Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Gov Mbah Appoints Ekweremadu’s Son, 14 Others Commissioners - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Mbah Appoints Ekweremadu’s Son, 14 Others Commissioners (23484 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend / Mbah Appoints Ladi Akeredolu-Ale MD Of Enugu State Broadcasting Service / PDP Appoints Ekweremadu, Others As Technical Advisers To Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Mbah Appoints Ekweremadu’s Son, 14 Others Commissioners by Henryfortune(m): 10:16am On Jul 29, 2023
PaulH07:
Had a dream where Tinubu told me that we never see anything for this country.

Sey we go soon see shege, na that time we go know sey we don enter one chance.

Na cry make me wake up.

That your dream was a result of the he'd drugs you been taking... Pls desist from it it would do you no go at all
Re: Gov Mbah Appoints Ekweremadu’s Son, 14 Others Commissioners by Pat081: 10:18am On Jul 29, 2023
Those who we did not see on line where the poor are under sun and rain to vote but where it is time to give appointment you see them son and daughter of who are in power and those who have thief our money
Philipmoon2:
Just look at what is happening, they are appointing their sons and daughters to manage the affairs of the state/Nigeria.
Is the common Nigeria citizen not part of governornace!
But you and me will come here to bully each other, in order to defend them while their sons and daughters are being groomed oversees, preparing them to take over governornace where they, their parents stopped!

1 Like

Re: Gov Mbah Appoints Ekweremadu’s Son, 14 Others Commissioners by Britishpea: 10:26am On Jul 29, 2023
IconicR:
That's good , I don't know why Ekweremadu is still being held unjustly. That boy involved in his saga isn't as innocent as people thought but the hatred Nigerians have for the rich folk will make them blind to the truth. Once you are rich in Nigeria, you are guilty of everything.

I agree with you. The case is fishy. Someone actually taught that boy to do what he did. But the future holds the unknown. And Nigerians? They make people who are in leadership roles or rich people look like they are the cause of their miserable lives. No one is stopping anyone from getting to the leadership role. Anyone is free to try.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Mbah Appoints Ekweremadu’s Son, 14 Others Commissioners by Chyma231(m): 10:37am On Jul 29, 2023
The worst mistake we youths will do is to allow children of the current elite government to enter into power , because once they do …. It’s over !!! They will do x10 what their parents did to this country .
Re: Gov Mbah Appoints Ekweremadu’s Son, 14 Others Commissioners by richeeyo(m): 10:41am On Jul 29, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:

Have you collected your 8k palliative
His that not your fellow low brain igbo man
Re: Gov Mbah Appoints Ekweremadu’s Son, 14 Others Commissioners by solreb: 10:54am On Jul 29, 2023
IconicR:
That's good , I don't know why Ekweremadu is still being held unjustly. That boy involved in his saga isn't as innocent as people thought but the hatred Nigerians have for the rich folk will make them blind to the truth. Once you are rich in Nigeria, you are guilty of everything.
Is it Nigerians tha made Ekweremadu lied to havest another person's organ without going through due process?. His cup was full and UK giovt. nailed him. He fully realise UK is not Nigeria were the rich and connected are above the law.
Re: Gov Mbah Appoints Ekweremadu’s Son, 14 Others Commissioners by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:14am On Jul 29, 2023
richeeyo:

His that not your fellow low brain igbo man

"His that" grin grin grin

Bulabu gazelle gagaraga cheesy
Re: Gov Mbah Appoints Ekweremadu’s Son, 14 Others Commissioners by Jackiedemie(m): 11:29am On Jul 29, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Show your evidence people who are harvesting organs are walking free in the UK, with the authorities doing nothing. Give me the list of their names and your source

Renal disease are rampant and transplant are done on daily basis. However, it's the guyman where caught na thieve and thieve where never caught na guyman.

Moreover, to answer your question, they do it in disguise of family members whereas the individual is highly paid for it. Erstwhile, they used the term free donor to cover up before it busted up and govt Maje a law that all free donor must donate to those who are on the await list not individual.
Re: Gov Mbah Appoints Ekweremadu’s Son, 14 Others Commissioners by Ikaeniyan0: 11:32am On Jul 29, 2023
Jackiedemie:

Renal disease are rampant and transplant are done on daily basis. However, it's the guyman where caught na thieve and thieve where never caught na guyman.

