK to have just a minute live video to address what he has written.Very simple tactics

He posted a letter, you said it is fake.
If he posts a video, you will say it is doctored.
If he's comes live, you will say he was cloned like Jubril of Sudan.

Even if Kanu is released, Ekpa will wake up one day and say Kanu is still in detention and it is just clone that was released. Another wahala go start be that. grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by Arabk25: 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2023
Chivik93:
unity beggars will masturbate on this, but it is fake news, the only news is think his people will obey is the one coming from his mouth live and direct, if the government real loves the citizens like they claim they do, why not obey their own court order or better still allow Him(MAZI NNADI KANU) to address his people in a live conference, these are some of the ways I feel they might be some peace in the south, LOOKING at it in a critical way, I think the Government that set the law and also break it, even as it affects its citizens but choose to look the other way because most of their own families live abroad, I THINK THEY ARE THE REAL ENEMY....
The government cannot allow him make a live video broacast because they are using simon to perpetuate evil and thereby putting the blame on him.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by Bouncin(m): 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2023
How do we believe this is from MNK though. Just asking
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by INDOMIE9090(f): 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2023
Tomek09:

This is Ogun State which we all know. Stop deceiving yourself.
lmao
Ignorant mofo,that is beree old area in Ibadan
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by BabaAduras: 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
successmatters:
This letter is very convincing, the people will listen to him. Now, the people using sit at home to cash out can go and rest.

God had blessed Igboland since the creation of the world, and no man can change that.

These letters should be printed and pasted at every market, guys should trend this news, send to every newspaper and news channels, fliers of it should be made and distributed to all peace loving people of the east.

Why dem dey attempt to call off the sit-at-home now? We, The Yorubas, are in total support of the Igbo self-destroying ”sit-at-home” o. In fact, we wish it continues for years and years.

Hunger don dey wire sense into dem? Please continue the sit-at-home jare. The letter is a fake letter concocted by the DSS.

Yeye, mumu Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by denony(m): 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
Yoruba unity beggers everywhere. I haven't seen a useless tribe like those confused set of people called Yorubas, only reading your derogatory comments here is enough to show your dirty and hate mind. Low self esteem is your problem
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by gidado14(m): 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/07/28/breaking-nnamdi-kanu-releases-handwritten-letter-declares-end-all-sit-home-south-east
this a lie Nnamdi Kanu wants Tinubu to grant him bail but we all know what you did the last time u were granted bail Please enjoy ur stay with DSS because it have been long when any idiot from abroad call Nigeria a zoom and we enjoyed it that way.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by OmoEpe(m): 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
sad angry MAZI KANU

You mean Cownu,the ape that is trapped in DSS cage awaiting public display for braindead Obi supporters to go and throw bananas to his cage like other gorillas?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by OmoEpe(m): 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
Tomek09:

This is Ogun State which we all know. Stop deceiving yourself.

Even the most remote part of Ogun state still have tarred roads,same can't be said for the likes of Aba,Arira,Nnewi and Mbaise. The most backward region in Africa is domiciled in the SE.

Incase you aren't intellectually engraved enough to know, 120yrs ago,inhabitants of the present SE region were walking around stark naked. That is how archaic and backward you guys are. The Hausa you call cows today were already empires as of then. Don't even go near the Yorubas

You owe Nigeria gratitude for making your wretched lineage to know civilization

Eleribu Omo IPOB

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by Austineva(m): 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2023
JooEeL:

D same governors that worked to kidnap MNKanu will now be the ones that MNKanu will be romancing?

In fact, that is why it is good to watch good movies like 24. MNKanu is not in the best shape... psychologically, its an immense torture to be locked underground for 2 solid years. Even if he writes it, it's under duress and torture.

And come to think of it, why is it just when its a few days to the 2-weeks sit-at-home MSEkpa that all these is happening? From Enugu sealing of shops by Oluwole Mbah to the killing of the protesters, Uba's show 2 weeks ago and how Senate discussing the extradition of MSEkpa.
Am tell you Brotherly. It's just an act of a dying horse cos the Nigeria I know is gone. The reason they are facing/attacking Ekpa is because he is getting it right, thank God, Ekpa is unwavering kind of human else he may have given up since
The Nnamdi Kanu I know can't do such, all these things are bn done by those people that do have access to him, trust Nigerian politicians, they can do anything to get what they want but Ekpa remains their end as he use to say.
How are you doing Bro? Hope you are still staying safe?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by engrchykae(m): 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2023
successmatters:

To cause more mayhem
you can start fire but you may not be able to control the fire
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by engrchykae(m): 4:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
Diddycsbsb:
Ship have sail 360 no going back
plus me minus you,ship must sail

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by engrchykae(m): 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
People have no idea.
Kanu broadcasted years ago that the day he deviate from the struggle,the person following him should shoot him and lead.
Kanu is now collateral damage, ship must sail

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by Zooposki(f): 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2023
successmatters:
This letter is very convincing, the people will listen to him. Now, the people using sit at home to cash out can go and rest.

