Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

SS Man Explain What They Faced, During Bìafran War - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SS Man Explain What They Faced, During Bìafran War (4630 Views)

Buhari: Stop Begging Just Explain What Happened By Dele Sobowale / INEC Admits The Issues Faced During The 2023 Presidential Election / Challenges Faced During Just-concluded Presidential Election – INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SS Man Explain What They Faced, During Bìafran War by Christistruth03: 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
zeuss:
Trash.....
Philip Effiong was #2 in Biafra. He was efik. Many Yoruba including Wole soyinka supported Biafra.

Althose denying Ibos and even their ibo heritage did so and do to survive in the Nigerian system

Dnt rewrite history with lies.

Commodore Edet Akinwale Wey who was Gen Gowon's deputy was from Calabar

His mother was from Lagos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SS Man Explain What They Faced, During Bìafran War by Ngozi123(f): 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

And?

How many SS people were roaming the north back then ?

You think that the north now doesn't know how to make the difference ?

If anything their deaths were caused by your foolishness.

This shows that you really know nothing and do not care about the people you're 'defending'.

NtoAkwaIbom, I'm sorry for you and your people but we Igbos must form our own country and leave you to them. If you like, wise up now.
Re: SS Man Explain What They Faced, During Bìafran War by AuschwitzPrefec: 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ngozi123:

This shows that you really know nothing and do not care about the people you're 'defending'.

NtoAkwaIbom, I'm sorry for you and your people but we Igbos must form our own country and leave you to them. If you like, wise up now.

Story

You have been rejected by the entire SS.

Go and try your luck with Benue people

4 Likes

Re: SS Man Explain What They Faced, During Bìafran War by Oju4190: 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
Biafra troops invaded Bonny Island....raping deir women and were boosting dat if they win the war that they will claim the island......They were massive jubilation wen Nigeria troops came and chase the Biafra troops from the island.......

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SS Man Explain What They Faced, During Bìafran War by Ngozi123(f): 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Story

You have been rejected by the entire SS.

Go and try your luck with Benue people

Honestly, you reason like a fool.

1) You admited that there are Igbos native to the South-South region.
2) You implied that some of them even belong in the Igbo-dominated South-East region.
3) You implied that the Biafrans had no affinity with the Midwest region.
4) You failed to note that Nzeogwu was from the Midwest region.
5) You said that the minorities slaughtered in the North were mistaken for Igbos (proving my point).
6) You then justified their murder by claiming that there were only a few of them there (absolutely shocking and completely untrue, btw undecided).
7) After all your running around in circles and ignoring any comment that exposes you as an ignoramus, you now claim that the multi-ethnic (which, you admit, includes Igbos) and multi-faceted people of the South-South region have unanimously rejected the Igbo ethnic group.

Do you see how this makes no sense? Especially as I have always maintained that I do not want us to form a country with any minority. I want an Igbo-only country and always have.

Btw, I'm giving you one final chance. Send me your account details so that I can send you the money for your HIV test. I will not offer it again.
Re: SS Man Explain What They Faced, During Bìafran War by AuschwitzPrefec: 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ngozi123:

Honestly, you reason like a fool.

1) You admited that there are Igbos native to the South-South region.
2) You implied that some of them even belong in the Igbo-dominated South-East region.
3) You implied that the Biafrans had no affinity with the Midwest region.
4) You failed to note that Nzeogwu was from the Midwest region.
5) You said that the minorities slaughtered in the North were mistaken for Igbos (proving my point).
6) You then justified their murder by claiming that there were only a few of them there (absolutely shocking and completely untrue, btw undecided).
7) After all your running around in circles and ignoring any comment that exposes you as an ignoramus, you now claim that the multi-ethnic (which, you admit, includes Igbos) and multi-faceted people of the South-South region have unanimously rejected the Igbo ethnic group.

Do you see how this makes no sense? Especially as I have always maintained that I do not want us to form a country with any minority. I want an Igbo-only country and always have.

Btw, I'm giving you one final chance. Send me your account details so that I can send you the money for your HIV test. I will not offer it again.

Face the facts presented here on this thread pertaining to your orcs raping , killing , torturing and eating defenseless minorities caught up in your rogue Biafra and those in the Midwest.

Every other rubbish you are posting here does not exonerate your genocidal war criminals .