Moreover, to answer your question, they do it in disguise of family members whereas the individual is highly paid for it. Erstwhile, they used the term free donor to cover up before it busted up and govt Maje a law that all free donor must donate to those who are on the await list not individual.
Tell me the names of the people you know who did all what you claimed up there.
Re: Gov Mbah Appoints Ekweremadu’s Son, 14 Others Commissioners by Chiefpriestt: 11:42am On Jul 29, 2023
Blackstan:
Na u go sack am abi na ur papa which one
Must you bring his father into it. Many of you deserve to be sacrificed to the deities
Re: Gov Mbah Appoints Ekweremadu’s Son, 14 Others Commissioners by Trustmea: 11:45am On Jul 29, 2023
Dubetex96:
I pity for Gov Mbah the premium tears that will follow his immediate sacking is loading it is just matter of time.

Which sacking are u talking about when Edeoga has withdraw his suit? I think money has exchange hand and the guy man let go
Re: Gov Mbah Appoints Ekweremadu’s Son, 14 Others Commissioners by Naz34(m): 11:51am On Jul 29, 2023
PaulH07:
Had a dream where Tinubu told me that we never see anything for this country.

Sey we go soon see shege, na that time we go know sey we don enter one chance.

Na cry make me wake up.
Meaning; that is your village ancestor in disguise professing hardship and shege/punishment upon your household and village . You better go for deliverance asap.
Re: Gov Mbah Appoints Ekweremadu’s Son, 14 Others Commissioners by Naz34(m): 11:53am On Jul 29, 2023
wiseone28:
The rich keep getting richer
its called recycling
Re: Gov Mbah Appoints Ekweremadu’s Son, 14 Others Commissioners by wiseone28: 11:58am On Jul 29, 2023
Naz34:
its called recycling
Let the poor breathe
Re: Gov Mbah Appoints Ekweremadu’s Son, 14 Others Commissioners by phemmyfour: 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
IconicR:
You must be a joke.

He was unjust yet took the boy to UK for ulterior motive. Uk no be Nigeria where sentiments prevail over judgement. No one is above the law over there, not even the PM

1 Like

Re: Gov Mbah Appoints Ekweremadu’s Son, 14 Others Commissioners by aikyg(m): 1:07pm On Jul 29, 2023
Dubetex96:
I pity for Gov Mbah the premium tears that will follow his immediate sacking is loading it is just matter of time.

Na you wan sack am? Man is doing his job and you are here hating on him. Easy bro.
Re: Gov Mbah Appoints Ekweremadu’s Son, 14 Others Commissioners by Timmi: 1:24pm On Jul 29, 2023
Morbeta11:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/612507-gov-mbah-appoints-ekweremadus-son-14-others-commissioners.html

Politicians are recycling their kind, while the zombie followers are mumus to be slaughtered. People, you better use your God given common sense and stop following these dishonorable honorables for the crumbs given to the dogs.
Re: Gov Mbah Appoints Ekweremadu’s Son, 14 Others Commissioners by aestake: 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2023
fuckJones:
do you normally drink alomo bitters or you are bitter by nature?
Liked the forged discharge cert!?
Re: Gov Mbah Appoints Ekweremadu’s Son, 14 Others Commissioners by NEROSKY(m): 3:26pm On Jul 29, 2023
IconicR:

Which rubbish are you smoking?

1 Like

Re: Gov Mbah Appoints Ekweremadu’s Son, 14 Others Commissioners by patorial(m): 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2023
IconicR:

You go fit argue am with the Royal Court?

1 Like

Re: Gov Mbah Appoints Ekweremadu’s Son, 14 Others Commissioners by Cromagnon: 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
IconicR:
you are stupid

1 Like

Re: Gov Mbah Appoints Ekweremadu’s Son, 14 Others Commissioners by 9jaRealist: 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2023
IconicR:

Quit blaming the victim…

While we are empathetic (as humans) to his daughter’s plight…
Ekweremadu was jailed because he tried to use a poor person for human spare parts!

PS: I wonder why this his son didn’t volunteer his own kidney (not that he’s obligated to).
>
Re: Gov Mbah Appoints Ekweremadu’s Son, 14 Others Commissioners by Mikeiron78(m): 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
In Nigeria, criminals are rewarded and celebrated.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Board Of Inquiry Tried Capt. Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging / Anti-Banditry Protest In Katsina: 1 Killed, Many Injured / We Are Tired Of Open Grazing — Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.