Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders (3751 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release / Ex-Abia Finance Commissioner, Oriaku 'Dancing Naked In Market Square', By Nnamdi / Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 1:42am On Jul 29, 2023
THE self-styled Prime Minister of the proscribed Independent Peoples of Biafra (IPOB) based in Ireland, Simon Ekpa has rejected the sit-at-home order allegedly sent by the leader of IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

The purported letter was said to have been written by hand but in his reaction, Ekpa said the letter was fake and stage managed by Kanu's Lawyer, Alloy Ejimakor and the Enugu State Governor, Frank Mbah.

Ekpa gave its own counter order to reject the sit-at-home order.

@BiafraRGIE
ANNOUNCEMENT
Our attention has been drawn to the fake letter from the pit of hell being paraded by
@SaharaReporters
and other Nigeria media claiming that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu wrote a letter.

It is not only a joke but an insult taking too far that the leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra is being misrepresented in this way.
As the Prime Minister of Biafra under the leadership of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, i call on all Biafrans to disregard the fake letter coming from DSS. We can’t take any order from the Islamic DSS and that is final.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu must be released and he must address Biafrans from Finland.

That is the condition of the Prime Minister of Biafra and the Biafra Republic Government In Exile.

2) @simon_ekpa
This is pre exposition of Aloy Ejimako.
@AloyEjimakor
is a good man, he has been threatened by the zoo. He has been threatened seriously and i am aware of it.

However, if it need to go dirty for Biafra to know the truth, i am in for it. Here is a text message from Aloy when he was in Enugu looking for how to contact Mbah. He was calling all government officials but when he succeeded in getting the ADC to the governor, he lied to me that it was the ADC that contacted him, not knowing i am already aware of that he was making contact while in Enugu.

I am on ground and have privilege to any information i want within seconds.
It is imperative that Biafrans must disregard the letter, we must continue to fight for freedom and for the release of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu irrespective of what these people are doing. I can never betray this Biafra Liberation, i was born for this and i have come to finish it.

Sit at home continues and after two weeks and MNK is not released, we will hit Nigeria harder!

@simon_ekpa
This is pre exposition of Aloy Ejimako.
@AloyEjimakor
is a good man, he has been threatened by the zoo. He has been threatened seriously and i am aware of it. However, if it need to go dirty for Biafra to know the truth, i am in for it.

Here is a text message from Aloy when he was in Enugu looking for how to contact Mbah. He was calling all government officials but when he succeeded in getting the ADC to the governor, he lied to me that it was the ADC that contacted him, not knowing i am already aware of that he was making contact while in Enugu.

I am on ground and have privilege to any information i want within seconds.
It is imperative that Biafrans must disregard the letter, we must continue to fight for freedom and for the release of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu irrespective of what these people are doing. I can never betray this Biafra Liberation, i was born for this and i have come to finish it.
Sit at home continues and after two weeks and MNK is not released, we will hit Nigeria harder!

CLICK TO READ MORE DETAILS:.

https://www.sojworldnews.com/ekpa-rejects-sit-at-home-order-by-nnamdi-kanu-issues-counter-orders/

https://www.sojworldnews.com/nnamdi-kanu-gives-order-from-prison-to-stop-sit-at-home-order-in-southeast-a-must-read/

https://www.sojworldnews.com/just-in-tribunal-sacks-lp-house-of-reps-member-hon-mathew-okada-man-in-kaduna/

https://www.sojworldnews.com/revealed-how-utomi-aisha-yesufu-falz-ighodalo-others-rally-to-instigate-fresh-endsars-anti-subsidy-protests-in-lagos/

*For Breaking News, kindly send your name and location to our WhatsApp No. 09069473894, add us to your group for our news updates. IGNORE, if you're already with us.*

2 Likes

Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by Maize247(f): 2:23am On Jul 29, 2023
Ekpa is not compromised on this matter of Biafra and the need to release Kanu. He is not ready to be diplomatic unlike others. Las Las he will be left alone as the agitation becomes weak

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by Nobody: 2:42am On Jul 29, 2023
Two bunch of clowns.

The one is writing a love letter to an imaginary audience while the other is busy prancing and deceiving himself with a non existent Biafra. These individuals have turned the Igbo people to a laughingstock.

