Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,455 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Imo: SDP Candidate Decamps To PDP, Declares Support For Samdaddy Anyanwu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo: SDP Candidate Decamps To PDP, Declares Support For Samdaddy Anyanwu (11124 Views)

Imo People Tired Of APC, I’ll Defeat Uzodinma – PDP Candidate, Samdaddy Anyanwu / Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu / Imo SDP Chieftains Fight, Exchange Blows, Suspend Congress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo: SDP Candidate Decamps To PDP, Declares Support For Samdaddy Anyanwu by AskNgige2: 1:07am On Jul 29, 2023
Mopolchi:
Stanly Chike does not have capacity. Athan will send Uzodinjo out of Imo.

Lol .. u de follow news at all?

Who dash athan LP LP tickets?

He has been withdrawn Oga
Re: Imo: SDP Candidate Decamps To PDP, Declares Support For Samdaddy Anyanwu by KGREAT(m): 2:12am On Jul 29, 2023
Political jobber
Re: Imo: SDP Candidate Decamps To PDP, Declares Support For Samdaddy Anyanwu by Nobody: 2:13am On Jul 29, 2023
Hustler
Re: Imo: SDP Candidate Decamps To PDP, Declares Support For Samdaddy Anyanwu by bashir247: 3:07am On Jul 29, 2023
Let's leave the comment section for those from imo state. They know the popularity of each candidate than we from other state. Don't just come here and be saying what you don't know about
aminulive:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/07/25/imo-guber-sdp-candidate-onyiriuka-defects-to-pdp-backs-anyanwu/

1 Like

Re: Imo: SDP Candidate Decamps To PDP, Declares Support For Samdaddy Anyanwu by bashir247: 3:10am On Jul 29, 2023
[Leave it for imolites]Damnnn niggar

Political prostitutes[/quote]
Re: Imo: SDP Candidate Decamps To PDP, Declares Support For Samdaddy Anyanwu by bashir247: 3:11am On Jul 29, 2023
Sure
EmperorCaesar:
Hope is still coming
Re: Imo: SDP Candidate Decamps To PDP, Declares Support For Samdaddy Anyanwu by Gbeng30(m): 6:13am On Jul 29, 2023
Politics in this part of the world is all about money,power and fame. its not about governance or leadership...so it's a strategy to win with the winning team
Re: Imo: SDP Candidate Decamps To PDP, Declares Support For Samdaddy Anyanwu by JealousCobra(m): 6:24am On Jul 29, 2023
[i][/i]
SamuelAnyawu:
No noise.

Slowly and Gently to Douglas house Owerri.

Imolites are solidly behind my mentor Senator Samuel Anyanwu aka Sam Daddy

I love Imo State, it is great at nights, my time there will always be remembered 😎
Re: Imo: SDP Candidate Decamps To PDP, Declares Support For Samdaddy Anyanwu by 007kjb: 6:29am On Jul 29, 2023
Mopolchi:

Athan is UZODIMMA mole...now I will back senator anyanwu

I wish ihedioha got PDP ticket over anyanwu
Re: Imo: SDP Candidate Decamps To PDP, Declares Support For Samdaddy Anyanwu by 007kjb: 6:35am On Jul 29, 2023
Though UZODIMMA IS ACTUALLY WORKING,JUST THAT HE MANAGED ESN ISSUES VERY WRONGLY
Re: Imo: SDP Candidate Decamps To PDP, Declares Support For Samdaddy Anyanwu by Godsonkemz(m): 6:41am On Jul 29, 2023
Hope is just using Sam daddy to destroy PDP like wike, the betrayer did at the federal level.
Re: Imo: SDP Candidate Decamps To PDP, Declares Support For Samdaddy Anyanwu by CJStarz: 6:42am On Jul 29, 2023
jeromestarks:
SDP is irrelevant.

If you're not married to a virgin woman, two or more of your children are not yours.

If you doubt me, carry out DNA test.
U get problem,walahi. Stop generalizing.
Re: Imo: SDP Candidate Decamps To PDP, Declares Support For Samdaddy Anyanwu by penearth(m): 6:59am On Jul 29, 2023
Hope 2023 should continue. Massive road projects in imo state is alarming. Tha governor made me proud of him. Plz let Hope continue
Re: Imo: SDP Candidate Decamps To PDP, Declares Support For Samdaddy Anyanwu by condralbedez: 7:11am On Jul 29, 2023
Ex Governor Ibori’s Daugher will head House Committee NDDC.

