Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Breaking: Tribunal Did Not Sack Labour Party House Of Rep Member. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Tribunal Did Not Sack Labour Party House Of Rep Member. (1029 Views)

UPDATE: Tribunal Did Not Sack Orji Kalu, His Certificate Remains Intact / I Did Not Sack Any Worker- Gov. Fayemi / BREAKING: Tribunal Dismisses Onnoghen’s No-case Submission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Tribunal Did Not Sack Labour Party House Of Rep Member. by Penguin2: 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2023
Apparently, PDP boys ran and spread fake news that Hon. Mathew (Okada Honourable) was sacked by the court and the PDP candidate declared winner.

But the right information filtering in now is that the Tribunal actually struck out the case of the PDP candidate and upheld the election of the Labour Party Rep Member.

I wonder what PDP boys hoped to gain with fake news that won’t change the ruling of the court.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tribunal Did Not Sack Labour Party House Of Rep Member. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
Mtcheww I hate seeing anything LP. He should decamp to our party.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tribunal Did Not Sack Labour Party House Of Rep Member. by Penguin2: 10:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:

Eyaaah! Pele!

I’d advise you brace up, because you will soon start seeing LP mounted in Aso Rock.

I wouldn’t want you consuming any harmful substance, so prepare yourself before time.

Need I remind you that today is the last day for Tinubu, Shettima, INEC and APC to file their reply to Peter Obi’s written address, and less than 2 hours to the deadline of 12am, they are yet to submit their replies.

That’s what you concentrate yourself on and not doing bad belle for LP because it will never work just like Apapa’s own all came to futility.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tribunal Did Not Sack Labour Party House Of Rep Member. by richidinho(m): 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2023
grin
Re: Breaking: Tribunal Did Not Sack Labour Party House Of Rep Member. by Otundaola: 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2023
Blame Money and electoral process for all Nigerian woes
Re: Breaking: Tribunal Did Not Sack Labour Party House Of Rep Member. by nepapole(m): 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
Lobatan

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tribunal Did Not Sack Labour Party House Of Rep Member. by VinnyBaba: 10:44pm On Jul 28, 2023
'LP is a Social media Party and will not win one State or LGA in the Election'.

Now, these APC demons are Looking for ways of destroying the Party. sad

God will SHAME una! 😕😎😎

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tribunal Did Not Sack Labour Party House Of Rep Member. by Bioboy1213(m): 11:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
Still counting
Re: Breaking: Tribunal Did Not Sack Labour Party House Of Rep Member. by orohbirodeysmel: 1:01am On Jul 29, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Breaking: Tribunal Did Not Sack Labour Party House Of Rep Member. by Akaegwu(m): 1:23am On Jul 29, 2023
IconicR:
Heart ♥ attack is very close. You will soon die of it if care is not taken. Free your self from hate. High blood pressure is real.

(1) (Reply)

Festus Kayemo Bows Low To Greet SGF Akume / What Ministerial Position Is Good For This Man? / Nigerian Tribes Are Playing With Huge Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.