Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Alloy Ejimakor Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Blasts For Posting Fake Letter. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alloy Ejimakor Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Blasts For Posting Fake Letter. (1715 Views)

Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members / Joe Igbokwe Caught Posting Fake Pictures Of Uyo APC Rally / Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alloy Ejimakor Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Blasts For Posting Fake Letter. by Emergingnation(m): 9:38am On Jul 29, 2023
Throwback:

Truly, they should be left alone to have their country .
As simple as ABCD. grin
Re: Alloy Ejimakor Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Blasts For Posting Fake Letter. by Emergingnation(m): 9:40am On Jul 29, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Nnamdi Kanu will never be released from dss jail
He will made to answer for inciting violence in Nigeria while he was in faraway Europe
Keep dreaming ! Whether he is released or not , the Actualisation of sovereign state of Biafra is assure...

Chronic unity beggar !
Re: Alloy Ejimakor Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Blasts For Posting Fake Letter. by BOSSkesh(m): 9:50am On Jul 29, 2023
Emergingnation:
Keep dreaming ! Whether he is released or not , the Actualisation of sovereign state of Biafra is assure...

Chronic unity beggar !
Stop giving yourself false hope he will never be released

2 Likes

Re: Alloy Ejimakor Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Blasts For Posting Fake Letter. by Broveens42(m): 10:13am On Jul 29, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Damn!

It's obvious NK has lost control of the SE region. Sadly Ekpa the terrorist is now in charge. DSS should allow NK record a video banning and putting an end to the sit at home. It's time for the Igbo leaders and the FG to act ASAP and arrest that terrorist in Finland.

What basis is ekpa a criminal? You guys are very funny...
Re: Alloy Ejimakor Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Blasts For Posting Fake Letter. by Broveens42(m): 10:20am On Jul 29, 2023
adebayo987:
Even if na video them release, you go hear another "it's fake" story. Ormo! Trust me, the Igbos love their sit-at-home order o... No use them play.

You make it seem as if this thing is rocket science. Let's assume the igbos love sit at home, what is the logic behind forcing people out of their homes by way of sealing their shops? The only explanation to this is that government are only interested in their pocket, that's why a governor will hide himself and his family on a Monday while urging their slaves to return tax albeit intimidation from uniform men.
You also see this same scenario play out during elections, where they use your lives to play ludo .

An Igbo man hates insincerity, it doesn't matter who they like or not.
Re: Alloy Ejimakor Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Blasts For Posting Fake Letter. by Emergingnation(m): 10:22am On Jul 29, 2023
BOSSkesh:

Stop giving yourself false hope he will never be released
Says Chronic unity beggar.

Re: Alloy Ejimakor Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Blasts For Posting Fake Letter. by BOSSkesh(m): 10:28am On Jul 29, 2023
Emergingnation:
Says Chronic unity beggar.
Wail all you want, or better still go to dss headquarters to release him since you’re feeling like James Bond

3 Likes

Re: Alloy Ejimakor Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Blasts For Posting Fake Letter. by FreeBiafra2018(m): 10:44am On Jul 29, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:

Drop your address and full name...
let's see what happens

only a terrorist tramples on the liberty of others
I want to make it easy and simple for you; why don't you drop your own address and picture (make sure it's not a fake one) and I'll come meet you myself for you to effect the arrest? Very easy.
Re: Alloy Ejimakor Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Blasts For Posting Fake Letter. by Okoroawusa: 10:45am On Jul 29, 2023
I have never been ashamed being Igbo like I am right now after going through the posted Twitter posts.

What exactly happened to my tribe since 2015? I feel like crying right now...

I am out of this thread

2 Likes

Re: Alloy Ejimakor Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Blasts For Posting Fake Letter. by Unseen(m): 11:12am On Jul 29, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Damn!

It's obvious NK has lost control of the SE region. Sadly Ekpa the terrorist is now in charge. DSS should allow NK record a video banning and putting an end to the sit at home. It's time for the Igbo leaders and the FG to act ASAP and arrest that terrorist in Finland.