4 Likes

Re: SS Man Explain What They Faced, During Bìafran War by Ngozi123(f): 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Face the facts presented here on this thread pertaining to your orcs raping , killing , torturing and eating defenseless minorities caught up in your rogue Biafra and those in the Midwest.

Every other rubbish you are posting here does not exonerate your genocidal war criminals .

Lol, I can't be bothered anymore. I don't understand how you can be here all day every day. My goodness! shocked

1 Like

Re: SS Man Explain What They Faced, During Bìafran War by Cantonese: 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Okoro, you invade another region, displace it's leaders for an Okoro one and defend such on the excuse that you needed to do such because you were passing through it to invade another region.

Look ehn, you Ibos better bury any thought of southern unity .

SS and SW wants nothing to do with you cannibals

That phone/laptop in your hand na dem sell am.
The roof over your head na dem sell am.
The floor tiles you step on na dem.
The shoes and clothes you wear na dem sell am.
All the electricals and electronics in your house na dem.
The boxers covering that your small prick na dem.
The Korope and buses carrying you up and down na dem.
The spare parts na dem.
The torchlight to see for night na dem.
The fan blowing that your small head na dem.
The drugs to save you from the die wey you for don die since, na dem.
If you no get transport money to go out of that your one room, you go beg dem.
The pots, pans, plates, cookers, matches to give you food, na dem.

Can you see that without them you cannot survive? Without them you are absolutely nothing. Can you now see who are the true leaders?

If no be say you be mumu, you’d know that the SS has a lot of Igbo cities and villages. Go collect am for their hand na.
Re: SS Man Explain What They Faced, During Bìafran War by Belafonte(m): 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ngozi123:

Only an illiterate would think this. The minorities of the South-South can stay in Nigeria or form their own country for all I care but Igboland is Igboland. We will not cede even an inch to that contraption called Nigeria. We will not leave our people to be slaughtered by savages.

Nobody in your lineage dead or alive is as learned as I am. You think I'm one of your baby factory products? Who wants ypur accursed iboland that even you ibos run away from? Your people will be slaughtered if they pass their bounds. They have been slaughtered before and they can be slaughtered again. Be warned.

2 Likes

Re: SS Man Explain What They Faced, During Bìafran War by AuschwitzPrefec: 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ngozi123:

Lol, I can't be bothered anymore. I don't understand how you can be here all day every day. My goodness! shocked

No argument anymore ?

Rest ohu
Re: SS Man Explain What They Faced, During Bìafran War by Tochitee(m): 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
Hello
Re: SS Man Explain What They Faced, During Bìafran War by DMerciful(m): 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2023
What is the purpose of this thread?
Nvestor02:
1967 is a black year in our history.
When a nation declares war on each other,
Both of them are forcing us to be part of them.
Why can't they leave us to be neutral?

Before we know it
We see our territory on the map of Biafra.
We see Biafran Soldiers matching inside our land.
Giving our people the tag they don't want to take

Chasing people to places where light can't enter
Looting all our banks to buy more ammunition
Our hard-earned money is gone
Taking away our freedom to get their freedom
This is not a war of justice.

They call us their brothers.
But they are giving us the biggest pain.
Killing our people who want to be neutral
Are we now a conquered people?

Our similar lifestyle makes us suffer more
Green and white soldiers believe we are truly part of the enemy.
While Biafran Soldiers believe we are not trustworthy
They both have big interest in our land
And little feeling for our wellbeing.

Our region, which was once peaceful,
Is now full of pain and agony.
All mothers are sad.
Our children are crying.
Everybody loses loved ones.
Has anybody suffered from a war they knew nothing about like this before?

Our loyalty stands with the green and white soldiers.
Only their victory can give us back our land.
If they lose, the enemy has won.
If they win, we have learned a great lesson.
We won't let anybody decide our fate for us again.

🖌️Akwa Lifestyle
Follow for more.
Re: SS Man Explain What They Faced, During Bìafran War by AuschwitzPrefec: 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2023
DMerciful:

Setting the record straight .

You were no victims but the aggressors and land thieves .

Asking dumb questions anytime SS tell their story but you bastards have been left feral since 1970 to claim your victimhood .

Fck outta here.

4 Likes

Re: SS Man Explain What They Faced, During Bìafran War by DMerciful(m): 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
I'm from SS and I'm Igbo!

