Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,375 members, 7,850,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:20 PM

Oborevwori Greets Anambra Governor, Charles Soludo At 63 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oborevwori Greets Anambra Governor, Charles Soludo At 63 (154 Views)

Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) / Peter Obi, Obiano And Soludo At Basilica Holy Trinity Onitsha Today (photos) / Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oborevwori Greets Anambra Governor, Charles Soludo At 63 by comrodioodio001: 9:24am On Jul 29, 2023
Oborevwori greets Anambra Governor, Charles Soludo at 63

Governor Sheriff Oborevwori of Delta State has congratulated his Anambra counterpart, Professor Charles Soludo on his 63rd birth anniversary.

In a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Sir Festus Ahon, in Asaba on Friday, Oborevwori said that the sterling contributions of Soludo to the development of the banking industry in Nigeria is legendary and worthy of commendation.

He lauded the Aguata-born Economics Professor and former Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria for his vision and promise of making Anambra a mega-industrialised economy.

He said: "It is to the credit of Governor Soludo that banks in Nigeria grew stronger and better positioned to compete favourably with their counterparts all over Africa and beyond.

"As Governor of Anambra State, you have provided impeccable leadership through the philosophy of One Anambra, One People, One Agenda, with the goal of building Anambra into a livable and prosperous smart megacity."

He expressed optimism of a greater cooperation between Delta and Anambra, saying that as neighbours, they had so much to share.

"On behalf of my family, the Government and people of Delta, I congratulate my brother Governor, Professor Charles Chukwuma Soludo, CFR on his 63rd birth anniversary.

"I am quite confident that your election and assumption of office will pave way for you to provide an enduring leadership for the people of Anambra in appreciation for their massive support in your election.

"As neighbours, I look forward to greater cooperation and integration to make life meaningful for our people," Oborevwori stated, and wished Soludo a very happy and memorable 63rd birth anniversary celebration.

1 Like

Re: Oborevwori Greets Anambra Governor, Charles Soludo At 63 by Anambra1stPikin: 9:57am On Jul 29, 2023
comrodioodio001:
Oborevwori greets Anambra Governor, Charles Soludo at 63

Governor Sheriff Oborevwori of Delta State has congratulated his Anambra counterpart, Professor Charles Soludo on his 63rd birth anniversary.

In a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Sir Festus Ahon, in Asaba on Friday, Oborevwori said that the sterling contributions of Soludo to the development of the banking industry in Nigeria is legendary and worthy of commendation.

He lauded the Aguata-born Economics Professor and former Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria for his vision and promise of making Anambra a mega-industrialised economy.

He said: "It is to the credit of Governor Soludo that banks in Nigeria grew stronger and better positioned to compete favourably with their counterparts all over Africa and beyond.

"As Governor of Anambra State, you have provided impeccable leadership through the philosophy of One Anambra, One People, One Agenda, with the goal of building Anambra into a livable and prosperous smart megacity."

He expressed optimism of a greater cooperation between Delta and Anambra, saying that as neighbours, they had so much to share.

"On behalf of my family, the Government and people of Delta, I congratulate my brother Governor, Professor Charles Chukwuma Soludo, CFR on his 63rd birth anniversary.

"I am quite confident that your election and assumption of office will pave way for you to provide an enduring leadership for the people of Anambra in appreciation for their massive support in your election.

"As neighbours, I look forward to greater cooperation and integration to make life meaningful for our people," Oborevwori stated, and wished Soludo a very happy and memorable 63rd birth anniversary celebration.
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Oborevwori Greets Anambra Governor, Charles Soludo At 63 by BossGerald: 10:27am On Jul 29, 2023
Leave soludo and focus on building your state...make dem no drag you join
Re: Oborevwori Greets Anambra Governor, Charles Soludo At 63 by CodeTemplar: 11:07am On Jul 29, 2023
This guy and greetings.
Re: Oborevwori Greets Anambra Governor, Charles Soludo At 63 by AsomughaChuks05: 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2023
Happy birthday to our much loved governor Professor Soludo and many more happy returns as you lead Anambra state for the next 8 years to greater heights.

(1) (Reply)

Protesting Nigerien Refers To Nigeria President As Ebola Tinubu / Makinde Rolls Out Palliatives For Oyo Residents, To Remit Worker's Deductions / Kyari's Innovative Reforms At NNPCL Yielding Positive Results For Nigeria's Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.