Igbo Ama Eze
Re: Alloy Ejimakor Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Blasts For Posting Fake Letter. by Fkmodhi: 11:18am On Jul 29, 2023
Let FG approve l those mugun have there 2 weeks sit at home e no concern anybody they can even extend it to 30days sit at home.
Re: Alloy Ejimakor Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Blasts For Posting Fake Letter. by Lama70(m): 11:39am On Jul 29, 2023
This is not funny at all. Simon Ekpa has arm-twisted Nnamdi Kanu to become the leader of the Biafran agitation. How times change.

You will recall that a certain lawyer called Nwazurike started this with MASSOB and NK was handling the PR and other foreign assignments as schedule of duty. Things took a turn when Nwazurike was knocked out of relevance and NK became the darling of the MASSOB huge followership.

Is the chicken coming to roost in this instance? Is Simon Ekpa now the darling of the die-hard Biafra agitators?
Only time will tell.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alloy Ejimakor Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Blasts For Posting Fake Letter. by duro4chang(m): 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Ewedu is a very nutritious meal.

But what will a cannibal know about plant diet.
You mean the okotoko saga ?

3 Likes

Re: Alloy Ejimakor Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Blasts For Posting Fake Letter. by BOYS2MEN: 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2023
You mean 100 naira EWEDU with 1000 naira pepper?
AuschwitzPrefec:

Ewedu is a very nutritious meal.

But what will a cannibal know about plant diet.
Re: Alloy Ejimakor Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Blasts For Posting Fake Letter. by BOYS2MEN: 1:07pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ewu sosha media grin..keep on begging for unity ..no beg for sense
ZombiePUNISHER:

You will soon be caught..
All you imported hoodlums in South East destabilizing the hardworking region with devilish sit at home..
Re: Alloy Ejimakor Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Blasts For Posting Fake Letter. by AuschwitzPrefec: 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
You mean 100 naira EWEDU with 1000 naira pepper?

Why are the fingers considered a delicacy among you cannibals ?

You that your lineage is known for cannibalism are complaining about other people's natural and healthy foods?

2 Likes

Re: Alloy Ejimakor Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Blasts For Posting Fake Letter. by BOYS2MEN: 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
Your yorubanness dey ooze.......there is a whole difference between IS and HIS
Throwback:

That is their stock in trade - to always blame someone else but themselves and to alway conceive all manner of conspiracies that make them the victim.

Let them eat their Ofe Nsala for 2weeks.

It is natural justice that his causing them to punish themselves.
Re: Alloy Ejimakor Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Blasts For Posting Fake Letter. by Throwback: 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
Your yorubanness dey ooze.......there is a whole difference between IS and HIS

Obvious typo, as you can see I already typed it correctly many times in the same remark.

4 Likes

Re: Alloy Ejimakor Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Blasts For Posting Fake Letter. by BOYS2MEN: 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
grin grin may I seize to breath ,anyday I place that greenish algae of a soup over my almighty OFE EGUSI & OFE OHA....
AuschwitzPrefec:

Why are the fingers considered a delicacy among you cannibals ?

You that your lineage is known for cannibalism are complaining about other people's natural and healthy foods?

Re: Alloy Ejimakor Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Blasts For Posting Fake Letter. by BOYS2MEN: 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
Typo caused by bigotry and hatred.....you go explain tire
Throwback:

Obvious typo, as you can see I already typed it correctly many times in the same remark.
Re: Alloy Ejimakor Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Blasts For Posting Fake Letter. by AuschwitzPrefec: 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
grin grin may I seize to breath ,anyday I place that greenish algae of a soup over my almighty OFE EGUSI & OFE OHA....

I know nah.

Eating human flesh is your thing.
Re: Alloy Ejimakor Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Blasts For Posting Fake Letter. by Throwback: 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
Typo caused by bigotry and hatred.....you go explain tire

It seems you are hurt that you would be forced to eat Ofe Nsala for 2weeks?

Dude, no be me take away your democratic and constitutional freedoms.

3 Likes

Re: Alloy Ejimakor Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Blasts For Posting Fake Letter. by paramakina202: 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2023
Emergingnation:
He has been compromised.. grin

No backing down on sit at home order until Nnamdi Kanu is release..

https://twitter.com/AloyEjimakor/status/1685000135065878530?t=8ygjubTLcVR8-nJYA9piZQ&s=19

I am not surprised that criminals,murderers,kidnappers and enforcers of sit at home will discredit MNK's letter and lawyer just to continue their criminality.This is the reason why FG may not release MNK because even if he is released today and call for an end to sit at home and any other illegal activities those bandits he recruited will still claim he has been compromised and still continue.