I blame the Igbo governors and senators who did nothing over the years and allowed the lizard become a monster.

What a bunch of morons.

I thought my people are a very intelligent people.

Let me go write my own sit at home letter.

The epistle of sit-at-home to the morons.....

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by saintopus(m): 2:50am On Jul 29, 2023
It's now I know that Simon Ekpa is being sponsored by some individuals to destroy Igbo Land

In case you want to quote me bringing the ethnic thing, know that am not Igbo, a real Ijaw man from the Niger Delta.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by Padipadi(m): 3:07am On Jul 29, 2023
Ok. Mison Elepa FG ll catch you soon.

1 Like

Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by hammerT: 3:18am On Jul 29, 2023
Maize247:
Ekpa is not compromised on this matter of Biafra and the need to release Kanu. He is not ready to be diplomatic unlike others. Las Las he will be left alone as the agitation becomes weak

KEEP DREAMING.

WORST GUYS DEY WAIT TO TAKE OVER.

THIS MATTER WILL GET WORST AND BRING NIGERIA TO A BOIL.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by LOVEALAIGBO: 3:29am On Jul 29, 2023
saintopus:
It's now I know that Simon Ekpa is being sponsored by some individuals to destroy Igbo Land

I figured this out months ago! I knew the letter Mazi Kanu wrote from incarceration wouldn't be adhered to by the ekpa bastard! ekpa and his sponsors are just using Mazi Kanu as an excuse to carry out their evil agenda, and this part of the reason why he hasn't been released till date! However, i was happy the letter was written as it would help naive people begin to understand exactly who is and who isn't behind the insecurity in the south-east!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by Creamypie(m): 3:31am On Jul 29, 2023
I talk am b4 say f.g suppose wash e hands off east matter from beginning. Na only easterners fit solve this their Wahalla. Na them them. This interesting

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by OtuologyProf(m): 3:56am On Jul 29, 2023
saintopus:

Asi ocha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by Noneroone(m): 3:57am On Jul 29, 2023
Skyview01:
Two bunch of clowns.

The one is writing a love letter to an imaginary audience while the other is busy prancing and deceiving himself with a non existent Biafra. These individuals have turned the Igbo people to a laughingstock.

I blame the Igbo governors and senators who did nothing over the years and allowed the lizard become a monster.

What a bunch of morons.

yours is already longer
Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by jonero4(m): 4:02am On Jul 29, 2023
U no dey send person money ,u and ur family dey abroad dey enjoy life..me i dey here dey eat from my goods.
me i don tire for sit at home my money don finish.

4 Likes

Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by onumadu: 4:16am On Jul 29, 2023
Even if Kanu comes out today from detention (released totally), Simon Ekpa would not listen to him on anything.
Reason? Because Ekpa is not fighting for any Biafra.
He is a fifth columnist - a wolf in sheep skin.
And he is not alone...
I remember vividly, how some people led by udene formed one criminal group called BSMS (Biafra special military squad), and only God knows how many Igbo and others they led to their deaths.
This Biafra thing has produced some of the most devilish actors in Igboland, and the most baffling thing is that these actors are laser-focused on destroying Igbo people.
Why focus on their own people? Only God knows why.
Simon Ekpa is EXACTLY of that hue.

Kanu wrote that letter knowing fully well that Ekpa would not obey the order.
Kanu was only trying to openly wash his hands off Ekpa's criminal acts.
So, no surprises there.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by triple996(m): 4:18am On Jul 29, 2023
biafrans are in trouble. See wahala grin. U mean ekpa no longer listens to his lord and saviour. This is what happens when you start something you can't finish. Btw I doubt if that strange letter was written by kanu himself

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by Raskimonojendor: 4:31am On Jul 29, 2023
triple996:
biafrans are in trouble. See wahala grin. U mean ekpa no longer listens to his lord and saviour. This is what happens when you start something you can't finish. Btw I doubt if that strange letter was written by kanu himself
He said the letter was fake. How can he listen to something he doesn't believe it's real.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by tiger28: 4:33am On Jul 29, 2023
GHEN GHEN!!!!!

The Hunter has now become the Hunted.

