Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

The Nairaland Madness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nairaland Madness (103 Views)

NwaAmaikpe, The Nairaland Legend Is Back / Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome / Opposition Is Not Madness— Reno Tells Man Who Said He Heard Buhari Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nairaland Madness by Stubborn82: 9:29am On Jul 29, 2023
Sometimes, I think and wondered how does the brilliant set of people suddenly become idiots, senseless and brainless. Com'on these were people referred as hardworking and focus but all of a sudden they become a lunatic, that when they speak, the words of their mouth is as foolish as they are.
Once open any thread or post, this werey set of people troop every thread and post with bitterness, hatred, tribal bigotry and unguided way of expression as if they are no more humans, the moral and intellectual understanding has left their sense of reasoning, they behave like zombies.
I have not seen a tribe that hates their country so badly as they are, no tribe has insulted this country as they had, no tribe has insulted their leaders and every other tribes as they have done and still doing, does this means that the intelligent and the intellectual people in that tribe were all died leaving the stupid and senseless behind.
Ask them what is their problem, instead, they will answered you with insult coming from their bitter soul, this people claim they are better than any other tribes, and I keep wondering that if this madness is what betterment is all about, then I don't want to be better because the way this people are going, they will still insult and curse God for allowing Tinubu become president and helping Nigeria becoming better, they will curse Jesus for not coming now and let the world end, I told some people that any leaders from the world that call or extend partnership with Tinubu, this werey people must insults the person, even if God spoke with thunder voice to show support to Tinubu, then God must collect from this werey.
Re: The Nairaland Madness by ChybuzzDD(m): 9:46am On Jul 29, 2023
Stubborn82:
Sometimes, I think and wondered how does the brilliant set of people suddenly become idiots, senseless and brainless. Com'on these were people referred as hardworking and focus but all of a sudden they become a lunatic, that when they speak, the words of their mouth is as foolish as they are.
Once open any thread or post, this werey set of people troop every thread and post with bitterness, hatred, tribal bigotry and unguided way of expression as if they are no more humans, the moral and intellectual understanding has left their sense of reasoning, they behave like zombies.
I have not seen a tribe that hates their country so badly as they are, no tribe has insulted this country as they had, no tribe has insulted their leaders and every other tribes as they have done and still doing, does this means that the intelligent and the intellectual people in that tribe were all died leaving the stupid and senseless behind.
Ask them what is their problem, instead, they will answered you with insult coming from their bitter soul, this people claim they are better than any other tribes, and I keep wondering that if this madness is what betterment is all about, then I don't want to be better because the way this people are going, they will still insult and curse God for allowing Tinubu become president and helping Nigeria becoming better, they will curse Jesus for not coming now and let the world end, I told some people that any leaders from the world that call or extend partnership with Tinubu, this werey people must insults the person, even if God spoke with thunder voice to show support to Tinubu, then God must collect from this werey.

What's goat even saying??

(1) (Reply)

Re: The Passing Of Hon. Justice Chima Centus Nweze, Jsc, Cfr / Top Trending News You May Not Have Read Today Courtesy Soj Worldwide / Enugu: Your Campaign Of Calumny Against Barr. Nkwuo Will Never Stand- Group Warn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.