1 Like

Re: Alloy Ejimakor Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Blasts For Posting Fake Letter. by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
Ewu sosha media grin..keep on begging for unity ..no beg for sense

wetin concern me with unity..

leave poor masses in South East to thrive.. stop killing their businesses with sit at home.. it doesn't affect Tinubu or Buhari..

A fool in Finland and declare two weeks sit at home in a region battling with poverty and hardship inflicted by subsidy removal and bad governance.. ..

You are an illiterate..
i don't expect you to understand the damage this does to the South East economy and investor confidence..
Re: Alloy Ejimakor Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Blasts For Posting Fake Letter. by BOYS2MEN: 7:25am On Jul 30, 2023
Ewu Nigeria...just like I don't expect you to see the reason why we want nnamdi kanu to be released ....smelly semen of an illiterate
ZombiePUNISHER:

wetin concern me with unity..

leave poor masses in South East to thrive.. stop killing their businesses with sit at home.. it doesn't affect Tinubu or Buhari..

A fool in Finland and declare two weeks sit at home in a region battling with poverty and hardship inflicted by subsidy removal and bad governance.. ..

You are an illiterate..
i don't expect you to understand the damage this does to the South East economy and investor confidence..
Re: Alloy Ejimakor Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Blasts For Posting Fake Letter. by BOYS2MEN: 7:27am On Jul 30, 2023
Hungry eziofia trying to tell me his current situation....ppl sitting at home are not complaining.. u wey don dey work since year start still never see food chop....ARE YOU NORMAL? No!! You are not
Throwback:

It seems you are hurt that you would be forced to eat Ofe Nsala for 2weeks?

Dude, no be me take away your democratic and constitutional freedoms.
Re: Alloy Ejimakor Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Blasts For Posting Fake Letter. by BOYS2MEN: 7:29am On Jul 30, 2023
We all know ppl from ur region value skull mining more than anything...... How many of your family's skulls have you mine today??dirty and slimmy EWEDU algae eater
AuschwitzPrefec:

I know nah.

Eating human flesh is your thing.

Re: Alloy Ejimakor Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Blasts For Posting Fake Letter. by LivingSage: 7:49am On Jul 30, 2023
Nnamdi Kanu has lost Ipob leadership already.

Mazi Simon Ekpa is the new Leader. He seems to be more terroristic, this is full blown terrorism.

Igbo should be left alone, they love their Terroristic activist

2 Likes

Re: Alloy Ejimakor Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Blasts For Posting Fake Letter. by Throwback: 9:22am On Jul 30, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
Hungry eziofia trying to tell me his current situation....ppl sitting at home are not complaining.. u wey don dey work since year start still never see food chop....ARE YOU NORMAL? No!! You are not

See as the thing pain am.

Chai!

1 Like

Re: Alloy Ejimakor Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Blasts For Posting Fake Letter. by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:53pm On Aug 04, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
Ewu Nigeria...just like I don't expect you to see the reason why we want nnamdi kanu to be released ....smelly semen of an illiterate

only a fool thinks declaring sit at home to punish himself and his kinsmen will lead to kanu's release..

declare sit at home in Abuja and u will be taken serious..
Re: Alloy Ejimakor Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Blasts For Posting Fake Letter. by BOYS2MEN: 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2023
Zuzu ba ofia ......ewu ofia
ZombiePUNISHER:

only a fool thinks declaring sit at home to punish himself and his kinsmen will lead to kanu's release..

declare sit at home in Abuja and u will be taken serious..
Re: Alloy Ejimakor Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Blasts For Posting Fake Letter. by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:30pm On Aug 06, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
Zuzu ba ofia ......ewu ofia

cut off your nose to spite your eyes...

you are only entertaining Tinubu.. olodo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rufai Oseni Makes Chief Olusegun Osoba Tie Himself Up In Knots On ARISE (VIDEO) / Niger State Police Arrested Aisha Jibrin For Starting A Big Protest In Minna / I Will Never Vote For An Igboman, Then Give Us Someone Good From Your Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.