God had blessed Igboland since the creation of the world, and no man can change that.

These letters should be printed and pasted at every market, guys should trend this news, send to every newspaper and news channels, fliers of it should be made and distributed to all peace loving people of the east.

Reminds me of police forcing one to write false statements under forceful coercion. Lol.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by engrchykae(m): 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
id4sho:

Remember ipob splited, Simon ekpa leads autopilot faction. Will Simon ekpa call his boys to order
The autopilot faction are deadly and brutal
kanu already finished work when he instituted autopilot.
He knew a day like this will come.
Two years since his detention,have the agitation stopped?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by engrchykae(m): 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
Livingstone124:
Another Ekpa disciple on the beat. Sorry, this is the end of the road for your pay Master.
daughters of Jerusalem are supposed to be crying for their children instead of crying for Jesus

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by onuman: 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:

Am from Akwa ibom.
Shut up. If Nigeria has one million people like you, the country would have been like a Golgotha.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by AjaoEstater(m): 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
First Boko Haram, Now Separatists all ending their shenanigans. Its now all normal crimes like Rape, Kidnapping, Homicide etc. Nonetheless, this is just the beginning. Nigeria will be the greatest country and federation in human history. Inshallah Ameen Allah.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by Zeezenho: 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2023
Dpaulie:

Like are you happy with the sit at home going on in the south east??
Is Ekpa a right person to listen to or obey?

Of Cause am very happy with the sit at home.if Nigeria can not obey its judiciary which us the hight of lawlessness. MNK is set free by the court whats is he still doing in captivity?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by Ndleabilli: 6:13pm On Jul 29, 2023
He's fighting for his release
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by Paretomaster1(m): 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
Odin13:
But will Ekpa bingos hear?

The foolish Ekpa and his ekuke’s already have their eyes on destroying igboland just for their selfish pursuit.

Wetin concern me..

If Ekpa feel say him be man and na him PapA born am

Make he come igboland .. Anambra main market ..come try him luck.. if igbos no lynch am..

Make we know why…

Why don't you people lynch the few miscreants enforcing the sit at home??

You rather run with your tails between your legs....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by HRMK: 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2023
Hmmmmmmmmm..............
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by egoldman(m): 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Better late than never. I hope he will hear now that the falcon can no longer hear the falconer wink

May God heal Igboland. God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

For the first time you make sense on nairaland.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by Tomek09(m): 10:45pm On Jul 29, 2023
OmoEpe:

Even the most remote part of Ogun state still have tarred roads,same can't be said for the likes of Aba,Arira,Nnewi and Mbaise. The most backward region in Africa is domiciled in the SE.

Incase you aren't intellectually engraved enough to know, 120yrs ago,inhabitants of the present SE region were walking around stark naked. That is how archaic and backward you guys are. The Hausa you call cows today were already empires as of then. Don't even go near the Yorubas

You owe Nigeria gratitude for making your wretched lineage to know civilization

Eleribu Omo IPOB
Yen yen yen. Why are your people hawking Agbo and doing tailoring work in a wretched region Always talking rubbish. Continue defending ur brown roof enclave.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by JooEeL(m): 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2023
Austineva:
Am tell you Brotherly. It's just an act of a dying horse cos the Nigeria I know is gone. The reason they are facing/attacking Ekpa is because he is getting it right, thank God, Ekpa is unwavering kind of human else he may have given up since
The Nnamdi Kanu I know can't do such, all these things are bn done by those people that do have access to him, trust Nigerian politicians, they can do anything to get what they want but Ekpa remains their end as he use to say.
How are you doing Bro? Hope you are still staying safe?

Omo ma bro I just dey o. The forces against Biafra restoration many sha.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by Austineva(m): 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2023
JooEeL:

Omo ma bro I just dey o. The forces against Biafra restoration many sha.
Am telling you, my awesome Brother. Just like sand, sometimes I do ask myself if there is still hope in this struggle, but wen I listen to Simon and h how hard he is pushing the struggle I will be like wow definitely Biafra will come but alot will happen b4 then. It's well! Agents of Darkness everywhere. Have you had the recent bruhaha of Aloy Ejimakor?😂

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East by JooEeL(m): 4:33pm On Jul 30, 2023
Austineva:
Am telling you, my awesome Brother. Just like sand, sometimes I do ask myself if there is still hope in this struggle, but wen I listen to Simon and h how hard he is pushing the struggle I will be like wow definitely Biafra will come but alot will happen b4 then. It's well! Agents of Darkness everywhere. Have you had the recent bruhaha of Aloy Ejimakor?😂

I deh on twitter since yesterday deh follow gist.

DOS camp deh very happy. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) / Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing / Man Climbs Tree, Says He Will Not Come Down Until A New Government Is Sworn In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.