Ex Gov. Nasir El Rufai’s Son will head House Committee on Banking Regulation.

Ex Gov. Alao Akala’s son will head House Committee on Youths in Parliament.

Ex Gov. Osoba’s son will chair Committee on Justice.

But it's the son of a Nobody that will snatch ballot boxes and rig elections on election day.

I refuse to belong in that system
Re: Imo: SDP Candidate Decamps To PDP, Declares Support For Samdaddy Anyanwu by PortHarcourtcit(m): 7:54am On Jul 29, 2023
Mopolchi:
you people always make the same mistake, emotions does not win election, Hope uzidimma is winning and will win his reelection... %1000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo: SDP Candidate Decamps To PDP, Declares Support For Samdaddy Anyanwu by Abagworo(m): 7:59am On Jul 29, 2023
007kjb:
Though UZODIMMA IS ACTUALLY WORKING,JUST THAT HE MANAGED ESN ISSUES VERY WRONGLY

Which work if I may ask? Stop the joke
Re: Imo: SDP Candidate Decamps To PDP, Declares Support For Samdaddy Anyanwu by longayink: 9:16am On Jul 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Political prostitutes
Hope Uzodinma was in PDP.
Anything to remove the APC Supreme court governor of Imo state is welcome.
APC is not only irresponsible, it's most irresponsible political party in Africa.
The APC which made Nigeria become the poverty capital of the world.
The APC which uses proxies to wage war against a part of its country.

1 Like

Re: Imo: SDP Candidate Decamps To PDP, Declares Support For Samdaddy Anyanwu by Tomek09(m): 10:44am On Jul 29, 2023
SamuelAnyawu:
No noise.

Slowly and Gently to Douglas house Owerri.

Imolites are solidly behind my mentor Senator Samuel Anyanwu aka Sam Daddy
Dey play.
Re: Imo: SDP Candidate Decamps To PDP, Declares Support For Samdaddy Anyanwu by Tomek09(m): 10:44am On Jul 29, 2023
Abagworo:

Which work if I may ask? Stop the joke
grin grin grin
Re: Imo: SDP Candidate Decamps To PDP, Declares Support For Samdaddy Anyanwu by Tomek09(m): 10:45am On Jul 29, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
you people always make the same mistake, emotions does not win election, Hope uzidimma is winning and will win his reelection... %1000
Hope is a brutal politician. He will win.
Re: Imo: SDP Candidate Decamps To PDP, Declares Support For Samdaddy Anyanwu by Tomek09(m): 10:45am On Jul 29, 2023
condralbedez:
Ex Governor Ibori’s Daugher will head House Committee NDDC.

Ex Gov. Nasir El Rufai’s Son will head House Committee on Banking Regulation.

Ex Gov. Alao Akala’s son will head House Committee on Youths in Parliament.

Ex Gov. Osoba’s son will chair Committee on Justice.

But it's the son of a Nobody that will snatch ballot boxes and rig elections on election day.

I refuse to belong in that system
Na Naija you dey ooo
Re: Imo: SDP Candidate Decamps To PDP, Declares Support For Samdaddy Anyanwu by mbaise1000: 11:13am On Jul 29, 2023
Mopolchi:

Which athan bros, is it the one working for uzodimma? I think you are apc, or you are not in imo state, if you are talking about the one handed athan, he is with apc, you are supposed to know this naaaaa
Re: Imo: SDP Candidate Decamps To PDP, Declares Support For Samdaddy Anyanwu by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
Abagworo:

Because you are not from Imo hence your wish of evil on the people. Uzodinma's continued stay means continued killing while his exit brings room for possible peace depending on how his successor approaches settlement of families whose innocent people were killed and tagged wrongly. I cried after watching the Alex Otti video at Ariaria where he admitted that innocent people were hurt and that's just about enough to stop possible crisisin his State. If Uzodinma had admitted their innocence and apologized to families of those who were caught in crossfire there would have been no crisis in Imo State. Imo has the most educated, gentle and trouble free breed of Nigerians

Spot on!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Sokoto Rally - In Pictures / PHCN & Blackout ,When It Rains: Why? / We Are Ready To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage – PDP Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.