Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,305 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders (3771 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release / Ex-Abia Finance Commissioner, Oriaku 'Dancing Naked In Market Square', By Nnamdi / Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by Solsix(m): 6:13am On Jul 29, 2023
hammerT:

KEEP DREAMING.

WORST GUYS DEY WAIT TO TAKE OVER.

People are getting tired of these unnecessary sit at homes. Only few places in the village observe sit home enforced by criminals

THIS MATTER WILL GET WORST AND BRING NIGERIA TO A BOIL.
Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by PlayerMeji: 6:19am On Jul 29, 2023
I am so hit by this sit at home that I couldn't finish the third plate of cow leg pepper soup...

Can you imagine? Haha...this thing is too disturbing

4 Likes

Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by PlayerMeji: 6:24am On Jul 29, 2023
Always looking for imaginary enemies...

Someone said who has been fighting since Buhari was there... Now it is no longer Buhari, or Fulani...

Delusional grandeur

saintopus:
It's now I know that Simon Ekpa is being sponsored by some individuals to destroy Igbo Land

5 Likes

Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by maticar: 6:27am On Jul 29, 2023
Skyview01:
Two bunch of clowns.

The one is writing a love letter to an imaginary audience while the other is busy prancing and deceiving himself with a non existent Biafra. These individuals have turned the Igbo people to a laughingstock.

I blame the Igbo governors and senators who did nothing over the years and allowed the lizard become a monster.

What a bunch of morons.

I thought my people are a very intelligent people.

Let me go write my own sit at home letter.

The epistle of sit-at-home to the morons.....
We have read their letters

Nobody will read yours
You do not matter
Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by Diligent1(f): 6:56am On Jul 29, 2023
saintopus:
It's now I know that Simon Ekpa is being sponsored by some individuals to destroy Igbo Land
Continue shifting blame, it will end somewhere

5 Likes

Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by hammerT: 7:10am On Jul 29, 2023
Cabalgeneral:

Igbo land to a volcano after all no single Nigerian care of what is happening in Igbo land.

YET YOUR POLICE ARE DIEING FOR IT.

WE STILL READING YOUR COMMENTS ON EVERY THREAD AND TWITTER.

JUST SHUT UP ALREADY, NOBODY CARES FOR YOUR OPINIONS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by muykem: 7:28am On Jul 29, 2023
Do you expect prime minister to listen to bloody civilian like Nnamidi kanu before?

3 Likes

Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by kokorokoman: 7:28am On Jul 29, 2023
SmartODINO:
Simon Ekpa is an Efulefu, sponsored by wicked politicians to destroy SE. But his cup will soon full.
apart from sit at home there's nothing Simon is doing that kanu didn't do, so who sponsored kanu?

1 Like

Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by Fugazy2023: 7:30am On Jul 29, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

He said the letter was fake. How can he listen to something he doesn't believe it's real.

I have said it times without number that we have a sizable number of igbos that support this Ekpa movement. They love it, they embrace it

5 Likes

Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by Kingsmeal: 7:41am On Jul 29, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Here we have them. Killer apologist.
I have said it times without number that we have a sizable number of igbos that support this Ekpa movement. They love it, they embrace it

The person you quoted is a full blown Yorubaza and supporter of Gbola Tinubu
Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by SalamRushdie: 7:43am On Jul 29, 2023
The Nigerian NIA is very useless I must ..a Finland based fork lift operator that rides a bicycle to work everyday giving them such problems ..200k USD could get rid of this problem for ever without Nigeria even implicated anywhere

1 Like

Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by deanoffaculty: 8:36am On Jul 29, 2023
hammerT:

KEEP DREAMING.