Ibos don buy market!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by BenedictAbajue(m): 5:12am On Jul 29, 2023
Me and this Ekpa have scores to settle
Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by SmartODINO: 5:17am On Jul 29, 2023
Simon Ekpa is an Efulefu, sponsored by wicked politicians to destroy SE. But his cup will soon full.

3 Likes

Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by YorubaPrince: 5:26am On Jul 29, 2023
Ghen Ghen... grin
Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by Cabalgeneral: 5:37am On Jul 29, 2023
Skyview01:
Two bunch of clowns.

What a bunch of morons.

Why are you worrying yourself about Igbo Biafra, the federal government indirectly want Igbo to leave.
Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by Cabalgeneral: 5:39am On Jul 29, 2023
saintopus:

That is among the price Igbo have to pay for having Biafra, someone is sponsoring Simon Ekpa or not it's all aims for getting Igbo Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by Cabalgeneral: 5:42am On Jul 29, 2023
hammerT:

KEEP DREAMING.

WORST GUYS DEY WAIT TO TAKE OVER.

THIS MATTER WILL GET WORST AND BRING NIGERIA TO A BOIL.

Igbo land to a volcano after all no single Nigerian care of what is happening in Igbo land.

2 Likes

Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by Almaigaa: 5:42am On Jul 29, 2023
The Prime Minister of Biafra, Simon Ekpa has spoken. We Igbo are loyal to Simon Ekpa only. Make Nnamdi Kanu go fvck himself. grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by kingthreat(m): 5:42am On Jul 29, 2023
Ebonyi man that has already crowned himself prime minister of Biafra. You think he will listen to anybody?
Infact Nnamdi Kanu's detention is the best thing that ever happened to him

9 Likes

Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by Cabalgeneral: 5:43am On Jul 29, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

I figured this out months ago! I knew the letter Mazi Kanu wrote from incarceration wouldn't be adhered to by the ekpa bastard! ekpa and his sponsors are just using Mazi Kanu as an excuse to carry out their evil agenda, and this part of the reason why he hasn't been released till date! However, i was happy the letter was written as it would help naive people begin to understand exactly who is and who isn't behind the insecurity in the south-east!

Who declared sit at home in the first place in the very beginning.

Majority of you have fowl brain.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by Almaigaa: 5:44am On Jul 29, 2023
Cabalgeneral:

Igbo land to a volcano after all no single Nigerian care of what is happening in Igbo land.

It's not true. Our sit at home is actually paining Buhari and Tinubu. It also affect the North and Yoruba land too

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by QuotaSystem: 5:44am On Jul 29, 2023
The demystification of Nnamdu Kanu is in progress.

By Monday, he will realize how irrelevant he has become cheesy

If they drop sit-at-home, what does he want them to use to blackmail the “zoo”? Lmao.

Too late to dump nzobu-nzobu.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by Cabalgeneral: 5:46am On Jul 29, 2023
Creamypie:
I talk am say f.g suppose wash e hands off east matter. Na only easterners fit solve this their Wahalla. This in interesting

Biafra is the only way for Igbo people, federal government should support Biafra indirectly by allowing Igbo and Simon Ekpa to settle their scores.

1 Like

Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by Almaigaa: 5:47am On Jul 29, 2023
BenedictAbajue:
Me and this Ekpa have scores to settle

No come talk this one for IGBO Land oo. Because Ndigbo are loyal to the Prime Minister of Biafra, Mazi Simon Ekpa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by odduduwa: 5:54am On Jul 29, 2023
That letter is fake , no be Yoruba dey govt ? These people and lies are like 5and 6 . Nnamdi kanu can never ever write that letter infact that letter was written by one adekunle odegbami from Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by theophorus(m): 5:55am On Jul 29, 2023
You see dem dey claim say letter na Fake, say na Ronu people draft am.

I just dey pity these people very soon una eye go clear. Abeg make Ekpa declare 2Months Sit At Home joor.

These people want to exercise their Civil power and want the FG to suffers, so Ekpa should declare more Sit At Home so that FG can really suffer.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ijaws Want Sovereign Conference,Jonathan Aso rock na hotel,his village he return / Buhari To Serving Govt Officials- 'stay Away From My Residence...walks Out Custo / Differences Between American Police and Nigerian Police. -photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.