For how long are we gonna be held captive by evils before we were born? Why not focus on demanding good governance from the current govt?
AuschwitzPrefec:

Setting the record straight .

You were no victims but the aggressors and land thieves .

Asking dumb questions anytime SS tell their story but you bastards have been left feral since 1970 to claim your victimhood .

Fck outta here.
Re: SS Man Explain What They Faced, During Bìafran War by T8ksy(m): 11:06pm On Jul 29, 2023
DMerciful:
I'm from SS and I'm Igbo!

For how long are we gonna be held captive by evils before we were born? Why not focus on demanding good governance from the current govt?

Where is your father from? Igbo or ss?

1 Like

Re: SS Man Explain What They Faced, During Bìafran War by AuschwitzPrefec: 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2023
T8ksy:

He's a bonafide Okoro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SS Man Explain What They Faced, During Bìafran War by Raskimonojendor: 11:11pm On Jul 29, 2023
DMerciful:
Una hate history and I totally understand why.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SS Man Explain What They Faced, During Bìafran War by AuschwitzPrefec: 11:16pm On Jul 29, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Una hate history and I totally understand why.
these are the same bastards that have been claiming that history must be retold but when we confront them with the truth and especially that of the SS people , they begin to cry that we are opening old wounds .

At no time do they even attempt to refute the SS position on them being the aggressors instead they shout propaganda and call for the mods to shut it down.

Typical Okoro foolishness.

Never seen a more predictable impulsive people in my life.

No tact . No strategy . No game plan.

Just plain emotional blackmail with pure debunkable lies.

4 Likes

Re: SS Man Explain What They Faced, During Bìafran War by Jomonix: 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
Hotfreeze:

Immediately Ojukwu declared Biafra, his first point of call was to go rob the CBN regional branch in the East and steal Naira notes.
That's why the change finished Ojukwu.

If them born you well, deny that Ojukwu robbed the bank. I will use evidence to disgrace you here.

You guys are best ignored
Re: SS Man Explain What They Faced, During Bìafran War by zeuss: 12:33am On Jul 30, 2023
Christistruth03:

Commodore Edet Akinwale Wey who was Gen Gowon's deputy was from Calabar

His mother was from Lagos

Major ikenwachukwu who was fighting on the Nigerian side was from Abia state.

His mother was fulani.

1 Like

Re: SS Man Explain What They Faced, During Bìafran War by Nmaemeka: 1:16am On Jul 30, 2023
Belafonte:
Secrets being exposed. Me likey grin cheesy

The problem of the average ibo is that they truly believe they are superior to everybody and their way is the best grin

They use insults and derogatory words freely but cry when such behavior is retaliated. We have, in the spirit of love as fellow Nigerians, let them get away with their sophistry and revision of history for far too long that they are beginning to believe they have us fooled.

I said it here during the elections that I voted Peter Obi even campaigned for him as a detribalised Nigerian but regretted my support of the Agulu fraud by the end of election day. These clowns even had an ill-advised agenda to take over Lagos by imposing a Manchurian candidate which many Lagosian Obi supporters resisted. Thanks in part to our boys in the streets. grin grin

As you noticed, for the first time in more than 20 years, there is no Igbo appointee in the commissioners' list in Lagos. This is because the handshake between Lagos and Igbos is beginning to go beyond the elbow. Una wan dey tickle una papa. Well, we go give una woto woto. Remember eze ndigbo werey is still in jail and will be there for the foreseeable future. Chest beating and noise making are not signs of valour or battle acumen. The real warriors and victors are kknown after the battle is over and the smoke has cleared. That's why yorubas no dey shake. Make he happen first make body tell una

Ibos hear this and hear this very clearly, try rubbish and see what you didn't see in 1967-1970. The rest of Nigeria is hip to you and yours inherited foolishness. If una wan win Darwin awards en masse, please go ahead. Our own na to arrange meeting with una and una Papa for heaven.

Shalom fake jews grin grin
you are just talking trash
Re: SS Man Explain What They Faced, During Bìafran War by tiger28: 1:40am On Jul 30, 2023
HeeBraHim2:

The people that are denying you already. Why una no dey get shame ?

Dey your dey abeg.... Carry your 5 state and go.