You guyz are enjoying life in Lagos and other states. You keep supporting the boy called Ekpa while those who are being affected are in the far SE villages. Schools, businesses, daily activities etc are being affected and you still think Ekpa is doing this in the name of Biafra? Fellow Igbo killing their own kinsmen all in the name of "sit at home" order from a boy enjoying himself in Finland inside AC, fumigated environment without mosquitoes, making his money etc.
It's easier to support nonsense when it's not affecting you. Imagine your siblings, your parents, your loved ones being shot or hit by a bullet all in the name of "sit at home" from a boy in Finland.

We Igbos are intelligent and we have good hearts. We can't allow that Ekpa boy to keep playing mind games on us to achieve his selfish interest.

God bless all the SE states!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by 007kjb: 8:44am On Jul 29, 2023
Keep spreading false news and propaganda

If KANU wants to give orders he should put a call across to EKPA,or is making video calls now hard
Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by 007kjb: 8:47am On Jul 29, 2023
SalamRushdie:
The Nigerian NIA is very useless I must ..a Finland based fork lift operator that rides a bicycle to work everyday giving them such problems ..200k USD could get rid of this problem for ever without Nigeria even implicated anywhere

U think Finland is your backward country

Why don't you Make yourself available to go and execute him nama

1 Like

Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by Ikaeniyan0: 8:54am On Jul 29, 2023
onumadu:
Even if Kanu comes out today from detention (released totally), Simon Ekpa would not listen to him on anything.
Reason? Because Ekpa is not fighting for any Biafra.
He is a fifth columnist - a wolf in sheep skin.
And he is not alone...
I remember vividly, how some people led by udene formed one criminal group called BSMS (Biafra special military squad), and only God knows how many Igbo and others they led to their deaths.
This Biafra thing has produced some of the most devilish actors in Igboland, and the most baffling thing is that these actors are laser-focused on destroying Igbo people.
Why focus on their own people? Only God knows why.
Simon Ekpa is EXACTLY of that hue.

Kanu wrote that letter knowing fully well that Ekpa would not obey the order.
Kanu was only trying to openly wash his hands off Ekpa's criminal acts.
So, no surprises there.
Kanu is no different from Simon Ekpa. While he was a free man in the UK, he was behaving exactly like Ekpa. He's only being humbled now because he's lockup

4 Likes

Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by backtovillage: 8:57am On Jul 29, 2023
Almaigaa:
The Prime Minister of Biafra, Simon Ekpa has spoken. We Igbo are loyal to Simon Ekpa only. Make Nnamdi Kanu go fvck himself. grin
Even if them release Kanu today the guy go sit at home tire. Govs sef dey sit at home who is kano
Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by Okoroawusa: 9:04am On Jul 29, 2023
kokorokoman:
apart from sit at home there's nothing Simon is doing that kanu didn't do, so who sponsored kanu?
What do you mean by apart from? Nnamdi Kanu also declared sit ai home. Infact the sit at home was usually highly celebrated on Nairaland every Monday by Gidgiddy and co.

2 Likes

Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by Okoroawusa: 9:06am On Jul 29, 2023
deanoffaculty:

You guyz are enjoying life in Lagos and other states. You keep supporting the boy called Ekpa while those who are being affected are in the far SE villages. Schools, businesses, daily activities etc are being affected and you still think Ekpa is doing this in the name of Biafra? Fellow Igbo killing their own kinsmen all in the name of "sit at home" order from a boy enjoying himself in Finland inside AC, fumigated environment without mosquitoes, making his money etc.
It's easier to support nonsense when it's not affecting you. Imagine your siblings, your parents, your loved ones being shot or hit by a bullet all in the name of "sit at home" from a boy in Finland.

We Igbos are intelligent and we have good hearts. We can't allow that Ekpa boy to keep playing mind games on us to achieve his selfish interest.

God bless all the SE states!

Did you or did you not support this sit at home when it first rook place under Nnamdi Kanu? Answer that question first

3 Likes

Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by Benekkk: 9:09am On Jul 29, 2023
Is Simon Ekpa also observing the sit at home where he is? Revolutions always consume the poor masses.
Create a new nation and people like him will be at the helm of affairs, stealing its resources just like Nigeria is being raped to death!
Bring back colonialism and the (late) queen joor!
Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by SalamRushdie: 9:18am On Jul 29, 2023
007kjb:

U think Finland is your backward country

Why don't you Make yourself available to go and execute him nama

Anybody can be hit anywhere and nothing will happen

Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by 007kjb: 9:46am On Jul 29, 2023
SalamRushdie:

Anybody can be hit anywhere and nothing will happen

Go and hit him then
Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by socialjustice93: 10:00am On Jul 29, 2023
saintopus:

In case you want to quote me bringing the ethnic thing, know that am not Igbo, a real Ijaw man from the Niger Delta.

Asari dokubo and his asawana boys have been the ones trying to destroy Igbo land but now hand don touch am he begin cry like the fat pig he is.
Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by tinnymerit(m): 10:13am On Jul 29, 2023
Hitting Nigeria harder or hitting your people harder?
Catalonia got independent without sacrificing blood of anyone. Force can't do anything.
Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by saintopus(m): 10:18am On Jul 29, 2023
socialjustice93:

Asari dokubo and his asawana boys have been the ones trying to destroy Igbo land but now hand don touch am he begin cry like the fat pig he is.

Kai, Ndi Igbo, please stop this curse curse!!! We used to know the Yorubas as cursing machines of those days. Now Ndi Igbo have taken over the cursing business.

Please stop this!!!!

1 Like

Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by Hotfreeze: 10:20am On Jul 29, 2023
hammerT:

KEEP DREAMING.

Keep but burning down your region, no problem. No one gives a bleep. So far as your tantrums no even reach Asaba.
The day you try nonsense outside the SE, you animals will wish for death.
Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by Cooly100: 10:28am On Jul 29, 2023
Hotfreeze:

Keep but burning down your region, no problem. No one gives a bleep. So far as your tantrums no even reach Asaba.
The day you try nonsense outside the SE, you animals will wish for death.

Small yansh we dey shake...

Though I agree that this sit out home must stop..but you can't be talking like this.

Herdsmen came to your place did all they wanted, I didn't see you raise a finger cheesy
Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by Hotfreeze: 10:29am On Jul 29, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Look at the fools here
https://www.nairaland.com/7766173/igbos-been-manipulated-hating-simon

1 Like

Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by mrvitalis(m): 10:33am On Jul 29, 2023
Skyview01:
Two bunch of clowns.

The one is writing a love letter to an imaginary audience while the other is busy prancing and deceiving himself with a non existent Biafra. These individuals have turned the Igbo people to a laughingstock.

I blame the Igbo governors and senators who did nothing over the years and allowed the lizard become a monster.

What a bunch of morons.

I thought my people are a very intelligent people.

Let me go write my own sit at home letter.

The epistle of sit-at-home to the morons.....
Or the government who should obey court order to let this whole issue end
Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by BoldBrainz(m): 10:38am On Jul 29, 2023
Simon Ekpa has gone rogue.

I honestly don't envy the Igbos right now.
Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by Broveens42(m): 10:44am On Jul 29, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Simon Ekpa has gone rogue.

I honestly don't envy the Igbos right now.

Don't envy us.. we are fine without corrupt politicians
Re: EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders by Cabalgeneral: 10:55am On Jul 29, 2023
hammerT:

YET YOUR POLICE ARE DIEING FOR IT.

WE STILL READING YOUR COMMENTS ON EVERY THREAD AND TWITTER.

JUST SHUT UP ALREADY, NOBODY CARES FOR YOUR OPINIONS.

Igbo police not Nigeria police the earlier you realise that we Nigerians doesn't send you the better.

Wereyyyy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo wanted me to cry or— Rasheed Ladoja / Glamazons (nigerian Women) Vying For Political Office / Critics of Islamic banking ignorant –Sharia Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.