Beggie Beggie Shameless Ppl dem! grin
Re: SS Man Explain What They Faced, During Bìafran War by XAUBulls: 2:49am On Jul 30, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

The Resistance

According to an Army manual, "a resistance movement is the organized element of a disaffected population, which resists a government or occupying power with means varying from passive to violently active. Resistance movements begin to form when dissatisfaction occurs among strongly motivated individuals who cannot further their cause by peaceful and legal means".

Not much has been written about the popular resistance. In their memoirs, Ademoyega and Ejoor make passing reference to it. Much of what we know comes from the written account of Ogbemudia corroborated by oral testimony. For some reason, Alexander Madiebo saw things differently from his position as Commander of the Biafran Army in Enugu, even claiming in his narrative that "Benin was taken early that morning without a single loss of life, amidst frantic jubilation by the entire local population." . One can only wonder about which population he was referring, and the veracity of intelligence reports reaching the East.

Many resistance groups may have operated in the Midwest, but one in particular was organized and very effective. This group was the one formed by Chief Michael A. Ojomo in Benin on August 18th. According to Ogbemudia, "….In a short time, recruitment and training started, and volunteers came in hundreds. Soon afterwards, an effective system of hit and runs was in operation…..By 26th of August, we had assembled a reliable force of about 600 men and 180 women……"

Supportive citizens, who were too old for action, donated their single and double-barrel cartridge guns. Recruits performed armed and armless combat, isolating and capturing Biafran sentries. Night raiders spat salt into the eyes of soldiers, while attractive girls distracted them with sex, obtained intelligence, and even stole their weapons. In a manner reminiscent of the Vietcong in Vietnam, corpses of freedom fighters were recovered at great peril for burial, frustrating the Biafran units who had just engaged them in firefights. In the Siluko area, 50 Biafran soldiers (about half of a company) were drowned by a group of "Ijaw, Urhobo and Itsekiri swimmers" who lost 16 men in the fight

At the behest of the resistance, female cooks put all kinds of things in the meals of the Biafran soldiers. Supported by threatening letters written to harass the Biafran command, rumors spread about the risk of poisoning by locals. It is speculated that even the Administrator, Major Okonkwo, stayed away from food cooked by his official cooks, particularly if they were non-Ibo.

But all did not go well indefinitely. Undercover agents were infiltrated into the group and counter-insurgency raids on villages became more frequent and ruthless. Nine of the girls were killed, some in suspicious circumstances. Faced with threats of severe reprisals, extreme caution among the local population became the watchword.

However, by this time, they were encouraged by news of the progress of the federal army. After reorienting the movement to undertake psychological and deception missions in support of the theater commander, Major Ogbemudia himself eventually disengaged from guerrilla warfare activities to return to Army HQ in Lagos. From there, he joined the hastily organized Second Infantry Division of the Nigerian Army making its way to Benin City .

According to Ejoor, similar activities took place in the Delta. Small groups of Biafran soldiers looking for local Hausa communities in the riverine areas, were drowned by local Urhobo swimmers in the treacherous currents of the Ethiope River.

[Oral folk tales claim that even native doctors joined the resistance, using spells and 'juju' to cause unusual ailments among Biafran troops such as massive testicles, clearly an impediment to mobility.
Re: SS Man Explain What They Faced, During Bìafran War by DMerciful(m): 3:12am On Jul 30, 2023
Both parents from Delta. There're Igbos in Delta
T8ksy:

Re: SS Man Explain What They Faced, During Bìafran War by Belafonte(m): 5:50am On Jul 30, 2023
Nmaemeka:
you are just talking trash

grin grin grin

Re: SS Man Explain What They Faced, During Bìafran War by renderme: 7:08am On Jul 30, 2023
Ngozi123:

This is why your country will never progress. Civilised people are talking about referendums and you are talking about killing and castration. I'm sure you'd start crying racism if a white man called you a savage...

See this savage cannibal descendant dt was raised with zero morals talking about someone else being ‘savage’. I swear Oba of lagos suppose organize how all of una go enter dt lagoon & dissappear from SW. Another pogrom is loading…better pray for dt Biafra to happen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aburi Accord / Lagos State Govt Warns Of Another Heavy Rain - Be At Alert Guyz / Governor Adams Oshiomole Employs Female Commercial Bus Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.